Garlic, Chilli and Ginger )Prawn Pasta

missyp284

I had THE BEST dinner last night, which is only 1.5 syns on EE so I thought I'd share:-

Serves 2

Large King Prawns
Finely Chopped Onion
Tin Chopped Toms
5 Cloves Fresh Garlic
4 cm Fresh Ginger
2 Chopped Red Chillies
Grated Parmesan
200g Pasta

Sweat off the onion, chilli, ginger and garlic in a pan with some fry light for a couple of minutes (add a pinch of salt to stop it burning....this really works!!!!) and then add the chopped tomatoes and heat through for about 10 mins.
Meanwhile cook your pasta.

When the sauce is almost done, fry off your prawns in fry light and add to the sauce.

Serve over pasta, with 1 tbspn of grated parmesan (1.5 syns).

Absolutley amazing, as good as anything I've had in an Italian restaurant. And would be just as nice with chicken if you don't like prawns.

This would serve 2 when using 1 tin of tomatoes. I used loads of garlic/chilli/ginger, but I love those, so I'd say just go with however much of those you like.

Oh that sounds good!!

I migt give it a go with chilli roast pots (HEb) & some broccoli & other vegies to make it into a syn free red meal when using parmesan as a HEa.

Don't do EE but can easily turn it into a scrummy red dish! Thanks for sharing :)

no problem.

The sauce would be really great with so many other things. I ate on my own last night so stuck half of it in the freezer. You don't know how tempted I was to eat the rest of it though!!!!!!

It was delish

I'm going to make this for my Friday night in (after I've been to the gym) and eat the whole lot on my own.

Want to make something delicious and low-syn for desert afterwards, so have my thinking cap on all ready.

I've just had it again tonight and it's one of my favourite meals, feels like a proper treat.

I was short on prawns though, so I added some salmon as well. Lip smackin ;-)

Back