Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Wooooot check you out Mrs Shred! I really need to start being motivated with it. I am so lazy and i know i could lose more weight if i just stuck the DVD back in.

Yay see we all knew you could do it :D x well sone babe x

Fab work Gaga :D
Enjoy your night tonight. :D
I hope you dont have too bad a hangover tomorrow :eek::p

he he...thanks Girlies. No drinking for me tonight. If I'm coming off plan then it'll be chocolate or junk food that gets me rather than alcohol. Managed to watch my mate eat tuna baguette and a huge wod of curly chips at lunchtime so hopefully can be as restrained tonight. Onwards and downwards hey xxxx

Your turning into a right Shreddie ;) well done on resisting lunch today.
Hope you have a great evening babes xx

Have a great night chick and enjoy your meal whatever you decide to have..xxx

Hey hunny bunch wow another shred o holic lol I'm getting ever so tempted myself u know lol.. Can u see a difference? I bet u feel amazing though.. As for harvester we went a few weeks ago I've never been before so was the 1st time and I must say I was pleasantly surprised I love their Salad bar and their rolls loved it... Have a fab time chick..

X

Thanks again for all your replies ladies. It is so lovely logging on and seeing people took the time to post in my diary. I really do appreciate it and your comments.:thankyouthankyou:

So last night was really lovely. My bestie is so understanding about the diet and my life so was good to have a good old natter and a catch up. Made excellent choices I believe. Went for th spit roast hal chicken and had a slad bowl filled with cucumber, green pepper and cucumber. No dressings, no potato sides and definitely no puds!! Felt so lovely and I enjoyed every single mouthful. Went onto the pub later and just stuck to more water so feel happy to polish my halo today.

Woke up this morning and really didn;t want to shred but told myself I had too. 3 mins in and I soooooooooo wanted to give up and sack it off til later but forced myself through and got through the heole thing again missing nothing. Jumpin jacks are definitely now my friend.

Precious- you should sooooooooo start doing it. I am so glad the girls tempted me into it. I have never been one for exercise and am still so large at 15st 9lbs that I thought I could never do it. Jillian is so true when she says you will see a difference in your stamina after 5-7 days and I definitely can. Havne;t seen a difference in the scales but my clothes are definitely seeing it and cellulite, lung function and stamina are all improving so I'm really happy I started. Don't get me wrong- it's not easy but well worth the effort. It was only a fiver off play.com so treat yourself and have a go. I only managed 8 mins on my first attempt and felt so awful afterwards. Was so down on myself and felt like such a failure but I kept at it and am sooooooooo glad I did.;)

So after shredding I went for a walk to get my brows pruned and then walked onto tesco. Stocked up on another 8 boxes of their bars and got a cardi in a size 14!!!!!!! No way am I a size 14 but they only had it in a 20 or 14 so tried on the 14 and where it is stretchy thought I could get away with it. Happy days indeed. Really enjoyed the walk and came home and thought nothing actually aches and was nice to get out and about.

So today is going to be a chill out day filled with tidying up, uni work and then getting set ready for our camping trip tomorrow. Happy Thurdsay MM friends xxxx

Im glad you had a great night Gaga :D
Sounds like good food choices too :D

I have to say, I often feel like not doing the shred :eek:.
Sometimes I feel the hardest part of the whole workout, is pressing the play button..... :eek:
I know how good I will feel when I have done it, and thats what makes me do it again :)

Thanks Marge- you are so correct. Pressing play is extremely difficult as is heaving myself into the sports bra and putting myself in the zone but it feels sooooooooooooo good after I have done it, especially getting it out of the way in the morning hehehe!

Glad to hear you had a loevly night with your friend and you made some great choices, well done you!!

Another mad one for doing he shred thing....but good for you!!..xx

You gonna join us then Miss Mac? I said the same things only like a month ago and got so motivated by hearing how well everyone was doing on it.......you know you want to heheheh

Haha....you have been taking sales tips off Marge!!!

Nope definitely not for shredding just yet thank you....maybe one day...then again I think I would rather stick pins in my eyes!! hahaha!!..xx

Think you'll find I used to say that.......

Oh dear......Gaga is in a bad mood! :badmood:

Don't know why but have woken up well cranky and boy does hubbie know it. Doesn't really bode well for our weekend away does it?? Think everything has just got to me and my happy disposition has gone on vacation for the day! Just packed for camping but really can;t be arsed to go! Tried to persuade him to bring his mate so I can just sit there and sulk but he won't so guess I'll have to talk to him and cheer myself up! Don't feel in the mood for eating either so will just see how it goes. Will either be WS or TS....who knows. Will try to be good and not deviate as still haven't come off plan but it's getting testing now after 22 weeks.......

Weather looks like it's gonna be warm and have nothing to wear that fits so going to look like a bag lady too....does nothing for the mood eh!!

So hope you all have a nice weekend. Hope everyone is good as I know what happened last time I went away. Clair you ae forgiven as yours was planned as is Carly but anyone else who munches will be subject to the Gaga whip when I get back......you have been warned hehehe!!!

Will miss you all- it's weird how not logging in for a few days really gets to me. Sad but true. So be good and take care MM friends....see you on Sunday xxxx

ladygaga said:
Oh dear......Gaga is in a bad mood! :badmood:

Don't know why but have woken up well cranky and boy does hubbie know it. Doesn't really bode well for our weekend away does it?? Think everything has just got to me and my happy disposition has gone on vacation for the day! Just packed for camping but really can;t be arsed to go! Tried to persuade him to bring his mate so I can just sit there and sulk but he won't so guess I'll have to talk to him and cheer myself up! Don't feel in the mood for eating either so will just see how it goes. Will either be WS or TS....who knows. Will try to be good and not deviate as still haven't come off plan but it's getting testing now after 22 weeks.......

Weather looks like it's gonna be warm and have nothing to wear that fits so going to look like a bag lady too....does nothing for the mood eh!!

So hope you all have a nice weekend. Hope everyone is good as I know what happened last time I went away. Clair you ae forgiven as yours was planned as is Carly but anyone else who munches will be subject to the Gaga whip when I get back......you have been warned hehehe!!!

Will miss you all- it's weird how not logging in for a few days really gets to me. Sad but true. So be good and take care MM friends....see you on Sunday xxxx

Aww hunny don't be sad x you can always text me :D sorry you are in a mood :( hard to get out of them I find on this diet :( hope you and the oh have a nice time when you get there x
Well done on your meal out :) very restrained :D
Muchos gaga love coming from me and the puddies :)x

Awwww Gaga :(
Dont be sad...
You have a nice weekend away, the sun is shining and you have all the fun of the camp fire :D
However, if you really cant be bothered with all that... you could do my 3 night shifts for me ?? :p;)

Hence, working, I will probably be super good this weekend :cool:

See ya Sunday chick
xxx

Thanks guys....the Gaga is back!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend full of good choices if you know what I mean hehehehe!

Well I'm back from my weekend of sunny camping and have happily left my mood at the east coast. Don't quite know what was wrong with me but just couldn't shake it off! Got snapped at lots of times by him on Fri so that didn't help my mood but hey ho. Had taken burgers to eat on Fri night but they hadn't defrosted so I ate nothing on Fri in protest then yesterday had the burgers with salad, some parma ham and mozzarella. Totally lush! Good choices all round I felt and certainly wasn't a struggle.

Suffered a lot with high stomach pain all weekend. Almost like indigestion but can't have been as didn't have anything to cause it as it started before I ate! hey ho. Really nice to be away but lovely to be home too. Who knows what WI will bring tomorrow? I've tried and been a good as I can.

So how has everyone else been? Now time for a catch up me thinks.................

WELCOME BACK lovely glad u had a fabulous time chick.. Sounds like ur food choices were good.. Well done..

And good luck for wi I'm sure u will ace it babes ...x x

Back