GEEGEE83 Diary

I love the oatmeal - it's a bit wallpaper paste like, but nice.. only the soups I don't like..

When I flop into bed at night I feel soooo good that I've stuck to the diet :D:eek:

I love the oatmeal - it's a bit wallpaper paste like, but nice.. only the soups I don't like..

When I flop into bed at night I feel soooo good that I've stuck to the diet :D:eek:

Hi there. I love the oatmeal too. Sometimes I make them into a cookie with a crushed sweetener tablet and some cinnamon powder. It's lush with a cuppa n the milk allowance. It works as a treat for me now n again. Hope that helps and good luck on your journey Hun.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Try mixing a shake flavour to the oatmeal v (vanilla banana or chocolate?) to make it taste better.

Well done ure doong really well. My 'feel good' time of day is when I wake up in the morning knowing I was good the day before and run to the scales lol - it's like Xmas morning! :)

Hi there. I love the oatmeal too. Sometimes I make them into a cookie with a crushed sweetener tablet and some cinnamon powder. It's lush with a cuppa n the milk allowance. It works as a treat for me now n again. Hope that helps and good luck on your journey Hun.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do that but mix a choc shake in with it! Choc flapjack! ;)

Oooh such good ideas! I'll have to try them out!!

More packs are arriving today, so I'll have to get experimenting with ideas.

I really am in the zone today, woke up feeling really hungry, had a bottle of water (750ml) and a coffee.. only half finished the coffee, usually drink a lot of it lol.. and then wasn't hungry. It's 11:14am and I'm half way through my shake. Usually I have breakfast between 9 and 10am and I'm itching for lunchtime to have another, THIS IS GREAT!

So, onwards and downwards lol. Day 7 now, 100%, no cheats have passed my lips :D

Is everyone else doing well??

Gem x

hi geegee83, glad to hear your doing so well on day 7 already fantastic !! I am on day 3 did get weighed this morning ( couldn't resist ) and 5 lbs down already so delighted with that. Can not wait to see your week one result tomorrow . Keep up your fantastic work and the weight will melt away like magic x

Oooh such good ideas! I'll have to try them out!!

More packs are arriving today, so I'll have to get experimenting with ideas.

I really am in the zone today, woke up feeling really hungry, had a bottle of water (750ml) and a coffee.. only half finished the coffee, usually drink a lot of it lol.. and then wasn't hungry. It's 11:14am and I'm half way through my shake. Usually I have breakfast between 9 and 10am and I'm itching for lunchtime to have another, THIS IS GREAT!

So, onwards and downwards lol. Day 7 now, 100%, no cheats have passed my lips :D

Is everyone else doing well??

Gem x

Well done G it's great being in the zone :)

Thanks :D I'm 8lbs down already, and weigh in tomorrow, so I'll be happy if I stay the same, but maybe lose a little more, you never know..

Lozzer, day 3, you're nearly there! Another day or 2 and you will hopefully feel great and less hungry!! Stick with it!!!

WPW - hope you are having a good day too!

Gem xx

Week 1 nearly over, and I feel strangely okay!

A lot less hungry today, just get hungry before mealtimes as normal. Had 2 packs so far today and it's 6:20pm.

Got spinach & mushrooms to feast on later, and a mushroom pasta to go on top! Can't wait! :eek:

REALLY like the cookies and cream shake, oh my! I thought chocolate shake couldn't be beaten, but they are divine..! I've got some toffee ones to try and hazlenut as well, plus a selection of 7 bars and a few more evening meals. Not bothered about the bars unless I'm out and about, I think I'd prefer to make up a pack if I'm at home rather than a bar.

Feeling good about the diet, feel happy and confident, but still doubting myself long term.. :sigh: I guess I just need to prove this to myself and only time will let me do that. Too many failed attempts have crushed my self esteem when it comes to suceeding at a diet. I very much hope this time everything is right for it to work, I don't think I can take too many more failures at this.:eek:

Anyhow, back to the positives, my jeans fit better already! yay! :cool:

Thanks :D I'm 8lbs down already, and weigh in tomorrow, so I'll be happy if I stay the same, but maybe lose a little more, you never know..

Lozzer, day 3, you're nearly there! Another day or 2 and you will hopefully feel great and less hungry!! Stick with it!!!

WPW - hope you are having a good day too!

Gem xx

Ooh excited to find out your result tomorrow :)

You can do this - you are doing this.

You are doing really well

Thanks so much for the support!

Well, drum roll.....! Total loss is 8LBS! :p stayed the same this morning... but I'm so happy with that result! Really didn't expect anymore than 4-6lbs. Woop!

So, start of a new week today, feeling good!

I miss food, but I'll live :rolleyes:

Went on Wii Dance last night for half an hour and it was really good! but... (TIM ALERT) I had a really bad tummy after and thought it was just hunger, so I had my last shake, and then I was in the toilet :eek: just went straight through me for some reason!

Anyhow, fine this morning!

So, this week would be nice to get at least a 2lbs loss, really going to try not to weigh much this week as I don't want to put myself off.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Gem x

That's a fantastic loss geegee83 well done, you must feel great this morning!!! Just take it a day at a time and the week will take care of itself. I will see you on scarborough beach this summer in your bikini!!!!!!

Thanks guys! I do feel good :p

I know this diet is hard, but so is every other diet, at least you get the bigger weight loss on here and also you know for definate what you can eat. If I'm given too much choice I start bending the rules to suit :eek:

Oooh went to Bridlington on Sunday, Scarborough is also one of our favourites, and it was freeeeezing! Can't seem to image warm weather at the moment. Very funny when my sister rings me from Australia and says she's boiling to death lol.

Hey Hunca! I'm catching you up!!! 12lbs! wow, well done you!!

When is the next weigh in for everyone?

Well said GeeGee83. Every diet is hard. I'm like u & bend any other diet plan to the extreme trying frantically to claw back points etc before wi day. With this I just select 4 pack a day & hey presto.

Exactly.. there is no convincing yourself it's okay and you haven't cheated, because it's set out pretty clear on this plan what you can have.. hard, but good as well :)

Had a lot of head hunger today.. but just been drinking more water / coffee to hoping it'll pass soon. Everytime I want to cheat I just keep thinking of how great this summer will be if I've lost a few stones and I straight away get my head back into it. I'm only prolonging the 'agony' if I cheat, and I'm only cheating myself out of a happier life.

Just had lunch of a cookies and cream shake, nice! I must say though, I do like the oatmeal a lot! and look forward to my evening meals. Totally forgot to have the zero noodles yesterday! was gutted when I remembered haha :eek:

Hunca - ever since WW changed their points system, I can't lose weight on it! I also continue to eat crap on those kind of diets.. funnily enough, I've NEVER tried Slimming World, always just thought WW was good, until it changed!

Not feeling too great today don't know what's up. Bit wobbly & just not with it. I suppose there may be days like this as I think I've had day 1-7 too easy ;-) Oh well plenty water & watched a film this afternoon. I tried ww before they changed & I was too hungry on it !!! SW I love but I eat way to much :-(
I don't know what route I'll take once I get to the weight I'm comfortable. It seems so far off that I'll worry about that when the time comes.

Ergh, I totally feel the same today. Feeling a bit spaced out, sorry for myself etc...

But I've read on other diaries this can happen, so we are bound to get ups and downs along the way.

Just keep thinking of the end goal, that's what I'm doing & remembering our holiday in Cornwall last year when I was knackered with the walking and no shops sold any surf shorts in my size. Even the mens XXL didn't fit me in the surf shops.. I was really embarrased, unhappy, regretful etc etc.. never again!

I want to go into any shop and pick something from the normal range that fits well.. Not have shopping be a constant disappointment! I love surf stuff, but never wear womens as it's size 14-16 maximum, so there is no way my size 20 butt will fit into anything! haha.

No, this year will be different... I want to look at myself in the mirror and be proud of how I look, and feel fitter and more confident!

I haven't got kids yet, so I need to lose weight for when I want them, and also don't want to add extra with 'baby weight'..

Well, that's the kick up the bum I needed for today! haha.. hope it's helped you too :p

Had 3 packs today, so 1 x pack left, jelly, veg, half the milk allwance and zero noodles! LOADS!

Last edited:
Well done GeeGee on a fantastic loss ! Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling great today, hope that you perk up soon. I'm the same feeling so tired today, not much energy, really hope it passes soon !

Back