Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Thanks gals....he is a mega turd. Tis fact. Now sitting in silence at home whilst I make him sweat. He promised me he would come as I'm so scared and now too embarrassed to ask of any of my mates as they all swore they would kill him if he didn't come this time!

Maybe chocolate really is the only answer this time?

Chocolate will only help for a nano second though, and he will still be the same eh ?
Unless you are planning on chucking him in to a boiling vat of chocolate ? ;):p

Good luck tomorrow
xxx

Now that would be a complete waste of chocolate Marge---no way!!!

So WI today and have STS. Bit gutted considering food choices for the 2 WS days I had and the amount of shredding I have done but hey ho. I will soldier on and hope next week will be a good one after totm has passed too. At least it wasn;t the 2lb gain which the scales read on Fri! So I still weigh 15 st 9lbs.

Back from the hospital and think it is good news but amd very confused! Mole has come back as a congenital mole with no malignancy which sounds fab, however the Dr reckons this implies I've had the mole all my life when it has appeared and grown in 3 years. They now have to go back and check all the pathology results to see if there has been an error so fingers corssed in the meantime. Have advised me no sun, complete cover up, SPF 50 as it is likely to catch up with me at some stage. Certainly sounds good for operation Jamaica doesn't it!:sigh: Well can't let it stop me living if it is going to get me at some point- will just have to be careful I guess which I always am anyway.

Food wise- man I sooooooooooooooooo wanna have a big blow out! Have got no food in the house to nibble on which could be considered allowed so that is probably a good thing. Got no car this week either as it's off for the accident repairs so a good girl I shall have to be. Bought 4L of coke zero as a treat so will have to make do with that.

Hope today is a good one for you guys and here's to a fab week of losses ahead hey xxx

Good news about the mole ! Hope everything comes back fine about the whole new mole/ old mole thing!

Keep going & keep shredding! ;-)

That is odd isn't it? Hope it will still be ok when you get the new results, yep complete cover up and Jamaica don't go so well lol
Don't have a blow out Hun you are doing so well, don't follow Clair and my bad example lol :) x

Aw that's good news hun but still worrying at the same time tho eh?!
Yep like Carly said, don't do it! It's not all it's cracked up to be :D
Hugs xxx

Thanks guys- is a bot of a worry still as would not like to think they have got my results mixed up with someone else!! Fingers crossed tho!

I think my prob was I was in (and still am i guess) in such a bad mood with hubbie and had built it up to be bad news today so had told myself.....food as a reward so had built my brain into cheat mode. And now it's kinda good news I haven't been rewarding myself with those cheats I thought i would be! Our brains are powerful things aren't they! I know for me it would be daft to come off plan as I still have so far to go and my weekly losses just don't deserve it if I am ever to feel half decent in any kind of swimwear by December! I have a long journey ahead and know from past experience that once off-plan it will take me weeks if ever to get back onto it. My hat truly goes off to you guys who get straight back on it- you are the true heroes here xxx

On a very positive note....after 6pm tonight I am off work until next Monday....woo hoo! Party time for me. We're off camping again at the weekend so will probably do AAM for the 2 nights we are away plus stick to 3 meal replacements and then face the consequences weight wise next week!

Should be shredding today as haven't since Sat but man it is far too hot (bet Marge and Rachel have still managed tho!). I'll see how the heat is later....if not first thing tomorrow morning I promise xx

Erm...... If I can shred in the heat then so can you my darling ;) xx

Wowser....you shredded in this heat?

You absolute nutter! Guess that was punishment for all that aftershock lol!!!!

ladygaga said:
Wowser....you shredded in this heat?

You absolute nutter! Guess that was punishment for all that aftershock lol!!!!

That had a lot to do with it ;)
I was dripping wiv sweat but feel great for doing it xx

Hat off to you Clair et al....no way Miss Michaels is getting some of my flabby-action today xxx

It's time to shred ;) xx

Hey gaga oh Hun I have everything crossed for you regarding the mole hope it all goes well... Sure doesn't go side by side with ur planned holiday hopefully the worry will be over soon hugs babe...yes lots and lots of sun cream ...

And oh no to the big blowout .. Rather than that maybe a WS day.... All these blowout/binges just aren't as good as it sounds lol... The excitement only lasts a few seconds and then all that hardwork to get rid of the gain.. I can talk with my blowout on Saturday lol tut tut naughty me!

Have a lovely day babe

Hugs x

Thanks ladies....

Managed to steer clear of a blowout...I think it's all your little deviations- they get my brain thinking to do it too!!!! hehehe! See every time you guys blowout- you make Gaga feel left out and she wants to join the party! Stuck to plan yesterday with 1.5 litres of coke zero thrown in the mix so fel t good. No way I was shredding in that heat tho!!!

It's time to shred ;) xx

Crikey Miss Clair.....you would have sent that whilst I was exactly doing that very thing! :giggle:Have you done it yet then? :whip:

Tis true...I was! I ordered a new shock absorber bra atr the weekend which arrived today so I dressed myself up as Anita in rolled up leggings and just the bra and went for it big time! Admittedly I am now soaking wet in sweat and look nothing like Anita but in my head I felt I was her! Only missed 4 jumping jacks today so am definitely getting stronger. The bit that makes me feel so unfit is the stretch at the end where they stretch their arms out between the middle of their legs. They get their hands and lower arms right flat- I only manage fingers!!!!! Hey ho- will get there one day.

As I have such a long way to go still- I 'm going to stick withLevel 1 for a wee bit longer yet so I get my money's worth out odf the DVD. Some bits I do Natalie but some Anita as well.

Wow this must sound like complete trash to non-shredders out there!!!!!

I even tried to take a photo of my tree trunk legs a la Rachel after the work out but it didn;t come out- don't think I had the wide angled lens on lol!!!!

Now time for a shower and some coke zero me thinks xxxx

ladygaga said:
Thanks ladies....

Managed to steer clear of a blowout...I think it's all your little deviations- they get my brain thinking to do it too!!!! hehehe! See every time you guys blowout- you make Gaga feel left out and she wants to join the party! Stuck to plan yesterday with 1.5 litres of coke zero thrown in the mix so fel t good. No way I was shredding in that heat tho!!!

Aww do you feel left out of the 6-7lb gain? Oh go on then you can share mine ;)

Ah thanks for the offer carly - so very kind of you hehehehe!

Another good day so far under the belt. Had to take my poor old cat to the vet today as she had injured her paw bless her. Now drugged up and feeling very sorry for herself (so is my chuffing debit card to I may add!)

Now having a crafty evening doing some scrapbooking for a fmaily at work then it's Luther time (Phwaoar indeed) then beddy-byes for Gaga beauty sleep. Gotta get up and shred in the morning or else will have Clair chasing me again lol!

Possibly going to do WS tomorrow as talk of a girlie night at the Harvester so could do chicken and salad with my lovely besties....oh decisions, decisions xx Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Wow, only missing out 4 jumping jacks, that's fantastic, it's only a few days ago you did it for the first time. You're doing brilliantly :)

I know what you mean about the stretches, I'm nowhere near reaching my feet when you stretch out down your leg. The other one I find, when you stand up and stretch your foot up behind you and catch it with your other hand. I can do that with my right foot, but not with my left foot. Oh well, each day I try it, and one day I'll manage it :)

Glad to hear you're doing really well. Enjoy your craft evening :D

Thanks girls. Had a lovely evening crafting last night and really couldn't be bothered to speak to him indoors either so I carried on after he went to bed!!

Up early this morning and have done my daily shred :character00116:. Hate to say it but it does feel good after doing it. Stuck to level one again but managed ALL of the dvd today- missing no jumping jacks at all! Woo hoo. Feel very pleased with myself considering 10 days ago I could only stomach 8 mins of it and was utterly exhasuted afterwards. I'm so with you on the calf stretched tho Rachel- afraid I do same arm to leg to stretches- haven't bothered to try swapping over as know I would fall down!

So today is another day of crafting with my friend. Got to finish the scrapbook today as we need to present it in 2 weeks!!! Going to take her out for lunch at outr lovely garden centre across the road so we can sit outside and she can pig whilst I have water! Looking forward to my harvester meal tonight tho- that'll be a real treat.

Hope today is a good one for you guys too. Much love xxxxx

Back