gagging

kerry_berry

hi all
Started this CD this morning and had a banana shake. By the third mouthul I was gagging! It tastes so bad! Please tell me there are other flavours that aren't so horrible!!

You just have to try them all to see which you like, personally I love the banana one but I make it hot.xx

toffee and walnut is really nice
do not have the cheese and brocolli as that will make you sick
i also love the chicken and mushroom soup im was not keen on the chilli tasted like lemon grass.
choc is ok
have you had the porridge its tastey and feeling and you could have 3 aday if you like.

HeeHee!!welcome to CD land,just keep trying them,you will probably love something one week and hate it the next!!The good thing is there are quite a lot of different flavours,the choc tetra is fab xx

Tetra's are amazing !! The banana one makes me gag too, especially when I burp and I can still taste it!! UGH, choc mint and orange are nice. It is a case of trying them all and finding the ones you like. There will be one. Good luck chick x

Tetra's are amazing !! The banana one makes me gag too, especially when I burp and I can still taste it!! UGH, choc mint and orange are nice. It is a case of trying them all and finding the ones you like. There will be one. Good luck chick x

OMG do not try the choc orange yet!!That has a real after taste you will be scarred for life!!Allegedly!!Only my opinion of course!!:D

Have to agree about the choc orange, its awful.xx

LOL isn't life strange! As a CDC there isn't one flavour I don't sell - the most favourites have to be chicken and mushroom and veg as soups, choc, strawberry and choc mint as shakes, choc tetra, and all of the bars.

The only one I really hated was the orange winter spice one they had out last year - yuk! But some of my clients loved it!

ive tried all the soups and the only one to turn my stomach was the broccoli and cheese. with the shakes im not too sure ive only got choco mint and strawberry and both are good. its just a case of trial and error. ive ordered one of each for next order so i can eliminate any horrid ones lol

I love Banana & toffee and walnut - yum yum.

I dont like Choc Orange & Fruits of The Forest - FOF tastes really chalky and I think it's minging.

Hiya, all I have have is chocolate in the morning and chocolate mint at lunch and a hot chocolate mint at bedtime :)
Love the mint one sooooooo much!! Hot or cold it's lovely! ...If it's a really cold day I may have a chicken soup for lunch though :) x

I can't stand Chocolate Orange either, though I usually love real chocolate orange. Very annoying. And the spicy tomato soup - yuck. Everything else is ok though. Love the orange bar, and the malt toffee one. Mmm... Almost like real chocolate!

The only two shakes I can stomach are the Chocolate & the strawberry. They have to be cold with lots of crushed ice!
So all I have is one strawberry for morning & two choc together at night!

Haha - my eating habits have obviously followed me to CD Land!! Am I the only person who likes almost all the flavours? The only one I don't like is the Chocolate Orange - I like the initial taste, but then the aftertaste catches the back of your throat - eurgh!!

The porridge is fantabulous. Toffee & Walnut made into muffins is really good too.

Kerry you will find that so long as you put two handfuls of crushed ice in with the water and the mix into a really strong blender, that you will get a really smooth milkshake - almost like the real thing. The texture has a lot to do with the end-taste.

Hang on in there - I'm sure you'll find your favourites soon.

Mine are Porridge; Fruits of the Forest; Toffee & Walnut; Butterscotch; Capuccino (with an added heaped teaspoonful of coffee to enhance the flavour); and Chocolate Tetra (but only as ice-cream).

Val

Last edited:
Looks like I'd best keep on trying. The banana and fruits of the forest have made me gag both times! Hopefully I'll find one that I like. My CDC has given 4 banana ones for my first week though!!! Gross. I guess I was secretly hoping they would be like a McDonalds milkshake!! Hmmm. Will try the ice with it this evening...

Back