Gelatine

Demaris

Silver Member
I never thought to ask this when I was doing lipotrim before, but on W8 we could add powdered gelatine to our shakes to make a fabulous mousse. I've tried to find the actual carb content of gelatine but cant see it anywhere....do you think it would be allowed?

I would use non vegetarian gelatine, so I assume it would be just protein?

:)

Not sure chick - could always ring yer chemist or email LT and ask :)

Hmmm I don't know

I wouldn't becasue you can make a mousse anyway fx

I agree with chellywelly, it would be awful to sabortage your weigth loss when its pretty easy to make the mousse....

Gelatine is not going to sabotage weight loss, they use it in the cambridge shakes too, gelatine is nil carbs...as it is protein guys and gals... 18 cals per 5g serving (that is a teaspoon I reckon?) I think using it in one shake per day would be excellent...anymore and obviously the calories will go up (but only by 60 if you did three?)...

Gelatine is not going to sabotage weight loss, they use it in the cambridge shakes too, gelatine is nil carbs...as it is protein guys and gals... 18 cals per 5g serving (that is a teaspoon I reckon?) I think using it in one shake per day would be excellent...anymore and obviously the calories will go up (but only by 60 if you did three?)...

I love your new pic nexus...you look great :) I'll have a word with the advisor when I go next week. :)

Back