gastric band hypnotherapy

Well done Sweetie!

I listened to my CD again last night for an extra boost. I am aiming to get another 10lb off by Christmas which is a bit of a challenge as it's just over 2lb a week. Not sure that's possible as my losses tend to be 1-2lb per week but I will do what I can. It's hard to say exactly what I will do to achieve this as there's no effort involved in this so maybe just a little extra thought before putting the naughty stuff in my mouth! I wold love to reach One-derland for the new year (the one hundred lb region) but again, there is a lot going on between now and then and 11lb stands in the way of that!

Does anyone else have goals for Christmas/New year?

Good luck with your goal for Christmas. I'd like to lose 6 lbs. I think its achievable. I try not to set high weight loss goals as I crack under pressure.;)

Just a quick question, have any of you ladies been to an actual hypnotist to try this. I keep seeing offers on ******* ( sorry if I am not meant to say a brand type thing) and have wondered about it?

no read the book done the cd but not been to one x

I did originally. It was really good and I benefited a lot from the CBT part of it. The only down side was not being able to get back for top up sessions. I would recommend to anyone, if you have issues with food or are an emotional eater to get some CBT first and knock that out then get the book and CD. I had success with the one on one hypnosis but that tailed off when I couldn't keep it up. So far I have had 3 times the success with Paul McKenna in the same amount of time!

The whole hypnosis thing fascinates me but it is so expensive. Why do none of my friends have skills like this, they are a useless bunch lol

I don't think I'm gonna lose the 6lb before Christmas. Unfortunately I have been binging too much and falling into old bad habits. There's been staff meal out and Christmas baking. I haven't had much self control:eek:
But unlike previous times I've stuck with the hypnotherapy for a full fortnight. And had a fab moment today where I was in a cafe with loads of fabulous cakes and I didn't fancy any. Big tin of roses at and not fancying them. I think its starting to sink in. :thumbup:

It's brilliant that you are not interested in all the temptations, thats what I love so much about it. I too am going to miss my Christmas goal. I have had a lot of days out, lunches with friends, and general fattening occasions which have conspired against. I hope to just get the next lb off for Christmas as that will make it 3 stone this year and that will make me VERY happy :)

Back