gastric band hypnotherapy

Ok, so I didn't manage to get to Tuesday before weighing myself, but I'm pleased to report that I've lost 5lb in 10 days!

Think I will stick to weighing on saturdays now, so will try to keep off the scales until then! :)

You go girl!..that's brilliant!..

how are you finding it? Xxxx

Well Im not consciously following the golden rules but i think subconsciously I am.

I don't snack between meals anymore and I've been eating really well :)

I will listen to the CD again at some point!

Morning all..

Got my happy head on again today... Week 20 weigh in done and dusted, and 3.5lb off!... Definately on target to lose my 8 stone by 23/7/13!.. just 6.5lb to go!

:D

Well done Roziee and MissMiff! I lost 4lb this week which I am really pleased about after losing nothing last week. I have now lost over a stone (15lb) and I'm on track for my first mini goal in 4 weeks with just 4lb to lose by then :D

I'm still loving it, still listening to the CD any time I feel that the effects may be lessening and still sooo motivated! My activity levels haven't dropped either, I am at the gym 3 times a week and in the pool 3 times a week and I'm loving it all!

Welcome back Jo! Great news that it's all gone well, I hope you start seeing results soon. It's so liberating to just see food as fuel rather than comfort isn't it?!

Well I weighed in yesterday and thats another 1lb gone :) it might be back again by my next weigh in though as its my birthday today and I've been abit naughty!

Back to being 100% tommorow!

Well done and happy birthday xx

Happy birthday Kie!

Jo, it's so good to not even be tempted isn't it?! For ages I would see something I like in a shop and buy it then it would stay in my bag for ages or I would take it out and it would stay in the kitchen for ages, just because there was never a time that I fancied it! It's so liberating isn't it

How is everyone doing with exercise? Does anyone find that they have more energy and motivation than they used to?

How is everyone doing with exercise? Does anyone find that they have more energy and motivation than they used to?

As i write to you Taz, I am out of puff!

Todays exercise was a 5k hike around our local park/beach/forest!.. Hard going as alot of it is thick sand, as its a man made area...Then I did 35 minutes on The Biggest Loser dvd..(at the end I would truly love to slap the instructor..lol).. and hubby just bought me the 'shake weight' to tone my upper body, OMG.. I managed 1 minute of it!.. but its a start!

I try to walk at least 2 miles a day if Ive the time, but will put in a 4-6 mile hike at least once a week.

I am only half way there on my weight loss, so I still have a fair lot to shift about with me as I exercise, but I am determined that this is my time.

21 weeks ago, I would not walk from the lounge to the kitchen to fetch something, I would simply call the children to get it for me!..If the remote control on the television was broken, I would simply sit and watch garden question time, bored rigid, instead of getting up the turn it over!.. And if I did raise from the chair, my knees would buckle, and my husband would have to give me a hand to get up!

So to put it mildly... Huge things have changed, and the more I lose, the more active I want to be.. I have even dusted off my bike, and have been cycling on my weekends away.. Please dont get me wrong, I am no Bradley Wiggins, but a few laps of the local nature reserve does me just fine.

How are you getting on?

Back