Gaining when starting exercise

I'm not a big drinker either, like today all I've had is 2 mugs of coffee. I know I know that is awful but I don't even think about it as I'm never thirsty :/

Yep, same as everyone else has said WATER WATER WATER!! Drink before during and after.
I've done absolutely loads of exercise this week, but have drunk tonnes of water too-pints and pints of the stuff. And I lost 2.5lb this week.
Previous weeks I have done little to no exercise and lost on average 1lb, so I would say exercise definitely works as long as you keep properly hydrated.

Yep, first time in gym coincided with first week on SW. Would have normally expected a good loss but think the gym had something to do with the scales staying the same :( will see on my 2nd weigh in if they shift.

Btw , great advise from dream slim

letsgetlosing said:
Btw , great advise from dream slim

Thank you letsgetlosing. When I was doing sw last summer I took his advice and was consistently losing 3lb with exercise (I'm a good loser anyway) never saw a gain coz of exercise and I'd take free personal training advice any day of the week. Lol.

Back