Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Oh no...really Joanne? Is that from sagging skin from losing weight or naturally large boobs? Maybe we should set up an act and go on Britain's got Talent or something with us all tucking our skin into places!!! ( I am only kidding...hunger's getting the better of me tonight hehehe xx)

Mine will be boobs in knickers and belly over shoulders!

Well official WI day and have lost a lonesome pound....not feeling too bad tho as that is 7lb in 2 weeks or 38lb in 10 weeks so in the grand scheme of things it isn't bad at all. Feeling OK and am DETERMINED to not weigh myself for the rest of the week!

Had a real battle yesterday as was volunteered to have my face covered in squirty cream by the kids I work with! Having covered my clothes and hair I faced their punishment and the little blighters squirted it straight in my mouth, nose, ears- basically everywhere!!!! I don't even like squirty cream (added to a cheescake is a totally different matter) but the instinct was to lick my lips or just swallow what was in my mouth...but I didn't! Spat it straight on the floor was what I did and the little critters even caught that on video so fantastic stuff all round!

Really starting to look like silly in my work clothes now. Tried on a pair of combats this morning that I wanted to wear and they fell straight down so now resorting to floaty dresses that tie at the back to make them look less like smocks!! Doesn't seem worth buying anything so may just have to have a look on a certain online auction site to see if I can pick up any workwear!

Hope everyone else is well. No time to respond to peeps on here just now as at work but will try to later or tomorrow.
Big hugs xx

A wee pound off is good Lady Gaga :D
Like you say, the grand scheme of things and all that ;)
And if your clothes are falling off ??
You are obviously losing inches regardless.
Marge
:D

Cheers Marge- I'm OK with it as it's all going in the right direction in my book and I know I haven't cheated so will get there. How you getting on chick?

Cheers Marge- I'm OK with it as it's all going in the right direction in my book and I know I haven't cheated so will get there. How you getting on chick?

I have been doing well, thanks LadyGaGa :). No cheats :D (other than the pickle thing earlier on in the week:eek:)

Although the last 24hrs ish, I have been remarkably tired. I have slept more than a baby ! But I am glad, as I have to work tonight, so it will be fine :)

Deffo going to get some of the husks you were talking about... just to try and keep things "normal" in that department. Thanks
WI tomorrow for me. Hoping its a loss :)
Marge
:D

Well done on the loss hun!! x

Thanks guys for all your support. Sorry I have been off the radar a bit this week- been sooooo busy with work have ended up working late every night and just feel totally exhausted! have really missed coming on here too.....:(

Managed to be good all week tho despite just wanting to cave in. Have been really teary and down which I now know is due to the tonsillitis I have just come down with! Typical. Sadly I get it loads and know i should just go an dhave them out but am too chicken! So now feeling sorry for myself, especially as I have to spend all weekend on Uni work to hand in for Monday! All I want is to watch the only way is essex back to back with tea and biscuits but I won;t cave in!

Went to see Peter Kay in B'ham last night which was sooooo funny. Went with my folks who wanted to have a meal beforehand. As was my treat they opted for Carluccio's which just filled me with fear as what would I have???? Ended up with a plate of Prosciutto and a green salad with balsamic vinegar so hope that was a good choice. Wasn't much of it and don't feel hungry today so guessing that won't have knocked me out of ketosis (she says hoping!) Would have quite happily eaten everything off the menu but gladly didn't so must show I have some willpower!

Just ordered 2 more months of shakes so guess you'll be seeing me here for a little while longer yet. Hope everyone is doing OK and enjoying the sunshine if you have it today xxx

Wow, sounds like a busy week. Hope you manage to squeeze in a bit of relaxation / sunshine over the weekend in between all the uni work. Nice one sticking to the diet even when you've been stressed and busy, hope things calm down a little for you soon.

Oh no.. tonsilities :(
Maybe a good sleep will help you recover a wee bit ?
Marge
:)

Thanks ladies....sadly feeling really lousy and all I can do is sleep and be miserable right now so Uni work has gone out of the window. Will have to get my head down and crack on tomorrow and Sunday I guess.

Haven't even got a litre down my neck yet due to the pain on swallowing but have got 3 meal replacements under my belt with no cheats!

Tis the diary of a miserable moo today sadly peeps!! Tonsils are still causing me so much grief- my whole bosy aches and I just want to sleep! feeling very sorry for myself and hubbie is useless in times like this so he's going out for the day! Roll on my emergnecy Doctor appt at 1:30..... :(

Still not cheated tho although getting liquids down my neck is a real struggle xx

Oh no ladygaga :(
I do hope the doc has given you some antibiotics :(
Just sleep... it has got to help heal your body.
Marge
xxx

Thanks Marge- got some antibiotics and strong painkillers and have slept the whole afternoon! Now up to get some work done which sadly has to be done by Mon- oh how I wish i didn't leave things to the last minute!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and avoiding the Pimms xxx

Poor you. The only consolation is you couldn't eat if you tried :) Hope the antibiotics kick in quickly and you're feeling better soon.

Thanks honey- very true indeed! Even tea and biscuits wouldn't cheer me up today so sticking to exante shakes instead! Oh I hate sounding soooooo miserable!

Oh I hope you start to feel better soon hun. I suffer badly from tonsillitus too so know exactly how you feel!! And there is no way I would be able to do any work at all so I dont envy you trying to get through your uni stuff!!

Well done on getting the Exante stuff down....a shake with crushed ice might cool the throat down a little. Rest lots and take care of yourself!!! x

Feel better soon - tonsilitis is the absolute worst :hug99:

xxx

Thanks for all the support guys, today is a new day. Felt soooo rotten all day yesterday but dragged myself into getting my uni work done. Spent 4 hours on the laptop and finally got my presentation finished and then whilst going through the whole thing putting in the animations the programme crashed and closed!!! In my stupid ill/ drugged haze I realsied I hadn;t saved anything from the last 4 hours so lost everything!!!! Gutted does not exaplin it. Spent several minytes screaming then crying which did not help my throat then calmly went back and did it all again! My own stupid fault but boy have I learnt from that. Intend to just print it off today and then chill out ahead of Uni assessments tomorrow.

Still struggling to swallow so drinking is a bit of a mare. Just tried a coffee but it tastes awful due to all the crap in my throat I think so will try a bouillon and if no better just stick to water. Going to treat myself to a ham and cheese omlette later I feel ahead of WI tomorrow. Have avoided the scales since Tues so I really don't have a clue what's in store and I do feel pretty nervous!!!

On a positive tho...just found 2 pairs of jeans that never fit before and still had tags in and now they are pretty loose so looks like I won't be getting much more wear out of them sadly! Just waiting for Sainsburys to have their next 25% off clothes sale and I'll be straight in there stocking up! Also bizarrely knickers are starting to feel quite loose now too....yippppeeeee

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Great news about the jeans hun. Its great when that happens hey!!

I dont know how you coped with losing all that work, especially as you struggled through it in the first place!! Hopefully now its out of the way you can just chill and rest a bit and try and get yourself better!

Good luck getting your omlette down...x

Back