Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Now for the confession........forgive me MM friends but I have sinned.........

I have sucumbed to peer pressure and ordered the dreaded shred!!! (bet you thought I was going to say I had eated!) What have I done?? I could never watch the biggest loser as she drove me crazy on that and now I will have the pleasure of her company in my lounge for 20mins every day!!! Woo Hoo...... Should be worth a laugh anyway and desperately need to get moving so will give it a whirl and see how it goes.)Thanks Marge, Clair and others for the tips.... xx

Just realised too that today marks the end of week 16 on Exante so officially 4 months in. Here's hoping I've lost that magic pound t take me to a 4 stone loss xx

Yay! Another shredder :D

Best of luck for that pound!!

Is it as joyful as paper shredding as that brings me so much happiness and contentment? sure hope so lol!!!

I imagine lots of you are waking up aching this morning for different reasons tho eh, eh, eh judging by the comments last night!

Had a wee WI this morning and it's looking good. Official WI will be after my sleep as officially this is my evening time before bed so by that theory I should be heavier so will weigh again later! (makes sense in my head anyway!)

Happy Monday peeps......speak later xx

ladygaga said:
Is it as joyful as paper shredding as that brings me so much happiness and contentment? sure hope so lol!!!

I imagine lots of you are waking up aching this morning for different reasons tho eh, eh, eh judging by the comments last night!

Had a wee WI this morning and it's looking good. Official WI will be after my sleep as officially this is my evening time before bed so by that theory I should be heavier so will weigh again later! (makes sense in my head anyway!)

Happy Monday peeps......speak later xx

Glad it makes sense to you pmsl :D xx

Well my theory paid off and have lost a further pound since my post-shift snooze so drum roll please....................I've lost a whopping 5lbs this week!!!!:happy036:This takes my 16 week loss total to 4 stone 4lbs so I made my first target...woo hoo!

Feeling very pleased with myself especially as just done nights and that sometimes affects things and I reckon totm is on it's way too.

Thanks for all the support and love guys- I know I wouldn't be as strong without you all. I find it really motivating reading others stories and having to log in every Monday to update my ticker and tell you all the news.

Now going out for a spot of retail therapy to celebrate.....and yup- no food planned for today!

Hope everyone else is doing OK xx

Holy Moley....just seen this takes me to over 20% of my blubber lost.....farewell my cellulitic insulation- sadly you will not be missed (except maybe in the depths of winter when I will be freezing my ass off!)

Oh wow.....and BMI is under 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will now have to check what that means! Next goal is to get under 200lbs so 31 lbs to go gaga style x

60 lbs or 4 stone 4 is equivalent to - 244 sticks of butter!!!
- A medium breed dog!
- An average 8/9 year old weighs around 60lbs!
- 120 Smurfs!
- 7.5 Human heads!
- At least one of Lady Gaga's Wigs!!!! :giggle:

Go you!!!!

Bloody Nora that's great ;) well done babe xx

Well done on this week's loss! Blooming Marvellous! :D Good luck with the 30 day shred! :eek: xxx

Thanks ladies and thanks to Ames for the great loss comparison too- that is fab to know! Hardly a skinny butt judging by today's fat photos but hey I'm riding that exante train for the long run yet............

Woooooo Hoooooo :D
Thats an spectacular loss Gaga :D
Well chuffed for ya :D

And ordering the shred :cool:
Smashtastic :D
I didn't measure, as I get measured at curves every month, but I read on tinterweb that its worth while to do so before you start :)
Your gonna love it ;)

Well done Gaga, 5lb is fanbloodytastic!!!

Another nutter joins the shred gang...I think you have all gone bonkers!!! lol

I took the plunge and took some photos tonight. To be honest, although I can see a difference in my clothes, I cannot for the life of me see any difference in the first pics to the recent ones 2 and a half stone lighter!! Maybe I need to get to 4st like you and then I might see a difference!!

Keep up the great work chick..xx

Gaga has today thrown a strop!

Totally had enough at Uni today of waiting around and people winding me up that I threw my toys out of the pram and stormed out of class and walked home. Hehehehe- have never done that before but boy it felt good.

Dietwise have still been good. Did have 2 bars yesterday but I often do after WI day (naughty I know) and tonight it's back to normal. Got my hospital appt on Thurs to get the mole removed so am feeling a bit nervous about that if I'm honest....sure it'll be fine.

Happy Tues peeps from cheeky Gaga xx

Good for you! I think sometimes we need to take a stand and make a point and I can't imagine you doing that without just cause! Well done on another 100% day! :D

A wee strop helps clear the air, and your head :)
And a walk home too ?
You will be into that Shred in no time ;)
I hope everything goes ok with the moley :)

Back