Gahhhh helppp!!

YellowUmbrella

So I'm on day 5 of week five and just weighed myself at the gym there's no change from my WI in last Monday!! This has really negged me out as the only thing I've done differently this week is go to the gym everyday!! If I STS only 5 weeks in I'm gonna screammmmm :( :x

I did Scream hun ;) I stayed the same week 5 and 6, but do not cave. It will catch up...honest :D

Yours isn't staying the same Hun your chemist scales are broken from what I've gathered you've lost each week but the chemist scales don't register... I've tried 2 diff scales and they're showing same weight as Monday even after all this exercise!!

Youve had 3 weeks out of 4 with MASSIVE losses, above the average, to be honest a STS or 1lb week isnt too surprising, we do all get them and its quite common after big weeks. its hard but look at the bigger picture, even if you do sts this week youve lost 32lbs in FIVE weeks - thats phenomenal

Yellow you've lost more than DOUBLE what you could have expected. One week STS won't make any difference in the long term!
Look at the future not the short term.
Keep going girl!

I look at my body as being a stubborn child, sometimes it resists weight loss and you have to be firm and keep going and show it that YES WE ARE CONTINUING no matter what!! After that it'll give in :) Some people have reported staying the same for two weeks and then having a huge loss on the third so it'll work out, I know its discouraging but stick with it. If you broke it now you'll -definitely- stay the same on Monday's weigh in.

Thank you all for being so lovely!! I'm over it whatever happens on Monday not going to give in now!! I feel healthier and that's what matters!!

I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and mine doesnt seem too have budged:-( I guess there is nothing I can do. But I am thinking the scales I used are different to the ones they use so who knows I am so close to breaking the stone barrier I am quite gutted that I wont do it but theres always next week (also I am the lightest I been in 15 years always a bonus) best of luck for monday x

I hop on the scales every day sometimes twice. It goes up and down through the day sometimes by 2lbs. I wouldn't worry about it wait til you get to the pharmacist

Sarah check my diary for updates but list 3lbs on Monday's weigh in! Nearly 3 stone now :)

Well done on your weight loss to date.

On week 4 I started going to the gym everyday, i weighed myself at home and I was 5 pounds heavier , on 2 scales. At the end of the week it always evens out. I had lower weightloss each week when i exercised so much because muscle weighs heavier than fat. You're doing great keep it up.

Back