Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Thanks MissMac- I don't know how I coped either, especially when hubbie has loads of chocolate in the house and i never touched a drop. I think it was the thought of going to bed knowing I'd have to face it all again today so just cracked on with it last night and tried to remember what I'd added in. Is nowhere near as good but will have to do!!!! I'd normally look forward to an omelette but not sure today....will see how it goes xx

Baggy pants ? :D
Fantastic :D

Glad you managed to get your Uni stuff re-done. You really are made of stern stuff !! :)

Marge
:D

Baggy pants to go with my saggy bottom.....I'm sure looking good (?!?!) Hardly made of stern stuff tho Marge....just a stubborn cow I guess. I put it down to being a taurus! Thanks honey xxx

So official weigh in today and have only lost 2lbs which means in 2 weeks I've only lost 3lbs :cry:I appreciate that it's still a loss but can't help feeling a little disheartened. Maybe the antibiotics, strong pain killers and lack of water over the past 4 days have made a difference as have still been 100%!!!

Oh well, I pick myself up and carry on as a loss is still a loss after all. Not giving up that easily I tell thee!!! Will stick TS 100% for the rest of the week and see what next week brings- if still on the low side then may try an AAM week next week.

Tonsils are still really sore and fed up with my whole body aching. Haven't reaally rested all weekend as have been studying like crazy and have thankfully got one part of my asessment in this morning so only 6000 words left to do in 3 weeks!!! Gonna spend the afternoon in bed I think as a wee treat to myself then hopefully I'll feel a whole heap better tomorrow.

On a positive tho...I had managed to steer clear of the scales for the whole week so am hoping to do the same this forthcoming week too.

Hope everyone else is doing OK....sorry I've been miserable and moanie recently.....happy gaga will return very soon xxxx

Oh Gaga

Just read your diary (cover to cover) I can't believe you have stuck to it for 11 weeks with no cheating :) that is so great :) And 40lbs down!!! That's amazing :) You really should be so pleased with yourself for resisting those biscuits, especially after being so poorly :)
The scales will be nicer next week, I'm sure :)

Have you been to Jamaica before? It's beautiful :) I went a few years ago with the ex and it was the nicest holiday we had ever been on and even with him for company I enjoyed it :D LOL
You'll love it!!! and will be in a bikini in no time x

And PS. I don't think you have been very moany at all considering :)

Well Done! :)

I dont know how you have managed to study, and be so poorly.
I'm a woose when I am ill, and would have been sleeping the whole time :eek:
I hope your power snooze helped heal you !!
Marge
:D

Hope your feeling better and have a good day:)

Thanks guys- it sure does make me feel better when I come on here and people care about how you are (mwah xx)

Starting to feel a bit better but throat is still full of pus and the aches and pains have no where near gone yet. Still a bit disheartened about yesterdays loss too. Went to sainsburys earlier to buy hubbie's tea and decided on burgers and chips for him (he's running the london marathon this week so trying to feed him up a little!) but think I may well have a burger with some green salad as a wee treat as feeling so low! Pathetic I know that I'm turning back to my old trusted crutch but just feel like I need some comfort food. Haven't gone off plan tho so that is good!! At this rate of weight loss my bikini will be a definite no go area in December!!!

Hope you are all doing well xx

Maybe a few days WS whilst you are poorly would do you the world of good Gaga ?

Aaahhh your a Taurean too!!! I used to get trouble with my throat too when I was younger...its horrible and I do feel for you:(.
Ive got the Taurean trait of loving food and drink far too much...hence why Im a fat bird!!!lol.

Hope you have a good day and maybe having a small meal this week will help you feel better in yourself. Good luck:)

Thanks again guys- you do know how to pick a girl up!! And Sorcha- you're practically anorexic compared to me looking at your stats hehehe! Really enjoyed my burger (no bun), salad and a bit of cheese last night and even went to town and had 2 bars as just felt my body wanted them. I know it's wrong but I just needed to chew! Woke up feeling a bit more positive today and am trying to be really focussed today. Got a day of cleaning ahead of me then library for more study tonight so that'll keep me busy and on track!

Hope everyone else is keeping strong and happy Wednesday peoples xxxx

Glad you're feeling more positive today. If you need to do some more cleaning and burn off some energy I know somewhere you can come :)

Awww sorry you still aren't great :( I get a lot of viral tonsillitis, if it gets really bad gargling with cayenne pepper in water kills the feeling in your throat for a bit and decreases swelling so you can swallow etc. :) and a bit of nurofen/ibuprofen for the aches.

Hope you feel better soon :( Well done on avoiding the carbs!

Thanks again guys- you do know how to pick a girl up!! And Sorcha- you're practically anorexic compared to me looking at your stats hehehe! Really enjoyed my burger (no bun), salad and a bit of cheese last night and even went to town and had 2 bars as just felt my body wanted them. I know it's wrong but I just needed to chew! Woke up feeling a bit more positive today and am trying to be really focussed today. Got a day of cleaning ahead of me then library for more study tonight so that'll keep me busy and on track!

Hope everyone else is keeping strong and happy Wednesday peoples xxxx

Glad you're feeling more positive today. If you need to do some more cleaning and burn off some energy I know somewhere you can come :)

Then, if you still need to do more after that then I know somewhere else you can go ;)

xxx

Wow... I have been quiet on the MM front this week...sorry guys! Hope everyone is doing well. I took Marge's advice and decided to do an AAM week this week and think it has helped me get my mojo and determination back! Only this weekend have I started to feel right back to my old self so as off today I am back 100%TS!!! Haven't gone off plan at all all week although nearly was beaten by nutella and a spoon but I won that war!!! Have stuck to low carb and just protein so will just have to face the scales tomorrow and see what they have to offer...!!!!!

Hubbie ran the London Marathon today and was great to go along and cheer him on- he did sooo well! Was fab seeing all these people running past but not one part of me would want to do it!! Fab achievement tho and I do feel very proud!

So going to be good again all week and avoid all talk of easter food by working nights throughout! Happy sunday folks...have missed you this week xx

Thought it was a bit quiet ;)

Mmmmm nutela and a spoon! My idea of heaven. Sorry, used to be my idea of heaven ;)

Xx

Yeah mine too....I had been known to eat a whole large jar the once hehehe! No wonder I'm soooo large!!! How's you Clair? You still on track?

So glad to hear you're feeling really positive again, I was wondering where you'd got to. Sometimes taking that time out for AAM is the boost we need, and you've done really well to stick to the low carb. Hopefully you'll get a nice surprise when you step on the scales too.
Wow, impressive of your hubby to do the marathon, that's quite a challenge!
I hope all goes smoothly as you get back onto TS, hope it's a great week :)

ladygaga said:
Yeah mine too....I had been known to eat a whole large jar the once hehehe! No wonder I'm soooo large!!! How's you Clair? You still on track?

Yeh me too, the huge jar :)

I'm back on track after my 10 days off plan. This is day 5 again. I'm hoping that this is the last restart, really wanna get to 12 stone now xxx

Hope WI is good to ya Gaga :)

Back