Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Hi gaga, hope you are doing ok. Xx

Where are you lady G? xx

hey there guys! Thanks for all the lovely messages and I am sorry I have been a bit awol!

Just been so busy sadly. Lost internet/computer access for a little while which didn;t help and accessing sites like this at work has been banned so that was not an option either sadly. I've been trying to be good but I have hardly been saintly I must confess. I haven't major blown it but a few spoons of nutella, ham, cheese and nuts have been on their journey into my pit of a belly so not been the best time.

I've had a very good past week so am hopeful for weigh in tomorrow. Been commenced on some medication which I am convinced has affected weight loss as it is a known side effect but hey ho.

Been very busy decorating this past week so have been working on that all hours. The tool is rubbish at these things bless him so it has been pretty lonely work. I'm trying to get it all done by next weekend as I have my surgery soon and I know that will put me out of action for a little while. Still got a limp on my thyroid and sadly the blood tests didn't show hyper/ hypothroidism so now awaiting a scan and biopsy for that on 2nd July which is rather scary then have my arm surgery planned for the 6th July- busy week hey!!

My plan diet wise is to come off plan next weekend at some point and try to make healthy, sensible choices for the week up to surgery. I will then play things by ear but I'm hoping I can get back on plan after 2-3 weels of recovery time. Obviously I will be sensible and go with what feels best. Saddens me to look at my goals on my footer and see how far off I am. Hey ho- I am trying I promise and one day I will get there. 12stone by Jamaica seems very unachievable tho sadly!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok xxxxxx

ladygaga said:
hey there guys! Thanks for all the lovely messages and I am sorry I have been a bit awol!

Just been so busy sadly. Lost internet/computer access for a little while which didn;t help and accessing sites like this at work has been banned so that was not an option either sadly. I've been trying to be good but I have hardly been saintly I must confess. I haven't major blown it but a few spoons of nutella, ham, cheese and nuts have been on their journey into my pit of a belly so not been the best time.

I've had a very good past week so am hopeful for weigh in tomorrow. Been commenced on some medication which I am convinced has affected weight loss as it is a known side effect but hey ho.

Been very busy decorating this past week so have been working on that all hours. The tool is rubbish at these things bless him so it has been pretty lonely work. I'm trying to get it all done by next weekend as I have my surgery soon and I know that will put me out of action for a little while. Still got a limp on my thyroid and sadly the blood tests didn't show hyper/ hypothroidism so now awaiting a scan and biopsy for that on 2nd July which is rather scary then have my arm surgery planned for the 6th July- busy week hey!!

My plan diet wise is to come off plan next weekend at some point and try to make healthy, sensible choices for the week up to surgery. I will then play things by ear but I'm hoping I can get back on plan after 2-3 weels of recovery time. Obviously I will be sensible and go with what feels best. Saddens me to look at my goals on my footer and see how far off I am. Hey ho- I am trying I promise and one day I will get there. 12stone by Jamaica seems very unachievable tho sadly!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok xxxxxx

Hey darling hope tomorrow is a great one for you x and you'll get to that 12 stone I know you will x just might take a tad longer and I know you'll stay there when you get there as it'll mean more after all this x

Hi Gaga, great to hear from you. Stay positive - you are dealing with so much at the moment that you need to look after yourself. As said above, you will get to your goal, it just might take longer, and understandingly so.

Got me fingers n toes crossed for your weigh in tomorrow.

Big hugs x

T xx xx

Thanks ladies.....damn those scales!!!!

Yesterday on my cheeky wi they showed 16.10 but today they are 16.12. Hey ho- at least they are 16 something I guess. Bleedin frustrating tho. Possibly combination of medication, totm looming and night shifts- who knows! last week on plan here I go................

ladygaga said:
Thanks ladies.....damn those scales!!!!

Yesterday on my cheeky wi they showed 16.10 but today they are 16.12. Hey ho- at least they are 16 something I guess. Bleedin frustrating tho. Possibly combination of medication, totm looming and night shifts- who knows! last week on plan here I go................

Stupid dog poo pills ;)

Woo for getting into the 16 hunni, the next stone down is always a great achievement!

Sorry to hear you are needing operations (I must have been gone longer than I thought), hope everything goes alright for you.

Bet your decorating looks great and you can admire your work whilst you are convelesing!

Hope you have another great week diet wise chick xxx

Good afternoon Lady G, well done on getting into the 16s. With all you've had to contend with you've done fab to get this far.
Like DustQueen says, you WILL get to your goal weight. You're so very motivated you will not fail hun. Take care and have a fabulous TS week :hug99: xx

Hows it going hunni? xx

Thanks guys....

So here I am and got my week of surgery ahead. I've taken the week off work so I can get all my jobs done before I go in on Friday so I am shattered already! Been painting, wallpapering, furniture building etc and am still not finished!! Yesterday I had the scan and biopsy of the lump in my neck and that was pretty scary, not to mention painful! Now got to wait 3 weeks to see if that is more cancer or whether it is benign......keeping everything crossed I promise you.

Weight wise, today I was 16.12, the same wieght as I was on Friday and I started eating on Friday so I am very, very pleased with that. Food choice wise I have tried to be very sensible and am sticking to 3 healthy meal choices and sensible snacks where required. I know the pounds will come on evntually but I am going to try and be as good as possible until I feel well enough to get back on TFR.

On a jolly night- hubbie has rescued a 9.5 week old kitten which has come to live with us. He is so majorly cute but very hard work as he doesn't like us to sleep judging by his antics last night! I may be having words tonight!!

I won't post musch this week as I feel like a fraud as I am not on plan now- for medicsl reasons tho- not through cheating so I hope everyone is doing OK and reaping the rewards. Take care peoples xxxxx

ladygaga said:
Thanks guys....

So here I am and got my week of surgery ahead. I've taken the week off work so I can get all my jobs done before I go in on Friday so I am shattered already! Been painting, wallpapering, furniture building etc and am still not finished!! Yesterday I had the scan and biopsy of the lump in my neck and that was pretty scary, not to mention painful! Now got to wait 3 weeks to see if that is more cancer or whether it is benign......keeping everything crossed I promise you.

Weight wise, today I was 16.12, the same wieght as I was on Friday and I started eating on Friday so I am very, very pleased with that. Food choice wise I have tried to be very sensible and am sticking to 3 healthy meal choices and sensible snacks where required. I know the pounds will come on evntually but I am going to try and be as good as possible until I feel well enough to get back on TFR.

On a jolly night- hubbie has rescued a 9.5 week old kitten which has come to live with us. He is so majorly cute but very hard work as he doesn't like us to sleep judging by his antics last night! I may be having words tonight!!

I won't post musch this week as I feel like a fraud as I am not on plan now- for medicsl reasons tho- not through cheating so I hope everyone is doing OK and reaping the rewards. Take care peoples xxxxx

Hey sweetie have everything crossed for you xxxx
I can't believe how great you are doing weight wise :) and glad your little man is settling in :)
You should post we all want to know how you're doing and I bet others are interested in how you are keeping the weight off on your "break" x

Thanks guys....

How lovely to hear from you Lady G!!

Wow sounds like you need to go into hospital for a break! haha...I am knackered just reading what you have been up to! lol

Great news that your weight has stabilised though and Im sure with the great choices you are making, you will be fine and not do too much damage.

I will keeep my fingers crossed for you too chick and hope all is well with the results.

And as for staying away coz you feel like you are cheating - nonsense - I for one still need the support!! :D and technically like you said you have medical reasons so that is the equivilent of a TFR sicknote!! :D xxx

Good luck Gaga :)
Xxx

Good luck hun xxx

Good afternoon Lady G. Hoping you get good news regarding the biopsy and good luck with your surgery.

Like Miss Mac says, you have the equivalent of a sick note, so get back on here asap Missy!

Take care :hug99: xx

Hi Gaga, hope that by the time you are readin these your op is behind you and you can start looking forward. Take care and thinking of you. Big hugs xx xx

Back