gastric band hypnotherapy

Started easyloss virtual gastric band hypnosis cd 3 days ago. Theres 4 sessions, still on 1st session as need to listen for a fortnight. Won't have the 'surgery' till session 3. I'm actually noticing a difference. I'm not snacking half as much.

Hi Sweetierufus, I've not heard of that one but pleased that it seems to be working for you already.

Where are all the other HGBer's? It's been very quiet here!

The easyloss hypnotherapy has an app for apple. I have android phone so just got the mp3 instead. The reduction in snacking has been the biggest thing I've noticed. Its early days but will be pleased if I've found something that helps me lose weight and stop binging.

Hi all... It's been a little whilst since I posted in here.. But I am still about

up to 10 stone 2lb loss now since February... It has definitely started to slow, but happy with a 1-2lb loss ... Some weeks are greater than others, but I think that's mostly due to exercise.
Things are easier than ever now.. I hardly think about the food I eat, and it feels less like a diet than ever.

i passed a great milestone this week... Finally being able to shop in a normal shop and not a plus sized one...

It was nice to be able to choose clothes that it liked rather than having to buy ones that fitted me.

i have now gone from a size 34 to a size 20..... I know I'm still a big girl... But not as big as the girl I was 8 months ago.

my hubby has now lost 7 stone too... In the same amount of time, and has gone from a 44 inch waist to a 34 inch waist... I feel like I've got a new fella.... And happily, he feels like he has a new woman..

Good of luck to all.. Remember, it's all in your head and you can do it..

X

I am still here on and off struggling with the back to school rputine and eating loads of crap as not sleeping only like posting positive stuff

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

MissMiff your achievement is astounding! You have done so well and you should be proud of yourself!

Pippa, I hope you can get back into the routine soon. Remember, we are all here for support through the good times and the not so good times

Not been good day. I've been eating chocolate and sweets :( and feel uncomfortably full. I'm gonna listen again tonight to inspire me to keep going. I know what triggered it, I've made some travel plans that just keep going wrong.

​I always listen to my CD again when I feel that I'm not as in control as I like to be. Just good to get that boost when you need it

I can go long time periods without feeling the need to listen then I may have a week where I feel that I am eating everything! Sometimes I have a listen again just a week later. It varies and it's different for everyone. But the beauty of it is that it's flexible, you do it how it will best work for you

Had a bit of a lapse but now birthdays and no big events to Christmas. I've started listening everyday this week. I've noticed a difference, I think the problem was I thought my relationship with food would change overnight. But realise I need to listen as often as I can till I feel more confident.

Good plan, everyone is different so you have to find what works for you. I think I may listen more often now the winter is drawing in as I think there is more temptation to eat when it's cold outside. I have a weekend away at the end of the month but apart from that I have nothing planned until Christmas and I have 10lb to go to reach the target I set for then :)

Where is everyone else? How is everyone doing?

Still pretty crap here struggling to remember rules at meal times etc plus Halloween was a killer with 4 kids and a party to cater. Better today though so one day at a time

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm a newbie to hypnotherapy, but unfortunately not to dieting :( I can see a lot of mentions of Paul McKenna, but has anyone lost weight using the Christopher Adams system, as this is what my lovely OH has bought for me?

Also, any tips that can help me to make this work are much appreciated... when I'm good I'm very good, but then it just seems to go pear (or should that be pizza) shaped :sigh:

V x

Back