Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Good news on the sts chick...at least its not a gain and like you said, its all water so should result in a great loss for next week!! Sorry that you are feeling all bloated and urrrg though...totm has a lot to answer for!!
Cant wait to join you again next week and start my journey again so make sure there is none of that sinful cheese in your shopping basket Lady G or there will be trouble!!! hahaha..xxx

Good news on the sts chick...at least its not a gain and like you said, its all water so should result in a great loss for next week!! Sorry that you are feeling all bloated and urrrg though...totm has a lot to answer for!!
Cant wait to join you again next week and start my journey again so make sure there is none of that sinful cheese in your shopping basket Lady G or there will be trouble!!! hahaha..xxx

Sorry hun, dont know how that managed to post 3 times...blooming computer!!..x

So after being good- totm has come to haunt me and I'm fatter and more bloated and suffering big time with a sts showing on the scales.....arrrgh! hey ho. Won't lose faith as only water weight and will be gone next week. Got one meal planned out with the girls so harvester o'clock for me for the usual chicken/ steak and salad then the rest of the week I will be TS.....promise! No gouda in the house as made hubbie eat it so all will be good.

Can't believe how quick today is going at work tho.....hope it's home time soon at this rate. Need to get home to drug my poor kitty again. The clever little minx has worked out that she refuses to eat now unless it's posh sheba stuff so who am I to argue with a gorgeous 17 year old spoilt puss! Tesco certainly won't with me paying £5.99 a box for it at this rate!!!!

Happy Monday folks- hope its a good one for you and the scales prove happy for all those weighing in xxxx

TOTM? Did you not get the memo that was last week! You need to sync up Gaga ;)
Yep def water and yay for feeding hubby the cheese ;) We'll make a feeder of you yet :)
LMAO at kitty what a clever minx indeed :)
Hope the scales shift my lovely and enjoy that harvester :D
xxx Much love xxxx

You clearly haven't seen my hubbie lol!! He is like a whippet and eats like a pigeon ( I sooooooooooooo married the wrong man!) Wish I had a nice built rugby player or builder type instead of a rake.....no wonder I have EXTREME body issues next to his 30 inch waist!!! Hey ho- what he has in waist- I have in thighs lol xxxx

You clearly haven't seen my hubbie lol!! He is like a whippet and eats like a pigeon ( I sooooooooooooo married the wrong man!) Wish I had a nice built rugby player or builder type instead of a rake.....no wonder I have EXTREME body issues next to his 30 inch waist!!! Hey ho- what he has in waist- I have in thighs lol xxxx

You can work on that hun! FEED FEED FEED
Bet you are 10 times hotter though ;)

Damn right...I am one fat babe and soon to be thinner babe in the making xxx I'll always have food issues and he shall always have bad ear wax!!!!

Damn right...I am one fat babe and soon to be thinner babe in the making xxx I'll always have food issues and he shall always have bad ear wax!!!!

LMAO exactamundo my darling ;)

PS. ewwwwwwwww!!

Indeed- we make such a gorgeous couple hey with our issues loll! I love you really hubster if you are reading! Even with your ear wax!!! Think I will have to have an early shake as I am starving! normally wait til 7pm but don't think I'll make it that long today......oh well. No gouda in sight at work to munch on lol! Oh but there is sheba cat food in my bag???????????

Indeed- we make such a gorgeous couple hey with our issues loll! I love you really hubster if you are reading! Even with your ear wax!!! Think I will have to have an early shake as I am starving! normally wait til 7pm but don't think I'll make it that long today......oh well. No gouda in sight at work to munch on lol! Oh but there is sheba cat food in my bag???????????

Don't joke I was giving the cats one of their treat pouches and I was so tempted :) Mackerel and tuna mmmmmmm

We have officially lost the plot dust-face.....call the exante police.....2 more casualties!!!!!! We need carbs....and fast!

Just think of all those carbs at your wedding........yum yum!

Now what can be my excuse for not going to Uni tomorrow I wonder.......got a very bad case of icantbearseditis coming on me thinks......

ladygaga said:
Now what can be my excuse for not going to Uni tomorrow I wonder.......got a very bad case of icantbearseditis coming on me thinks......

Tell them you are on a VLCD and it killed you :D loads of people seem to believe that ;)

sorry to all non-foodies but this one is for you CG.....

gouda-mittelalt.jpg

Back