Garlic Sauce

Texty_F

Gold Member
Tonight I made chicken wrapped in bacon with mozzarella cheese, placed on a bed of leeks and mushrooms. I mixed some quark with garlic and put this in the pan with the leeks to make what I thought would be a syn free creamy sauce. It wasn't too nice as the quark made it taste bitter. Any ideas on what I could use instead? I didnt have any yogurt in to use either for any kind of sauce

Thanks in advance

I would have tried a bit of sweetener in the quark

I make garlic sauce (for mock kebabs) using 0% total greek yogurt, lemon juice, crushed garlic, garlic granules, black pepper and extra light mayo.

I do the same as above. However if you want something creamier for veg like you did, I would use Some Extre light Philadelphia (100g is HEX A) melted with garlic granules :)

Thanks all - I just wanted something different and I knew I could use the garlic and the quark, I had no yogurt in the house which is unusual. Ill try both the Phili and the yogurt next time. It just tasted too bitter for me. I never thought of putting sweetener in and I have a massive tub lol doh

Back