Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Heya ladyg, sorry to hear your kitty's having a rough time, hope all OK (and we'll all come round and give hubby a kick up the butt! - well, just so we can squeeze into your suitcase for jamaica.) You know, by the time you go to Jamaica, you and me added together will be the same weight as either of us at the start, so perhaps we could go as 'one person'? Do you reckon they'd go for that?

You're doing so well resisting temptations.

Sending you a big hug :)

You are so amazing, with everything going on you're not being well me lol. Aw hun, hope your kitty is better soon.
As for men, big SIGH!
sending you lots of love and hugs xxx

Ahhhhh thanks ladies. You guys really are the best. i absolutely love Rachel's thought that the two of us could go as one person as we would weigh together what one of us had done before- fab idea!! Definitely up for that one honey!

As for hubbie- he is still being a tool. At least he is wokring from home tomorrow so he can come take kitty in with me to the vets. Really not sure what is wrong with her. In herself she is fine- no change really but she is in pain with her foot. She has arthritis and her leg muscles have almost worn away but her quality of life is so good. She sleeps most of the time, eats, loves a fuss and is so affectionate. I definitely don't wantt to lose her as hers are the only cuddles I get!!!

They are going to sedate her and do xrays and bloods tomorrow to fing out what's causing the swelling and pain around her claw. Vet seems to thonk it could be bone cancer but hubbie and I have already decided that to amputate her leg would be too much for her to cope with so will just see what it is then come up with a plan. Poor little puss hates vets tho so will be a major trauma getting her there tomorrow- especially as she is nil by mouth so we can't bribe her with treats!!!

Will keep you all posted. Doing an agency night shift tonight for some extra pennies as no doubt will cost a fortune tomorrow- if not the it's more clothes money for me!!!!!

Big love to all of you and sorry for my kitty whingeing but I sure do love my cats! xxxxxxxxxxxx

my night shift is never ending tonight....been yawning since midnight so has been a long night indeed. Roll on 10:30 when hopefully I will be bed-bound xx

So my kitty is back from the vets :kitty: and it's good news thankfully. They had to fully knock her out as she as sooooooo feisty (must get that from me!). Poor little love looks so sorry for herself and completely drugged now. Seems like it is just a nasty infection around her claw so they have removed the claw and given it a good clean but at least there was no evidence of a tumour on her xray. Woo hoo. :D

Huge relief indeed. Only had an hours sleep today as was so worried so early night for me I think.....

So tonight I am going to whip up some homemade chutney. I have a greengage (plum) tree in the garden and typically it has fruited when I can't eat the darn things! I usually make loads of chutney as christmas presents in Sept so am going to start early this year and try a new recipe with the gages so hopefully I can trial it in the new year!!! Trouble is it will make the house stink!!!

Hope everyone is being good- I'll catch up on diaries later xxxx

Thanks again for all the support gals. Can happily report that queen mog is well on the mend and milking it for all she can get bless her. Sure i would do the same in her condition too!

So c'est le weekend and whilst my mates are boozing and parting.....me.....I'm essay bound. Well at least that is the plan anyway. Want to get 4-6000 words done this weekend and get a good crack on with the work. AsI said, that was the plan, so far I ahve cleaned the house, jarred up my chutney, bought 4 yes 4 pairs of shoes online, cleaned the bathroom, done 3 loads of washing and visited the outlaws!!! (must be bad hey!)

Now sitting down with my opera music on (gets me in the study mood and helps me feel clever!) however have come on here instead! help me guys! So I have opera, coke zero, gouda slices (oh shouldn't say that should i) and all the text books I could carry from the library........be prepapred for a lot of gaga whingeing coming right at ya.......................you have been warned!!!!!

ladygaga said:
Thanks again for all the support gals. Can happily report that queen mog is well on the mend and milking it for all she can get bless her. Sure i would do the same in her condition too!

So c'est le weekend and whilst my mates are boozing and parting.....me.....I'm essay bound. Well at least that is the plan anyway. Want to get 4-6000 words done this weekend and get a good crack on with the work. AsI said, that was the plan, so far I ahve cleaned the house, jarred up my chutney, bought 4 yes 4 pairs of shoes online, cleaned the bathroom, done 3 loads of washing and visited the outlaws!!! (must be bad hey!)

Now sitting down with my opera music on (gets me in the study mood and helps me feel clever!) however have come on here instead! help me guys! So I have opera, coke zero, gouda slices (oh shouldn't say that should i) and all the text books I could carry from the library........be prepapred for a lot of gaga whingeing coming right at ya.......................you have been warned!!!!!

Noooooooooooooo!!!!! Not the Gouda?!?!?! :O

Tis true....thr fridge is stocked......3 slices down!!! boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :(

but i have an internal bin.....hehhehehehehehehe

nasty evil cheese slice things- bit like edam. Well i say nasty and evil but depends what kind of mood I am in !! Carly, Clair and Marge will be spanking me now!

Hey there, Chick
How goes it?
xxx

Hey toots meister....how's you chick? sooooooooooooooo good to see you back. All good here- still bogged down with essay writing and doing everything in my power to do things other than study- so sad isn't it. Diet wise had been going strong but having a bad moonth and can't seem to get out of the 15's. Too many protein nibbles and extra bars so I know where I have been going wrong. Trying to get back on track tho as don't want to be a whale in jamaica.

How's Dukan working out for you? Like all the things I hear about that plan. bet you have the butt to match your avatar now.....xx

How's Dukan working out for you? Like all the things I hear about that plan. bet you have the butt to match your avatar now.....xx

Not quite........but gonna go and stick it out in the sun for a bit and see if I can at least get the colour ;)

Catch ya later - and you CAN do this, Honey, I have full faith in you

So after being good- totm has come to haunt me and I'm fatter and more bloated and suffering big time with a sts showing on the scales.....arrrgh! hey ho. Won't lose faith as only water weight and will be gone next week. Got one meal planned out with the girls so harvester o'clock for me for the usual chicken/ steak and salad then the rest of the week I will be TS.....promise! No gouda in the house as made hubbie eat it so all will be good.

Can't believe how quick today is going at work tho.....hope it's home time soon at this rate. Need to get home to drug my poor kitty again. The clever little minx has worked out that she refuses to eat now unless it's posh sheba stuff so who am I to argue with a gorgeous 17 year old spoilt puss! Tesco certainly won't with me paying £5.99 a box for it at this rate!!!!

Happy Monday folks- hope its a good one for you and the scales prove happy for all those weighing in xxxx

Back