Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Thanks CG....I'm one shake down and 3L of water so far and far too many coffees! Slow but steady but I know I will not divert off plan! Next shake at 5:30 then a bar at 9 when I get home. How's your day going?

Good thanks. Doing my own version of cc and exante. 4lbs off so far. Could have been more with TS but not gonna beat myself up about it.
Ur doing so well! :) go ladyG!
Ps. R u on Facebook?

How did the rest of your day go Lady G?...xx

Cheers gals....I'm still here and proudly waving the TS flag......almost day one done! Now do I daily weigh in this week or wait til Monday?

How's You MM?

Cheers gals....I'm still here and proudly waving the TS flag......almost day one done! Now do I daily weigh in this week or wait til Monday?

How's You MM?

Day 3 100%!! So guess I am doing good!!:D

Tough one when to weigh. I like to keep an eye on in in week 1 then tend to try and only have a mid week weigh in after that incase I dont like what I see!! :rolleyes:

Glad to hear you are still going strong!!..xxx

Thanks ladies. Day 2 almost over and not doing too badly. Lots of water down my neck and no nibbles so all well in gaga-land. Scale hopped this morning and 2lbs off already so that was a nice relief. Think I'll daily weigh until Mon then back onto weekly ones from then on in......

Hopefully all will continue to go well me hopesies xxxx

Well done gaga :D

You finished or even started your essay yet? xx

Well done Lady G...you are doing great!!
xxx

Woo hooo.....0nly 2 hours til day 2 is over. Not sure I'm out of ketosis tho as not suffering like I would at start of plan....weird! Either that or I'm just being very strong willed.

Eaten 2 bars and 2 shakes today but after a very naff day at work with a lotta tears I don't think thats too bad and definitely no gouda that is for sure hehehe!

So tis almost Friday and are we going to be good ladies? Hope those friday munch monsters don't come to get us this week.

As for essay.....erm like no! Done 2500 so still a long way to go- be a busy weekend me thinks lol!

Big hugs MM friends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am panicking about the weekend too Lady G so will need all the help I can get!!.xx

We're gonna be fine ladies......no munchies our diet deviations are forecast. We will sail through with record losses next week...trust me xxx

So day 3 of re-start for me and all is well in gaga-land. Still mega stressed and overwhelmed but have not cheated or been naughty. Lost another 3lb according to scales today so 5lbs of the 7lb gain have now gone so am at +2lb stage now. Will daily weigh til Monday then back on weekly.

Feel good and am inspired by the lack of nibbleage in my house to keep me going.

Now just to get over writing 8000 words........ahhhhhhhh!!!

xxxx

Woop woop Lady G.....almost all of the gain off and still 3 days till weigh in! I think you might just get the gain off and some more!! That would be great wouldnt it!!

I hope your right about the weekend thing....we can do this...cant we???lol xxx

oh....oh! There is gouda in my fridge!!!!!!

The tool asked me to get him some so I am going to be strong and not touch it. Right now it is sealed so temptation is not there.......damn you gouda!!!!

Back