Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

LOL long weekend not lone

6lbs down is excellent Gaga :D
I hope you can get your essays sorted :)

Thanks again guys. Another day today and dtermined to be TS 100%. Had a long horrid day at work yesterday and came home to be coooked an omelette by hubbie and I just couldnt refuse. Tasted so lush. I got out 2 bars to have afterwards too but managed to stop myself after just the one. Wanted to be TS all week but have failed on that for the past 2 days sadly. Hey ho- haven't gone off plan tho.

Just got back from dentist and had to have a filling- haven't had one of them in years! Made me laugh when he said don't chew on it for an hour tho!!!

So today I must finish off my essays or I will be severely punishing myself later! Going to log off now and won't be back til later (If i manage to resist the MM lure!) Happy Wednesday folks xxx

ladygaga said:
Thanks again guys. Another day today and dtermined to be TS 100%. Had a long horrid day at work yesterday and came home to be coooked an omelette by hubbie and I just couldnt refuse. Tasted so lush. I got out 2 bars to have afterwards too but managed to stop myself after just the one. Wanted to be TS all week but have failed on that for the past 2 days sadly. Hey ho- haven't gone off plan tho.

Just got back from dentist and had to have a filling- haven't had one of them in years! Made me laugh when he said don't chew on it for an hour tho!!!

So today I must finish off my essays or I will be severely punishing myself later! Going to log off now and won't be back til later (If i manage to resist the MM lure!) Happy Wednesday folks xxx

WS is still great :)
MM?

Well done Gaga you're doing great I can see that bikini heading your way :D

Hope the essays are going well. Also wanted to say you're doing really well to just go to WS, and it's fine mixing those TS and WS days, it all helps in that weight loss journey.

Lol at the dentist... if only chewing were part of this diet, ah well!

Good luck with getting the essays sorted/printed/in da bag today lass....YOU CAN DO IT!

Major congrats on another stunning loss for the week and for your sheer grit and determination for getting through such a tough week without a total food meltdown! Any of the bits you have had are high protein/low carb and shouldn't do any damage and just show that your relationship with food is well and truly on track for the future.

Wishing you all the best babe and have my fingers crossed for you for today.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope alls well with you babe
xxxxx

How are you getting on chick?..x

Oh how sweet to come back to nice messages- thanks ladies. Feels like I have been away for ages but only a matter of days. So sorry to have been so quiet but the essay's took a hold of me and wouldn't let me out of their vice so I've been no fun! All finished and printed now so can chill in time for my birthday! Woo hoo.

Was dreading this week due to all the stress and just wanting food but am proud to report I haven't come off plan apart from food I'd eaten as logged in here so fingers crossed for WI tomorrow. Got a sneaky feeling I will have stayed the same after such a big loss last week so will just wait and see. Not took a sneaky peak either!

Still major annoyed with hubbie and the pig has just announced he is going to have a curry tonight so think I'm going to go out for a walk or something whilst he goes on his indigestion mission! Not much love between us at the moment sadly! At this rate it will be operation Jamaica for me and my best mate instead of him!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok- now time for me to catch up with the diaries of you lovely peeps.

Happy Sunday folks...here's to a fab week ahead xxx

Cheers honey. My stupid man is exactly that. Can't believe he actually asked me if I wanted to look at the curry menu!!!! Words just don't describe it! Feeling so nervy about WI again.....ahhhhhhhhh!

Oh, I'm glad you got your essays done :)
Hope your WI goes well
Marge
:D

So official WI today and for the first time ever since 30th Jan I have stayed the same. Thought this may happen this week. Despite being good- I had lost 11lbs in the past 2 weeks so felt it would slow down after that judging by my previous losses.

Not surprised and certainly not gutted as know it'll come off eventually and haven't come off plan. Hey ho....

So today is my birthday :party0011:and am determined to be good. Stupid husband didn't even book the day off so am spending it alone with my cats (much better company anyway!) Just going to bloat myself on water and coffee and chill out. Bought a garden swing over the weekend and I love it so will be chilling on that with a tacky magazine me thinks!

Decided to have a meal tonight and though Harvester may be a good choice. Haven't been to one in years so not sure what they are like - anyone know? Looked online and thought I could just have chicken or salmon with a green salad- how's that sound? Bit nervous about eating out but figure it's my birthday so why not! Won't have anything else (or at least that is the plan) and I promise to confess all my sins later on here! After that it's a steak meal out with the girls tomoroow night then back to being 100% TS until my girlie weeeknd in July.

Hope everyone is doing OK and those WI'ing today get good results xxxx

Happy Birthday! :D

I think your choice of meal sounds good. The Harvester do a lovely salad bar so there's plenty of healthy choices! Hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your meal! :D

Thanks Nicky- hope you have a nice day too, especially as you are 3lbs lighter xx

Happy birthday Hun :) xxx

Back