Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

Passata is 0pp? Are tinned toms the same?

as far as I know, yes. It depends on what type of sauce you get: if you get the simple passata with no oil and no other condiment, yes it is 0 points and tinned tomatoes are 0 points as well :) just think of it: it's just tomatoes puréed and put in a tin... ;)

Yeah, why not :) Change is always good!
Quick question also, how would you measure/weigh 60g rice if you have no scales. Is there some technique or something you can compare it to (dried weight)

x

To be honest, I'd either pop to Tesco's and get their digital scales (I found a nice set for 10 euro) or get some measuring spoons, they're a god send!

60g of rice looks like ... nothing much but it's a decent amount when cooked.

How do you not like mushrooms! Oh, I shouldn't really ask that as I only started eating them about a year or so ago.

(p.s If you ever decide to make bolognase throw in a slice of smoked bacon. It makes the whole thing mouthwateringly ... awesome)

To be honest, I'd either pop to Tesco's and get their digital scales (I found a nice set for 10 euro) or get some measuring spoons, they're a god send!

60g of rice looks like ... nothing much but it's a decent amount when cooked.

How do you not like mushrooms! Oh, I shouldn't really ask that as I only started eating them about a year or so ago.

(p.s If you ever decide to make bolognase throw in a slice of smoked bacon. It makes the whole thing mouthwateringly ... awesome)

Yeah I may have to invest in some digital scales then, to be honest I would love the weight watcher ones but they really are so expensive!!! I remember when I first joined it was like I was slapped in the face when she told me how much they cost lol. And yeah the bacon sounds pretty good, have not yet ate any whilst being on Discovery/ProPoints and have always avoided bacon for some reason, but I do love a good bacon sandwich. Hmmm

Yeah, why not :) Change is always good!
Quick question also, how would you measure/weigh 60g rice if you have no scales. Is there some technique or something you can compare it to (dried weight)

x

I have a 100ml measuring cup and 60g of rice comes to just below the top of that so you could maybe do it in a measuring jug?

I was trying to think how to describe the size of the measuring cup that i have so you could find something of a similar size! It's smaller than a tin of tuna! xx

I have a 100ml measuring cup and 60g of rice comes to just below the top of that so you could maybe do it in a measuring jug?

I was trying to think how to describe the size of the measuring cup that i have so you could find something of a similar size! It's smaller than a tin of tuna! xx

So filling the rice up to the 100ml mark on a measuring jug is roughly 60g, thats good. :)

So filling the rice up to the 100ml mark on a measuring jug is roughly 60g, thats good. :)

I would say a little bit under yes - i always find that 60g is a bit too much for me anyway - but if you did it once you would be able to see how much it made and then you can adjust is next time if it's too much and use the points on something yummy! Hehe! xx

I would say a little bit under yes - i always find that 60g is a bit too much for me anyway - but if you did it once you would be able to see how much it made and then you can adjust is next time if it's too much and use the points on something yummy! Hehe! xx

Ok I think I will go and get some digital scales tomorrow, there some from argos for a £5 !!!!!!!!!!!! Thats crazy, do you think these will be ok and do the job??

Buy Morphy Richards Slimline Kitchen Scale. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

Ok I think I will go and get some digital scales tomorrow, there some from argos for a £5 !!!!!!!!!!!! Thats crazy, do you think these will be ok and do the job??

Buy Morphy Richards Slimline Kitchen Scale. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

I got some digital scales about 2 weeks ago and it was the best tenner i have spent. My life is soooo much easier!! Mine are Gino Giovani ones or whatever he is called and they were in Morrisons half price (supposed to be £20) so get yourself down there!

That link doesnt seem to want to open on my laptop! Grrr! xx

Ooh, those scales look so futuristically cool too! :D

I got some digital scales about 2 weeks ago and it was the best tenner i have spent. My life is soooo much easier!! Mine are Gino Giovani ones or whatever he is called and they were in Morrisons half price (supposed to be £20) so get yourself down there!

That link doesnt seem to want to open on my laptop! Grrr! xx

Ill deffo get out and get some tomorrow :) Thanks

yupyup those scales look fine to me too!

You should get some bacon, the ww slices/any good lean slice is 1 PP :D

Im thinking about the sainsburys be good to your self ones, something called medallions or something like that I have seen them mentioned on here somewhere before

Back