Gains/losses after 1st week on Propoints. How have you done?

Down 3.5 pounds! I am sooo chuffed. I know it's partly because I had a gain last week that I didn't really deserve but still, I haven't had a loss like that since the very start of my WW journey!! :)

Well done!

I didnt have a sneaky weigh this morning so the full horror will be tonight at 6!
Ive not used all my extra points yet as ive saved some to have after weigh in on some caramel apple cake and custard!
as i count friday as the first day of the new week i thought i would save some for a nice treat.
I feel like this week has been really good and ive enjoyed it so much more than the old points, but i guess the proof is in the puddin!
I

Well done!

I didnt have a sneaky weigh this morning so the full horror will be tonight at 6!
Ive not used all my extra points yet as ive saved some to have after weigh in on some caramel apple cake and custard!
as i count friday as the first day of the new week i thought i would save some for a nice treat.
I feel like this week has been really good and ive enjoyed it so much more than the old points, but i guess the proof is in the puddin!
I

Mine is at 6 aswell, where my horror story will be told too lol!

i lost 1.5lb and considering i used my entire 29points each day and my entire 49 weekly points as well as 16 activity points (its been a week of celebrations and i went home and my mother wanted to feed me up :D) im very impressed. I'm now only 0.5lbs from my gold target :D and i have to say definetly found the new system more liveable when i went home. My mum does a lot of potatoes and things for meals and i used to be really concious it was a lot of my daily allowance before, now it wasnt a problem as i had my weekly points too :D

2lb loss this week on the new system. I'm now 7lb below my goal (though maintaining as I only reached my goal a few weeks ago).
I have not used any of the extra 49 points weekly allowance this week.

WELL DONE wuster! :)

i lost 1.5lb and considering i used my entire 29points each day and my entire 49 weekly points as well as 16 activity points (its been a week of celebrations and i went home and my mother wanted to feed me up :D) im very impressed. I'm now only 0.5lbs from my gold target :D and i have to say definetly found the new system more liveable when i went home. My mum does a lot of potatoes and things for meals and i used to be really concious it was a lot of my daily allowance before, now it wasnt a problem as i had my weekly points too :D

VERY well done mimsickle!!!! :D

I've only been on it 3 days & cant wait to see how I go as im a little sceptical :s x

I weigh in on a Thursday evening, and started the ProPoints plan on the Monday it started, using the esource.... Lost 4.5lbs last week, and 1lb this week! I get 42 a day and have had at least 39 every day, plus this week I ate 42 of the weekly points.

A little disappointed if I am honest this week, but I know where I went off my plan..... Too much chocolate sponge cake.........!! Moderation, people!

I finally had my weigh in and lost 1.5lbs :) I am happy about that but I am hoping for something better next week! I like the new plan too now if I continue losing even after eating all my daily PPs and my weekly allowance!

I finally had my weigh in and lost 1.5lbs :) I am happy about that but I am hoping for something better next week! I like the new plan too now if I continue losing even after eating all my daily PPs and my weekly allowance!

Well done.

I'm still not 100% sure about eating all my weekly allowance, so sticking to just eating 10-20 for now and see how get on with that..

Well done Anthony and Hippngrvy (I always read your name as Hippo Gravy..... :|)

And well done to everyone else too :) Here's to a good week next week!!

well done Anthony! You'll see, next week you might lose even more, but worry not: 1.5 lbs is a very good weight loss that can take you far :):character00180::grouphugg:

I lost 2 pounds! yay!

My mum lost 4!

Back