Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

i can't wait til my appointment with the hospitalcomes through to get checked out properly. i have a health condition which makes me bowels the way they are but it's got to the stage where i go once a week if i'm lucky.....i usedto go 2-3 times a week.

First week on WW and I've just weighed in: minus 5lbs! Woop :)

First weigh in today and i've lost 4lb

First week restart 6lb off! :)

I joined on 1-11-12 weigh in weight 12st 11lb , I had lost 3st 9lb at SW and gained 2st 11 back :cry:
So being at target and staying there was prooving difficult
So here I am on the WW wagon .. I hope for a loss Thursday :D I weigh in at 12pm so Ill be back to say hey I lost..... :D

Lost 5lbs on WW Pro points my first week back in Feb this year. Reached Goal in end of April. I am now maintaining. Love it!!!!!!!! :wow:

VicLouGray great loss! I had my first week wi yesterday and 5lb 2 down! well chuffed!

Thanks :) Well done to you too! Am struggling a little more this week because I'm having to change my eating routine to fit round my exams but still well within my points so hopefully I can keep it up.

Im sure you can do it! its mind over matter! I have to fit my eating around my little one and my husband coming home from work and my spin classes and so far im doing it ok. i think week two is well known as a hard week as you lose the buzz a bit and have to somehow find some enthusiasm again! x

I lost 8lbs in my first week on propoint well happy with that

That's fantastic Gooner. Well done you.

make sure you are wearing the same clothes every week getting weighed you would be suprised how much a light cardi can weigh. dont give up keep working hard and youwill see results

First week of pro points done and it's taken a little getting used to so I have improved as the week went on!

I lost 2.5lbs so am very happy but hoping it's not just a fluke, lol!! We'll see what the scales say next week.

This forum has been wonderful in helping with idea's for low point meals so I will be out stocking up on some this weekend!

Good luck everyone who is also just beginning on this journey - I look forward to sharing our losses.

YG

Well done YG. That's a fabulous start.x

Thank you Eliza,
I notice your height is similar to mine and you you wanted to lose a similar amount of weight. Did it come off really slowly? From what I read it would appear that weight loss can be really static at times when there is only about one stone to lose.

Congratulations on your weight loss - it must be wonderful to be at your goal weight.

YG

Morning YG,
I first set mt goal to losing 14lbs. This took me 4weeks. After reaching my target I decided that I wanted to lose another half stone to feel comfortable. All in all, I lost 21 1/2 lbs in 9weeks, trying to maintain ever since. I put 2lbs on at Christmas, this is back off again. If I fancy something I have it. I still track and am naughty sometimes but never to the extent. It's my way of life now and I love it. It's a great feeling getting into those size 10 jeans. Hope this helps you on your journey.
If there is anything that I can help you with YG just shout. :grouphugg:

Elizabeth.x

Wow, 9 weeks - that's incredible. A true inspiration.

I must admit, so far I am finding it easier than I first thought (unless I am doing something wrong). I can certainly see this becoming a way of life rather than a change just for the purpose of losing weight.

Thank you for your reply.

YG

Thank you. Your very welcome.x

Back