GEEGEE83 Diary

Thanks Lorraine :) I hope you do well too.. it's such a difficult cycle to break of snacking on anything and everything, but it's got to be done.

So, Day 4! Sneakily jumped on the scales this morning and 5.5lbs gone already in 3 days, very pleased. If I can even lose 2lbs a week I'll be happy enough, I hope for more, but we shall see how it goes. I know the first week will be a larger than normal loss, so I'm just keeping it realistic.

Having some water first thing and then my oatmeal, will be working all day today (at home) so that'll keep me busy if I get hungry hungry. No hunger today so far though.

Boyfriend is very supportive, and has been helping me a lot with encouragement and eating any snack food in the kitchen when I can't see. Bless him. He's slim and isn't remotely interested in stuffing himself, he will eat what he wants and leave anything else. If only we could all be like that!!

Been going for a 30 mins walk for the last 2 evenings, been nice to chat to the boyfriend and just walk around the village, I've hardly noticed the exercise.

Thanks for reading, Gem x

I must be in ketosis today and I've managed really well and nearly didn't want all of my evening meal, still got one more pack to go too. :cool:

Had a lazy day today, was going to work but decided to chill out and read most of MiniMins lol.. been reading some very good diaries from long term S&S'ers, it's helped me a lot and I am prepared to have some crappy days/weeks.

Felt very energetic this morning, got a slight buzz going on it feels like. Going for a long walk on the beach tomorrow, will be very cold! but I prefer it as I don't get all hot and bothered :eek:.

Going to have my last shake around 9ish I think, after having a time killing bath. I just seem to want time to fly by so that I am slimmer quicker haha :rolleyes:. Keep thinking of going on holiday in the summer when I'll be slim, so many holidays I've been fat and self conscious. This will be the first summer holiday abroad I've been on with my boyfriend... The last one I went on with the ex was Mexico and I was 12st 4lbs and looking at the photo's I looked great!! If I can be the same weight I would be soooo happy :D Plenty of time as we are thinking of going in July.

First goal is my Birthday in May. I want to lose 4stones by then.

Bit fed up of going to the toilet every hour, but I've got loads of fluids in, so I guess I'll have to put up with it.

Really got this urge to exercise, very unlike me!

Thanks Lorraine :) I hope you do well too.. it's such a difficult cycle to break of snacking on anything and everything, but it's got to be done.

So, Day 4! Sneakily jumped on the scales this morning and 5.5lbs gone already in 3 days, very pleased. If I can even lose 2lbs a week I'll be happy enough, I hope for more, but we shall see how it goes. I know the first week will be a larger than normal loss, so I'm just keeping it realistic.

Having some water first thing and then my oatmeal, will be working all day today (at home) so that'll keep me busy if I get hungry hungry. No hunger today so far though.

Boyfriend is very supportive, and has been helping me a lot with encouragement and eating any snack food in the kitchen when I can't see. Bless him. He's slim and isn't remotely interested in stuffing himself, he will eat what he wants and leave anything else. If only we could all be like that!!

Been going for a 30 mins walk for the last 2 evenings, been nice to chat to the boyfriend and just walk around the village, I've hardly noticed the exercise.

Thanks for reading, Gem x

Woo hoo 5.5lbs is a great week 1 start!!!

That was just at the 3 day mark :p:eek:..

Day 5 today, so 4 days done and now 7lbs lost in total. (sorry, I do weight every day/every other day, can't seem to stop! :eek:)

Was hungry last night and this morning, but not done anything different, so not sure why.. just got to keep plodding along. I have a feeling I could have had too much Fry Light? Would that do it? Hmm, I'll leave it out tonight.

Food yesterday:

Breakfast: Choc Shake
Lunch: Choc Shake
6pm: Chilli Pack / Zero noodles / Oven baked mushrooms and swede in fry light (185g cooked weight)
8pm: Choc Shake

Also: Coffee / Tea / 150ml skimmed milk / 1 x Coke Zero can / Jelly

Sooo.. only thing I can think is it's either normal hunger, or I had too much Fry Light... So I'll go back to basics today.

Just had Oatmeal and sprinkles of Cinnamon so far this morning, really like the oatmeal! Just tastes like normal just not as much

Ooops posted too soon.

Anyhow, off out for an hours walk today, so that will help the lbs to melt away.

18st 0.5lbs now, so I'll be back into the 17stones shortly.. !

That was just at the 3 day mark :p:eek:..

Day 5 today, so 4 days done and now 7lbs lost in total. (sorry, I do weight every day/every other day, can't seem to stop! :eek:)

Was hungry last night and this morning, but not done anything different, so not sure why.. just got to keep plodding along. I have a feeling I could have had too much Fry Light? Would that do it? Hmm, I'll leave it out tonight.

Food yesterday:

Breakfast: Choc Shake
Lunch: Choc Shake
6pm: Chilli Pack / Zero noodles / Oven baked mushrooms and swede in fry light (185g cooked weight)
8pm: Choc Shake

Also: Coffee / Tea / 150ml skimmed milk / 1 x Coke Zero can / Jelly

Sooo.. only thing I can think is it's either normal hunger, or I had too much Fry Light... So I'll go back to basics today.

Just had Oatmeal and sprinkles of Cinnamon so far this morning, really like the oatmeal! Just tastes like normal just not as much

Woohoo another 1.5lbs your rocking it. I wouldn't have thought a little fry light would make much difference. Sounds like your in the zone :)

Thanks fellow G!

I've found today hardest ever, but it's all head hunger!! not real hunger at all.

Got through it though - yesss! haha.. just praying it will get easier and thinking of a slimmer summer. Got to keep going.... :eek:

Went to Bridlington for a walk, was about 50mins or so, a few stairs to test me lol. Felt ok, not light headed but started to tire at the end a little. More energised than I was before the diet, and feel like I 'want' to go out, rather than for losing weight, I'm actually wanting to go out and get fresh air and have a walk around.

Todays food:

Breakfast: Oatmeal & Cinnamon
Lunch: Choc shake
Snack: 50g cucumber
5pm: Cottage pie pack & Zero noodles.

At 8pm I'll have a shake or oatmeal.

Really could have done with a bar today but I don't have any, would have been ideal to take out with me. Put an order in today for another 2weeks, so ordered bars too incase I need/want them this week.

So day 5 nearly over and feel good but major head hunger/cravings to overcome.

Thanks for the posts, great to feel supported by people x

Thanks fellow G!

I've found today hardest ever, but it's all head hunger!! not real hunger at all.

Got through it though - yesss! haha.. just praying it will get easier and thinking of a slimmer summer. Got to keep going.... :eek:

Went to Bridlington for a walk, was about 50mins or so, a few stairs to test me lol. Felt ok, not light headed but started to tire at the end a little. More energised than I was before the diet, and feel like I 'want' to go out, rather than for losing weight, I'm actually wanting to go out and get fresh air and have a walk around.

Todays food:

Breakfast: Oatmeal & Cinnamon
Lunch: Choc shake
Snack: 50g cucumber
5pm: Cottage pie pack & Zero noodles.

At 8pm I'll have a shake or oatmeal.

Really could have done with a bar today but I don't have any, would have been ideal to take out with me. Put an order in today for another 2weeks, so ordered bars too incase I need/want them this week.

So day 5 nearly over and feel good but major head hunger/cravings to overcome.

Thanks for the posts, great to feel supported by people x

Keep strong fellow G! Just keep thinking about that week 1 loss!! :)

Ooooh yes.. Wednesday for me! Very excited.. although I'll probably weigh in a couple of times a week, but next week will try not to as I know it'll slow and don't want to put myself off if I don't lose quickly enough during the week.

Made the boyfriend pasta in pasta sauce and garlic bread for dinner.. my dinner looked like someone had been sick all over some anaemic super noodles hahaha.. tasted nice tho!

Lol re the sick ! I felt the same about my curry tonight, I made it wrong it was lumpy and looked dreadful. I sat at the table with the family and they had their lovely roast dinner I made for them and then pudding, I had lumpy curry :cry: But it will be worth it ! Well done you, you are doing so well, looking forward to hearing how well you have done this week !

Thanks Fatty-bum-bum :) I've not tried the curry, read a thread where someone hated it and it put me off lol.. do you have the 'cauliflower rice' with it?

Ooooh roast dinner, very much missed those myself, especially after Christmas roasts mmmm...

It'll be worth it in the long run, everything feels right for me this time, so better off getting it done for the summer (I'm obsessed with this summer lol)

Good luck with your weigh in this week ! x

Well, end of day 5... why is today so hard?? feel like the ease of day 4 is a distant memory...

Just had 150grams of chopped up cucumber, loads more water, praying tomorrow that my tummy stops rumbling and I can stop thinking about food so much.

Still very determined to succeed. Said to myself that no matter what, I will be sticking with this diet.. feeling a bit hungry isn't the end of the world and it's probably quite normal really. I think it's just such a shock to my body, especially after Christmas... just got to make a new routine and plough through each day.

Posting and reading on here helps a lot, and another long walk planning for tomorrow evening with the boyfriend.. I'm very lucky that I have him to walk with, he likes doing anything haha.

Still wee'ing a lot, but I'm drinking a lot too, maybe 4ltrs a day, so it's to be expected. Luckily not waking up at 3am for a wee, which has happened before when dieting. :eek:

Anyhow, waffling now!

New week tomorrow and good luck to us all!

Gem x

The hunger goes honest, nice warm drinks, zero. Keeping busy and nibbling veg all helps

You'll soon be in the swing Xx

You are doing great and really sound upbeat and positive about the diet. It is hard to do at first but just take it a day at a time and it all adds up. After a while it just becomes second nature :)

You sound like you have loads of support too which is great.

Your taste buds change on this diet. I hated eating the meals but now I really enjoy them with my veg for dinner at night. Have a bar every day for my lunch with a coffee that's my treat and the oatmeal for supper if I can cos I don't like to go to bed with an empty tum lol.

Thank you for the encouragement, it means a lot! :)

Really do feel like this is it, all or nothing! I have lots of support and encouragement, work from home & last semester of Uni coming up but the timetable is great as I'm in for short periods, so it won't affect my eating patterns. Compared to people with stressfull jobs/unsupportive partners/children etc, I have a lot of positives to make this work.

Feel better today, yay! Had my water and coffee and will have some oatmeal shortly.

Read last night someone who lost 6stones in 4months on the Lighter Life diet.. which is amazing and would be fantastic. I've set myself 6 months for 6 stones, but to be honest, as long as the weight is coming off I'm not going to beat myself up about it taking longer. As long as I'm 100% I can't do any more, I'm not going to give myself any reasons to deviate from the diet.

Will be buying a packet of Spinach today to have with my evening meals, I love spinach and it's good for you. Been having swede, but gone off it a bit and seems to cook strange in the oven, so I'm fed up of it. Plenty of other options available though. Oooh mushrooms are a lifesaver too, love them!

Got loads of work to get on with today and not so hungry now, so that's great! Better than yesterdays hunger pangs.

Hope everyone else is doing great! & good luck to any Monday weigh ins!

Gem xx

Thank you for the encouragement, it means a lot! :)

Really do feel like this is it, all or nothing! I have lots of support and encouragement, work from home & last semester of Uni coming up but the timetable is great as I'm in for short periods, so it won't affect my eating patterns. Compared to people with stressfull jobs/unsupportive partners/children etc, I have a lot of positives to make this work.

Feel better today, yay! Had my water and coffee and will have some oatmeal shortly.

Read last night someone who lost 6stones in 4months on the Lighter Life diet.. which is amazing and would be fantastic. I've set myself 6 months for 6 stones, but to be honest, as long as the weight is coming off I'm not going to beat myself up about it taking longer. As long as I'm 100% I can't do any more, I'm not going to give myself any reasons to deviate from the diet.

Will be buying a packet of Spinach today to have with my evening meals, I love spinach and it's good for you. Been having swede, but gone off it a bit and seems to cook strange in the oven, so I'm fed up of it. Plenty of other options available though. Oooh mushrooms are a lifesaver too, love them!

Got loads of work to get on with today and not so hungry now, so that's great! Better than yesterdays hunger pangs.

Hope everyone else is doing great! & good luck to any Monday weigh ins!

Gem xx

Yum I love spinach and mushrooms too what r u having with them?

Gah, it snowed a lot here, so I didn't go out and get any :cry:

I had the very last bit of swede I had left, boiled it, but it was yukky so I ended up leaving it on my plate. Had zero noodles and spaghetti pack though, so plenty to fill me up.

1 more pack left today, oatmeal at 9:30ish I reckon.

Felt a little hungry this morning but not for long and have felt rather full and bloated the rest of the day, bit nauseous but that could be having caffeine on an empty tummy. I feel fine now though, so all is well.

Had about 2 ltrs of water today I think, but feel so full I don't want anymore just yet.. I'll leave it half hour and have a load more to see me through the evening.

Definately starting to feel full and satisfied easily.

New packs coming tomorrow, looking forward to the Cookies and Cream shake, Macaroni cheese pack and the bars, not had those yet! Yummy!

Gem x

:)

Hi Gem so pleased that you had a better day ! Hopefully the snow disappears soon so that you can get your new veggies. Fingers crossed for you that things are now on the up !

I'll get out tomorrow to the shop and grab some greenery :p I love having the veg with my evening meal pack..

Going well today, and I see you are too - yay! Long may it last!

Well, nearly oatmeal time. I do like have a spare pack at the end of the day, stops me panicking about needing food haha.

Another day nearly done, woop! :cool:

I'll get out tomorrow to the shop and grab some greenery :p I love having the veg with my evening meal pack..

Going well today, and I see you are too - yay! Long may it last!

Well, nearly oatmeal time. I do like have a spare pack at the end of the day, stops me panicking about needing food haha.

Another day nearly done, woop! :cool:

LOL ! I had to laugh, my thoughts exactly ...... Another day nearly done, pat on our backs ! Enjoy your oatmeal, I can't stand either of the porridges, I wish I did as I normally love my porridge ! X

Back