gastric band hypnotherapy

You are only ever supposed to feel satisfied rather than full. The big test is whether you feel satisfied after eating smaller portions, whether you can go longer between meals, and, more importantly, whether food is a driving force in your day?! If you can go through the day and the only time you think about food and eating is when you are actually hungry then it's working. If you are spending the day thinking about when your next meal is then it probably isn't

It is if you've eaten too much! As in, too much for the new you. I find that I bloat more post HGB than I ever did. Although, I never used to suffer bloating, I was just fat! Now though, when I eat or drink a little too much I get a visible bloating in my tummy. If I eat too much, which is usually past the satisfied and into the full stage, then I can feel yukky for hours after and sometimes I wake up feeling full still! That's why it's so important to listen to your body and if you aren't sure if you are quite satisfied, wait for 20 minutes!

Totally agree x

Thanks Taz xx I'm getting there x

Try Benefibre. I have it in a cup of peppermint tea every morning to keep 'regular'. When you are eating less it can sometimes be a little tricky to get the right amount of nutrients so I take that and multivitamins and eat as healthily as I can.

Another lb has magically disappeared this week :D

Im full up with one weetabix and milk for breakfast and a one egg scrambled for lunch and water in between only sips.they say that you feel the full in the rib area instead of where you would feel it b4 and thats why I've been uncomfortable and as u say eating too much.:cool:

Yes, I feel it quite high up if I eat too much, almost like it's 'stuck' in the breastbone area. It's a very strange sensation when you know that there is no physical reason for it! But I like it as it means I know it is all working right. I also find that if I was to try to eat something when I'm not actually hungry then I can't eat it. And food shopping is a nightmare if I've just eaten!

One weetabix and a cup of tom soup and am still fine at 4pm oh had water too but just little sips so to prevent filling up on water. Pains and other prob have gone due to watching I dint eat too much. If you are new be aware that fullness feeling is very different than before and much higher up.;)

Make sure you are drinking enough! You may also find that hunger sneaks up very fast and when it does you need to eat

First time in many years I feel so in control of what I eat. It's a great feeling. I will weigh myself on wednesday. I have stayed the same for 3 weeks so with ur new advice I will hopefully drop some weight this week. I have never felt hungry which is also I miracle. :D

​It's a great feeling isn't it? I felt so free after, like finally food didn't control me but the other way around

Totally agree ladies. I am a completely different person. So happy and carefree. It's like I've been let out of prison lol.

Nothing is off limits. No points, syns etc. Just common sense and a dash of will power.

The magic is ive lost 3lbs this week and into another stone category. I have stayed the same for weeks it is just so easy and amazing. Very happy bunny.:D

Back