Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

ah typical man, I have to drag a compliment out of mine!

Go on, post your pics, I will if you do!! ;)

Good luck at the hospital Gaga
Marge
xxx

Thanks for your comments ladies and for thinking of me- truly means a lot. Sadly it's still a no on the photo front tho Keely!!!

So now back from the hospital and kind of a bit shaky to be honest. Went there expecting them to say it was nothing and looks like it could be melanoma so gotta go back to have the mole removed soon. Left me very nervy as I really thought they wouldn't do anything.

Had a huge barney with my hubbie last night so was feeling pretty stressed this morning, plus he never got up to come with me so had to go on my own. Now normally this would have me instantly drawn to food of the sweet variety but I was so proud of myself and didn't. The hospital has an M+S in there so after my consultation I looked in there to buy some ham but didn't even want it so walked out proudly empty handed. Looks like for today only those food demons of mine are well and truly on hold. Now just got to keep positive and wait and see what the biopsy says. Had to face an awful fear tho as had to strip off to my underwear whilst the doctor inspected every inch of me (took a while!). So glad I'd lost 3 stone before I'd gone. Felt so on-show but just kept thinking boy if you'd have seen me 3 months ago and that made me smile!!!

So now I'm on my essay mission again ahead of a night shift tonight. Got no protein foods in the house so no distactions there so fingers crossed this determination lasts until Monday's WI....

Happy Saturday folks...hope it's a good one for you all xxx

Well done for getting through last night and the stress with hubby!! Sometimes I am glad to be single!! lol!!

You are doing amazingly well considering all you have got going on at the minute chick, not sure how your doing it, dont think I could be that strong but well done on all you are achieving!!!...xxx

Wow, you've done so well to stay so strong through such a day. I hope you don't have to wait too long for the results.
How's the essay going? Hope you can stay 100% tomorrow, and that you get a good wi on Monday :D

Big (((((hugs))))) Gaga
Keep staying strong
Marge
xxx

Thanks ladies....you know me...stubborn as an ox and really feel like diet wise I can do this. Faced lots of obstacles so far on my 13 week journey and have yet to beaten so far so a silly mole and 2 essays won't get me either! Don't get me wrong....I do feel like saying oh well sod it and having a curry and some chocolate but I know it wouldn't change things or make me feel better and I'd just regret it afterwards. Having done VLCD's before, I know as soon as I take time off it will be ven harder getting back on track so for me, I just have to stick with it I guess. My friend made me laugh earlier as she said when i get the mole removed I should eat for that week as it would make me nutritionally more complete and allow for better healing! I just had to ask why...I know it would make no difference and just make it harder for me to get back on track after. Felt rather proud of myself at this revelation as the 'old' gaga would have just thrived off any excuse to be 'naughty'.....not this time tho peeps! Well that's my opinion right now anyway....hope I stay strong. xxx

Stay strong gaga! You have done so well so far! We must get to Jamaica as skinny beans remember! Go go go go go !! :D

I am sure you will stay strong - you are so determind and are a tough little cookie!!...x

Thanks ladies....so it's official WI day today and I actually felt quit nervous about it this morning. However am delighted to report that I have lost a staggering 6lbs this week:D:happy036:Have no idea where that loss came from...guess my combination of stress and water this week has paid off and the one omelette couldn't have done too much damage. So that takes my total up to 3stone 11lbs in 13 weeks I think...not bad at all! Here's hoping for a 3 lb loss next week to get me to the 4 stone marker.

Loss today means I'm now (only just) in the 16's...can't remember the last time I was there! man that feels good.

Going on a picnic today with some old friends so will be sitting in the shade with a chicken salad and a shake then the rest of the week will be spent stressing over the essays which have to be printed on Friday and then go a lovely steak meal out with my best mate on saturday- cant wait for that one!

Feeling really happy with myself today (sorry if I sounds like I'm gloating). I remember reading back on diaries like Cybil's, Starlight's, Divster's, Joanne's etc when I was thining about doing this and remember how much they motivated me so I hope I can motivate someone else to do the same. This diet works and the effort really does pay off xxx

Hope you all have a great bank holiday xxx

well done lady gaga, you definitely are one to inspire others and keep us motivated. Have a lovely time later x

Thanks Keely...good luck on your jouney too xx

6lb is amazing! Well done!! xxx

Fantastic :) xxx

Aww...thats brilliant chick!! 6lb loss is fantastic and you have every right to 'gloat'!! Well done!!..xx

Hi Lady Gaga, just caught up on your diary - you're doing amazingly well! What a stressful week you have had yet you've remained on plan which is a huge achievement! It's diaries like your which keep me motivated to carry on with my own journey. xx :)

Ah - thanks so much guys....

So Week 14, Day 2.

The picnic yeterday went well- I had my chicken salad, 2 slices of cheese and 2 slices of salami and then a shake. Managed to turn down all the goodies that were being passed around so that felt good. Really kicked off my eating binges tho and in the evening I felt so bloomin hungry that I ate 2 boiled eggs! Woops. Oh well. New day today and keeping strong. No more food for me until steak night on Saturday now. Really wish I could associate with some peoples posts about not being able to eat all the food they dish out for themselves. I must be such a pig as I just want more and more!!! Definitely need to work on this one......

Happy Tuesday folks xx

So Week 14, Day 2.

The picnic yeterday went well- I had my chicken salad, 2 slices of cheese and 2 slices of salami and then a shake. Managed to turn down all the goodies that were being passed around so that felt good. Really kicked off my eating binges tho and in the evening I felt so bloomin hungry that I ate 2 boiled eggs! Woops. Oh well. New day today and keeping strong. No more food for me until steak night on Saturday now. Really wish I could associate with some peoples posts about not being able to eat all the food they dish out for themselves. I must be such a pig as I just want more and more!!! Definitely need to work on this one......

Happy Tuesday folks xx

You must not beat yourself up too much! 2 boiled eggs is fine! It's full of protein and only about 160 kcal. You were still 100%, just that you had a WS. :)

So Week 14, Day 2.

Happy Tuesday folks xx

You're not a pig! You proved that by turning down all the other picnic food (which I am not so sure I would have managed! lol) plus by all of the weight you have lost so far! I think it took real control to make the sensible choices that you did and that's something you should be proud of! Plus, there were no carbs in that list of food which means another 100% day for you! Well done! :D xx

hey hun I've been away for the lone weekend and I seem to have missed a lot, well done on staying so strong through all that stress (not sure I could have) and I am so glad you were rewarded with such a good loss :) 3 stone 11 is so great :D Well Done you :)
Also well done on being so restrained at the picnic :) You seem to be doing so well :)
Nice to catch up, Well done!!!

Back