Gah!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by ermintrude, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Just sprayed my tray and my stuffed chicken in Casesar salad spray instead of normal Fry light!!!:eek:

Agghhhhh d'ya think'll it'll make much difference?:confused: :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    nah just spray frylight on top and it will taste a bit more garlicky than usual lol

4. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Heh, turned out quite yum actually, made it a bit more caramelised and barbecue-y. Might try it again :D

5. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There you go.................fits my life time motto perfectly.

Take the positive out of everything.

6. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are those dressing sprays nice? I've not had them yet but will add them to my shopping list if you all give them good reviews

7. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    They're a bit odd, not really what I expected. I quite like the Caesar one, although I do put a lot of it on (prob about 25-30 sprays, but that's on a whole bowl of salad). It's strange, I wouldn't say it tastes of a great deal but it definitely makes the salad "more edible".

I am SO not a fan of lettuce and stuff plain, I literally force myself to eat it before the main food and really don't enjoy it at all, but with the spray on I actually quite enjoyed it and even went back for seconds! I think it's the texture really, it just makes everything less dry and a little bit easier to swallow. It also leaves an odd but kind of nice aftertaste, a bit like a minty taste you'd get after a raita or something. I licked the bowl out afterwards :p I think that was the best bit actually :D

Yeah that's probably a totally rubbish decription, eh?:D I don't think I can really describe it, but it's worth trying. The balsamic one though - BLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :eek::mad: It went STRAIGHT in the bin! Revolting stuff! I can make my own dressing for naff all that tastes better than that window cleaner! :confused:

8. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, I don't like balsamic anyway so I'll leave that one but I think the ceasar sounds like it's worth a try. I'll let you know what I think

9. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    The stir fry fry light is nice though lots of soy flavour. I'm not fussed on the salad sprays either.Hellmans ff vinagrette is lovely though and you can add a afew drops tabasco and sweetener for sweet chilli dressing.

10. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Ah thanks, might try that. Never found a low fat dressing I like so usually make my own with oil, vinegar mustard, garlic, spices etc. Its so yum it's worth the couple of sins for the olive oil but it'd be nice to have a tasty free one too :)

11. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I didn't even know about the stir fry fry light! Will definitely be giving that one a try. Never found FF viniagerette either so I'll keep an eye out for the Hellmans one. Thanks!

12. Jo*

Jo* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(20.13%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ermintrude you seem to be the same as me, I hate salad and veg and love spice, is there anywhere you have your dressing recipes,tips and seasonings for veggies?

13. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Careful with the stir fry frylight- it burns easily and sticks to the pan. We fry with normal frylight first then use the stir fry one otherwise it burns the ar*e out of the wok.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.