gastric band hypnotherapy

Got my cd. Excited at starting tomoz. Will let u know how it goes. Have 12lbs to lose. I know it doesn't sound much. I feel really uncomfortable and nothing fits which makes me not a happy bunny:thumbdown:

It might sound like a small amount but it is significant to you! Good luck with the CD

Flower, unfortunately I have been on night shift so have missed all the sunshine. Plenty of heat though as they still have the heating on in the hospital :confused:. Have my 2nd CBT session on saturday and have started my hypnoband cd. Have been listening to it when I have gone to bed in the morning and the first day I woke up thinking I had slept through it, so I listened to it again. The 2nd day I made a note of the time that I started the cd and amazingly, I found I woke up when he said wake up! Could I have actually been in a trance? Anyway, I have actually found that my appetite has decreased and I dont (can't) eat half as much as I used to. I also dont drink much coffee now. I used to drink a minimum of 8 cups per day, I now struggle to finish a full cup. Coincidence? we will see x

Night shift is a mare I've done a lot of those. With all the heat at work youve prob sweated off a few pounds lol. Going to try the cd this am and c how it goes. Take care x:D

OMG! I have been out with daughter and her partner this afternoon and we had lunch at McDonalds. I had 'Grilled Chicken Salad'. I shocked myself as I wanted it, thoroughly enjoyed it and was not tempted to pinch any of their food. SHOCKED!

Watch the salads in mc d they can sometimes b full of cals. I listened to cd today and it's amazing felt full all day and thats not like me. Long may this last. :D

Adding to last posting.you did well having salad I would of gone straight to a big mac and fries and a strawberry thick shake. :(

I had the plain grilled chicken salad with caesar dressing, approx 180 calories. I would usually have the big tastey with bacon (544 calories), with large fries and a latte (140). I did still have the latte but it took all afternoon to drink it lol. Big calorie difference to what I would normally have and I stayed full until tea time (baked potato, chilli) I am loving this new way of eating, I always feel satisfied and have a lot more energy. Long may it last x

I was listening to the cd this morning and I usually newd to eat straight away but im still not hungry yet. It's magical isn't it ww.

I cant believe it, why have I not done this before? I had 2 eggs scrambled on 1 piece of toast for breakfast and have just been to chip shop for my daughter but did not get anything for myself. It is a miracle because I have never been able to do that eeeeverrrrr. Just didn't want anything! God Bless Paul McKenna xx

Ate 2 shredded wheat this morning and have just had a mug shot now I just dont feel hungry. I haven't tested the fast food places yet. How much weight have you lost since starting c.d:D

I'm so pleased you are both benefiting already! It's such a free feeling isn't it?! Those choices are so easy, it's never a struggle as you actually want the healthier options!

Think my scales must be wrong coz they say 13lb in just under 2 weeks. Will keep using same scales though and hopefully will record accurate reductions from now. My CBT therapist advised that I don't say I have 'lost' weight, as the human brain is designed to look for things that are lost, so I am reducing lol x

Back