Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Well done with your fab 2lb loss Lady G. Hope your throat feels better soon, take care :hug99: xx

Yayyy Gaga well done :D
Love Carly's poem too ;)

DustQueen said:
Lol thanks Ali
Ps. I'm stalking you through the diaries lol

Lol my own private stalker ;) :p

check out you pair with your lady stalking in my diary hehehehehe!!

So the big bank holiday weekend is here and I have no work to hide behind and keep me diet-focussed so sheer determination and will power it is!!! Determined to do it but I know it won't be easy as food seems to be everywhere- especially when we have a street party and a wedding reception on Monday!

I will do it....gonna keep very busy today and tidy up the house I feel. Hope everyone else is OK xxx

ladygaga said:
check out you pair with your lady stalking in my diary hehehehehe!!

So the big bank holiday weekend is here and I have no work to hide behind and keep me diet-focussed so sheer determination and will power it is!!! Determined to do it but I know it won't be easy as food seems to be everywhere- especially when we have a street party and a wedding reception on Monday!

I will do it....gonna keep very busy today and tidy up the house I feel. Hope everyone else is OK xxx

Yeah get that house tidied missy its a tip! ;) glad you're off work x enjoy the weekend x

How lovely it truly is to be off for all these celebrations!! Diet wise I am sating strong and being TS over these days. Saturday was spent hard working in the graden so lots of calories burnt, sunday was house clearing so again rather busy!! Yesterday we had our street party which was fab- only ate one cocktail sausage and some ham from a 1/4 of a sandwich! Could have happily eaten a lot more but am rather glad that I didn't! Wedding reception last night and the buffet was perfect for me- ham and cheese so I ate some slices of ham and 4 mini-mozarella balls- great effort I felt especially considering all the scrummy looking cakes on offer....

Today is a TV day for hubbie and I so looking forward to slobbing out and doing nothing.

Sadly WI was naff- resulting in a STS! Boo........ Hey ho. Think I am destined to weigh 17 something- feels like I have been in the bracket for so long now. Dead on 17 now so would love to be 16 something next week. Lots of water and meal replacements ahead. Going to be TS today then ws for the rest of the week ahead.....

Hope everyone is having fun xx

bank holiday only means one thing for me too..................25% OFF AT SAINSBURY'S CLOTHES!!!!!

Off I trot for some new clobber......................xx

ladygaga said:
bank holiday only means one thing for me too..................25% OFF AT SAINSBURY'S CLOTHES!!!!!

Off I trot for some new clobber......................xx

Gok's got some lovely frocks I got a couple past bank holiday weekend ;)

Good afternoon Lady G, got my fingers crossed too that the scales will read 16 something next week :fingerscrossed: :hug99: xx

Hello again Lady G!!

My word you have got some will power woman!!! I cant beieve those bloomin scales are being so mean to you, you deserve a medal!!

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you to get into the 16's this week!! You have come such a long way and have achieved so much though lady.....you keep up the great work!! xxx

Aww scales are so cruel sometimes!! Fingers crossed for the 16's for you very soon!!!

Hi lady G . hope you having a good day haven't caught up with you this week hope things are O.K:)

Hiya Gaga :)
How are ya doing ?
:D

Good morning Lady G, hope you're staying motivated and the scales read in the 16s this week :hug99: xx

Gaga :D where are you xxxxxx

Back