Gah!!!

ermintrude

Gold Member
Just sprayed my tray and my stuffed chicken in Casesar salad spray instead of normal Fry light!!!:eek:

Agghhhhh d'ya think'll it'll make much difference?:confused: :wave_cry:

nah just spray frylight on top and it will taste a bit more garlicky than usual lol

Heh, turned out quite yum actually, made it a bit more caramelised and barbecue-y. Might try it again :D

Heh, turned out quite yum actually, made it a bit more caramelised and barbecue-y. Might try it again :D

There you go.................fits my life time motto perfectly.

Take the positive out of everything.

Are those dressing sprays nice? I've not had them yet but will add them to my shopping list if you all give them good reviews

Are those dressing sprays nice? I've not had them yet but will add them to my shopping list if you all give them good reviews

They're a bit odd, not really what I expected. I quite like the Caesar one, although I do put a lot of it on (prob about 25-30 sprays, but that's on a whole bowl of salad). It's strange, I wouldn't say it tastes of a great deal but it definitely makes the salad "more edible".

I am SO not a fan of lettuce and stuff plain, I literally force myself to eat it before the main food and really don't enjoy it at all, but with the spray on I actually quite enjoyed it and even went back for seconds! I think it's the texture really, it just makes everything less dry and a little bit easier to swallow. It also leaves an odd but kind of nice aftertaste, a bit like a minty taste you'd get after a raita or something. I licked the bowl out afterwards :p I think that was the best bit actually :D

Yeah that's probably a totally rubbish decription, eh?:D I don't think I can really describe it, but it's worth trying. The balsamic one though - BLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :eek::mad: It went STRAIGHT in the bin! Revolting stuff! I can make my own dressing for naff all that tastes better than that window cleaner! :confused:

Thanks, I don't like balsamic anyway so I'll leave that one but I think the ceasar sounds like it's worth a try. I'll let you know what I think

The stir fry fry light is nice though lots of soy flavour. I'm not fussed on the salad sprays either.Hellmans ff vinagrette is lovely though and you can add a afew drops tabasco and sweetener for sweet chilli dressing.

The stir fry fry light is nice though lots of soy flavour. I'm not fussed on the salad sprays either.Hellmans ff vinagrette is lovely though and you can add a afew drops tabasco and sweetener for sweet chilli dressing.

Ah thanks, might try that. Never found a low fat dressing I like so usually make my own with oil, vinegar mustard, garlic, spices etc. Its so yum it's worth the couple of sins for the olive oil but it'd be nice to have a tasty free one too :)

I didn't even know about the stir fry fry light! Will definitely be giving that one a try. Never found FF viniagerette either so I'll keep an eye out for the Hellmans one. Thanks!

Careful with the stir fry frylight- it burns easily and sticks to the pan. We fry with normal frylight first then use the stir fry one otherwise it burns the ar*e out of the wok.

Back