Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

I lost 3lb, but I'm sooo happy with that, I used all my weeklies! x

i used all weekilies and dailys and put a pound on but am not having treat night and pointing verything from when i got off scales to see if that makes a difference , hope it does

I lost 8.5lbs in my first week at WW. I way my second weigh in today and I've put on 1.5lbs :( Gutted really as I have stuck to it religously.

moooodle said:
I lost 8.5lbs in my first week at WW. I way my second weigh in today and I've put on 1.5lbs :( Gutted really as I have stuck to it religously.

Keep at it, it does work... It's probably just your body getting used to things. That'll be off next week no doubt! You've still lost half a stone in 2 weeks which is unreal!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Aww thanks.. you are right. I have just recently rejoined WW after doing Slimming World for 6 months which I found was terribly slow. I prefer WW as I think it is stricter and have always lost more doing it. Hasn't deterred me.. just a bit disappointed that's all. Thanks for the encouragement :D x

I lost 7lbs in my first week and 3lb in my second

well odne

lost five pounds. delighted because i had wine, chocolate and crisps this week as well as really filling food. loving ww right now

Hi all

I lost 4.5 pounds on my first weigh in on Thursday! Really pleased with that.:D I had already started to cut down a few days before starting the diet on 19.4.12 - Really pleased with the results as I worked really hard! Looking forward to many more losses! Annie2012 x

Ive got my 1st Weigh in on friday & i can't wait:) i just hope ive lost

Hi o started last week and had my 1st weigh in today i lost 6 pound was very happy atill got a lot too loose. Im not 18st 13ib was 19st 5. Has anyone else got lots too loose?

I lost 4lbs this week - first week on propoints. Well pleased!

i had 5lbs off me in 5 weeks....but gained 6.5lbs this week......was following the plan but bowel problems and not going for 10 days really messed up my good record :( x

Back