Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Not sure on the old keto-stix thing to be honest as they are so unreliable. I would suggest going by you instead. I don;t think they will make a difference as it was a one off and cant; be that much more but I am no expert. Not like you've gone and had chips or anything is it!

I much prefer eductaion on the job too and that is what I do as I am nurse and a practice educator within my workplace. I'm just completing my post-grad certificate in education which qualifies me to teach and is also year one of my masters so I am now up for year 2 and 3 to get it finished. Crazy indeed but in my field of work you need to have these things under your belt for quality assurance, audit etc. Been interesting but very hard doing it with working full time too.

Clearly MM's is far more fun tho as have spent most of the day on here- naughty naughty!

Oops!! Sorry if I am distracting you!! hehe!!

Yep qualifications are the way forward so good on you and doing it whilst working full time too!! Go You!!

Nope I definitely didnt have chips and I am pleased about that!! Funny but I passed a chippy near my house on the way home and for a tiny split second thought about how easy it would be since I was so hungry, but oh no...asda tetra pack for this girl!! lol

Going to have a nice bubble bath in a bit then have a coffee and a bar....woo hoo!!!

Ok so words I should have completed on essay.....6000, actual amount achieved ~200!!! major oops! Just not in the frame of mind at all and not the tool is major hungover and collapsed on the saofa with the tv blaring so I am going to go and sit in the uni library to help me regain focus. Would much rather be watching telly or sleeping myself I tell thee......

Sad i know- but really has to be done.

Just been to the local farmers market to stock up on their gorgeous sausages. Wow they are so lush and had about 6 tiny tasting bits whilst I was there which have left a fab taste in my mouth which I hope will last me through the day.

Scales looking positive today too so here's hoping for good news tomorrow for official WI. I keep telling myself I can do this so here goes......

Hope your cracking on with the essay babe xxx

How's things going Lady G?

Can wait for your weigh in tomorrow, I hope you have a fantabulous loss!! xxx

Thanks gals. Just back form the library. Wish I had gone yesterday. was so lovely cool, quiet and spacious in there- will definitely be going back tomorrow now. Sadly they shut at 6 due to summer hols or else would have stayed there til late.

Now home and sadly the tool is in (was hoping he would be out!) so have come upstairs for a bit of telly action and perhaps a little snooze whilst I'm here. He's still in my bad books as his few drinks out at 5pm resulted in his return home at 3am depsite him telling me he'd be back bt 8pm! Mad doesn't cover it as I didn't hear from him and have no idea where he was.....arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Here's to a non-food relaxing evening ahead of 2 more essay prep days and of course wi tomorrow xx

Glad you got a bit of work done today hun and that you have a plan o get even more done....it takes the pressure off a bit dont it.

It's when I hear stories about peoples OH doing things like that that makes me glad Im single!! haha. Men can be so infuriating cant they!!

xxx

Happy Monday MM friends...here's to the start of a great week for us all I hope.

I have weighed in this morning and am pleased to report I have lost the 7lbs I had gained so am back at 15st 5lbs. Feel like I have been in the 15's for ages but I only have myself to blame on that one. Would love to have a 5lb loss next week to get into the 14's so that is my motivation to be soooooooo good all week.

I have come to the library again today as it is so peaceful and away from temptation. At least here I know I cannot have extra shakes, bars or raid the fridge so hopefully that will work. The tool has dropped me off and I told him not to pick me up until I had smashed through 5000 words so here goes.....

I have a shake, 3 cans of coke zero and a litre of water plus 2 emergency bars should the going get tough....just hope I can do it!!!!

Happy Monday folks xxx

Happy Monday Gaga :D

Fantastic loss babe and you'll be outa them 15's real soon :D
Good luck with the essay writing today. At least you've got peace and quiet to crack on with it.

P.s. Nobody talk to gaga today till the essays done hehe xx

Woop woop!! Aww well done chick, half a stone lost is excellent. Hope that has made you smile!!:) Looking good for getting into the 14's soon too!! :D

Hope the essay is coming along nicely and that you are having a good day xx

Cheers ladies....still in library. My eyes officially hurt. One shake, 2 cans of coke zero and one bar down so far and only just passed the 3000 mark......arrrggghh! Guess what i shall be doing with my day off tomorrow then???

How's Monday going for you?

ladygaga said:
Cheers ladies....still in library. My eyes officially hurt. One shake, 2 cans of coke zero and one bar down so far and only just passed the 3000 mark......arrrggghh! Guess what i shall be doing with my day off tomorrow then???

How's Monday going for you?

That's a great start tho hun, but poo for your day off tomorrow.
I'm just sitting down to my first shake now :) xx

poor you Clair.....how's doggy?

ladygaga said:
poor you Clair.....how's doggy?

He's fine now :D I'm sure he just does these things for attention lol xx

Bloody expensive way of getting it tho isnt it! My cat got a bee sting once that cost us £140 to rectify as it was a bank holiday and as for the other one, well we are now in excess of £500 for her nail problem!!! Wouldn't face life without them tho xx

ladygaga said:
Bloody expensive way of getting it tho isnt it! My cat got a bee sting once that cost us £140 to rectify as it was a bank holiday and as for the other one, well we are now in excess of £500 for her nail problem!!! Wouldn't face life without them tho xx

How is her nail?
Yep it is expensive, he's had hayfever, a tooth out then this just in that last few months! He needs a job lol.
It wasn't too bad today, it's only £20 for a consultation and his first injection was only £7 so £27 wasn't too bad and she didn't charge anything for second visit or injection :D happy days lol xxx

Phew- that was a lucky one! My big old puss is doing ok- in herself she is absolutely fine, eating, drinking all the usual so you wouldn't know anything is wrong. Tis only when she jumps or you look at her paw that you tell it's sore. It's just not healing and they don't know why. Vet hasn't seen anything like it before and all the antibiotics she has had should have sorted it by now. It's not a bone tumour so unless it is a nasty skin cancer or it is just taking ages to heal. Vet says if no better by next Tues she will have to remove the toe as it is too painful for her. Too painful for my wallet too as no doubt that will be another £250 at least for that op and she isn't insured!!! nay mind she sure is worth it. Just didn't want to put her through an op until we tried everyting else so she's now on her last course of antibiotics and steriods to see if that helps.

They are a worry tho....that and an essay.....oh and a toold for a husband hehehehe xx

ladygaga said:
Phew- that was a lucky one! My big old puss is doing ok- in herself she is absolutely fine, eating, drinking all the usual so you wouldn't know anything is wrong. Tis only when she jumps or you look at her paw that you tell it's sore. It's just not healing and they don't know why. Vet hasn't seen anything like it before and all the antibiotics she has had should have sorted it by now. It's not a bone tumour so unless it is a nasty skin cancer or it is just taking ages to heal. Vet says if no better by next Tues she will have to remove the toe as it is too painful for her. Too painful for my wallet too as no doubt that will be another £250 at least for that op and she isn't insured!!! nay mind she sure is worth it. Just didn't want to put her through an op until we tried everyting else so she's now on her last course of antibiotics and steriods to see if that helps.

They are a worry tho....that and an essay.....oh and a toold for a husband hehehehe xx

Aw poor wee puss. The op sounds terrible bless her :( At least you've tried everything else first tho.
Are you talking to the tool yet? Lol xx

Depends what you mean by 'talking'...... if that means as in converstaion then the answer would be no but have had lots of one word conversations if that counts? hehehehe

He did drop me at the library and will be picking me up so guess there may be more 'conversation' then......will keep you posted.

Just told myself to break through the 4k mark then I can have another bar as I am starving!!!!

Back