gastric band hypnotherapy

Most of us on here have already told our stories and experiences with hypnosis, go back a bit and you will find them all :D All I can really say is go with recommendations not just qualifications and you must have an open mind

Hi Taz, how much weight have you lost since having the hypnosis, i have my first appointment tomorrow, thanks Lisa

Hi Sukie Sue how much have you lost so far if you dont mind me asking x

69 hours until my appt!! Not that im counting!!

Hi Taz, how much weight have you lost since having the hypnosis, i have my first appointment tomorrow, thanks Lisa
I've only lost a stone but thats a stone more than before I had it done! I'd lost only 1lb from January to April whilst on SW and since the end of April I've lost 13lb without even following any plan. I just eat when I'm hungry now and I only eat small portions

Not long now pepshouse!! What time is your app at? Mine is at 6pm tom and i've no idea how to get there, it's about 30ish miles away, have taken aa route finder directions but you know how inaccurate these things can be so considering going a wee trial run tonight to make sure I make it right on time tom! I'm soooo excited but trying not to get my hopes up too high that it will be some kind of miracle cure, I just hope beyond hope that it does work for me!! (and you too!!!!).

Just stay positive and keep in mind that you have to work with it. The majority of the work is done in your subconscience but you still have to work on your conscious decisions

I've booked my 1st meeting with local hypnotist on the 22nd of this month
She has been recommended to be by a friend who was seeing her for other problems but she does the ghb & can fit me in next month
I really hope this works it will be work the spend if it does reprogram by brain

Oh good luck! x

Mine has had to cancel me tom and see me Fri afternoon instead, not too worried about it though, only a few days longer to wait!

Oh never mind Hypno! My appt at 6.30 tomorrow night!!

I am so positive about this! It will work, it will help me on my journey x

Maybe when I pointed put my disappointment at them not training people and just sending out a pack with things to say, I upset them?!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using MiniMins
I think it's really important to hear of people it hasn't worked for and if there is a failing in the training it needs to be pointed out. I think it's disgusting that they deleted your comments. They are all welcome here and appreciated! x

Taz thats amazing well done xx

I had my first appointment on sunday night and i must say i am feeling really positive, I have been alot more consious of what i am eating and I have significantly cut back on my coca cola, i have only had one can today (normally at least 6 by now), next appointment is the 23rd, cant wait xx

hi mum1022
i had my 1 st session on the 13th july and within 2 weeks id lost 10lb , i lost 5 before the 'surgery' just with the cbt .
im not sure what ive lost up to now , im on my husbands cruise ship for 3 weeks so no scales ... but !!! i usually gain more than a stone in just a fornight whilst here and im not sure if ive lost but my clothes are looser and ive definately not gained .. a mahasive plus for me :0) that in itself makes it worth the 300 i spent before i went , these trips are usually a disaster weight wise so i so chuffed , and being here and being unconserned about food is AMAZING i usually spend the trip fighting with my self about my food choices and then feeling the inevitable guilt , not this tim though , all i can say is wow!!!
go for it ladies with the right frok from you combined with a great hypno therapist you can achieve this , settled , peacefull state around food.
sorry bit of a rant but im a total convert now . its taken 39 years of my life to feel this peace around food , miraculous , but a work in progress too :0) xx

I just have to back that up, it's amazing the indifference you feel around food after. For a while I was still buying treats out of habit then wonder why I'd bought it. It would then go into the cupboard until I really wanted it or Mr Taz ate it!

That's so exciting ss and taz!! I have my first appt tonight and I can't wait!!!

Back