Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

carly82 said:
When in Nov you off? I've just booked at Lucia on the 16th to get married :D

At Lucia Druid autocorrect (did say "St Lucia stupid autocorrect"!!)

You deserve it babes- it's going to be amazing and you will look absolutely stunning xx

Woo hooooooo....another day here we go! Start 4 night shifts from tonight so I feel the wave of depression covering me already! Popped into town this morning for a wander and stupidly bought some brazil nuts as I had tummy rumbles so ended up munching on those- probably far more that I should have done. Feel so stupid now but is done and dusted. Didn't buy the chocolate covered ones and didn't eat anything else. Really struggling to get away from WS right now. Hopefully the nights will help control this.

So now for an afternoon of chilling on my sofa with some naff telly ahead of a pre-night snooze.

Hope everyone is doing OK xxxx

Well the nights have started and I'm STARVING!!!!! My tummy keeps rumbling and I'm freezing cold. Still in ketosis so know it isn;t that. Think I got TOTM coming my way as mood is low too. Can never tell when it will be due to my PCOS- they are all over the place. Will wait and see although if it is that I will dread the damage it does to weigh in on Monday!!!

Now deliberating about how to spread out my packs on nights. Still got a bar to have for today so thinking about holding out til 2 am if I can then a shake before bed at 09:30, another one before work at 18:00 then bar again at 02:00 ish....well that's my plan, let's see if I can stick to it!!!

No more picking for me either. Going to take a leaf out of Rachel's book and cover my fridge in post its as I feel compulsed to eat bits of cucumber or ham whenever I want and I know this is not good. Back on track for naughty gaga....bikini is waiting........

Ur doing great, yup padlock the nasty fat filled fridge. I'd kick mine but it cost a lot.
Another day done yay! Ur strong LadyG, we will finish this pesky diet!

Course we will Crystal....I'm such a stubborn ox when I get my mind set on something! Bit scary thinking I have only got 6 months to go to lose 6 stone and have established re-feeding to get to my target!!! Must stop nibbling protein bits if I have any chance of making it.

Made myself chuckle earlier as watched an episode of Glee and they were eating pizza and I actually dribbled onot myself!!! If only you guys could have seen it!!!!!! pmsl xxx

ladygaga said:
Well the nights have started and I'm STARVING!!!!! My tummy keeps rumbling and I'm freezing cold. Still in ketosis so know it isn;t that. Think I got TOTM coming my way as mood is low too. Can never tell when it will be due to my PCOS- they are all over the place. Will wait and see although if it is that I will dread the damage it does to weigh in on Monday!!!

Now deliberating about how to spread out my packs on nights. Still got a bar to have for today so thinking about holding out til 2 am if I can then a shake before bed at 09:30, another one before work at 18:00 then bar again at 02:00 ish....well that's my plan, let's see if I can stick to it!!!

No more picking for me either. Going to take a leaf out of Rachel's book and cover my fridge in post its as I feel compulsed to eat bits of cucumber or ham whenever I want and I know this is not good. Back on track for naughty gaga....bikini is waiting........

Oh no not the PCOS me too :( damn things! Mine are so bad that when I am off the pill I have had a total of 1 natural period :S I took my pills for 3 months straight so coming up for a really bad one, it's 10 days away and I have pains already :(

Poor you Carly....that sounds really bad. I'm no longer on the pill as am too fat but quite glad to be off it in a way. When I was on it they were at least regular whereas now I don't have a clue when they'll appear and vary from minor to extremely bad!!!! I really do empathise with you honey. All my GP says is to have a baby but I don't think that is the answer- would rather shift the weight first and see if that helps.

Hope your pains subside a little- especially if you have 10 more days to endure honey xxx

ladygaga said:
Poor you Carly....that sounds really bad. I'm no longer on the pill as am too fat but quite glad to be off it in a way. When I was on it they were at least regular whereas now I don't have a clue when they'll appear and vary from minor to extremely bad!!!! I really do empathise with you honey. All my GP says is to have a baby but I don't think that is the answer- would rather shift the weight first and see if that helps.

Hope your pains subside a little- especially if you have 10 more days to endure honey xxx

Yeah mine said the same even though I have ME and can barely look after myself when I relapse, great advice :S

Poor you Carly. I had a friend with ME and know how that can affect your system about. You not sleeping tonight then honey?

ladygaga said:
Poor you Carly. I had a friend with ME and know how that can affect your system about. You not sleeping tonight then honey?

Just off to bed :) yeah had a really bad relapse last year been off work since Oct but yeah the relapse and being bed bound caused a lit of the weight gain :S ME and PCOS do not a slim body make ;) night hun x

How are your nights going gaga? Did you manage to survive the rumbling tummy? Its so hard sometimes isnt it, and often, just when we think we are doing ok, we get thrown off track again!!...xx

How's the night going? Hope you come up with a good plan for the packs :)

I laughed about the post-it notes... I seem to have started an epidemic :) I do find they help though... just a little pause for thought before grabbing something! Good luck :)

Carly you weren't whingeing babe- stop that talk right away!

Night went OK last night and didn't feel that bad. Had a bar at 2 ish then another half bar at 7 with the remainder before bed at 10 with a shake then another shake before work at 6 ish! Now starving again and have a really rumbly tummy but going to make myself wait until after midnight considering I have had 4 packs today incl 2 bars!!!!

Other wise feeling OK- just wish I could have more sleep. Work tonight seems pretty quiet so that often means it will be a slow one (hate those!)

Oh yeah and the worse thing bout working nights at a weekend........hubbie wants me to pick him up a McDonald's breakfast on my way home for him to scoff in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooo not fair! Will not give into temptation and must stay on track- determined to lose at least 1lb this week to get up to 4 stone!!! It'll be more the smell that will linger in my car and in our bedroom that will torment me more I fear!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok and looking forward to the weekend xxx

Hi! I totally sympathise with feeling hungry :sigh: but we are strong and we will resist! :D

As for the Mcdonalds...... booooo!Mcdonalds should be banned whilst we starve ourselves lol! Hope the smell wasn't too tempting and that work was ok. :) xx

Back