GemBritney LL Diary

mags i wanna makeover!!! id lurve a proffesional to do my make up.... oooh thatd be my dream. you free for vegas 31st march 2012?? lol xx

carrie1980 said:
mags i wanna makeover!!! id lurve a proffesional to do my make up.... oooh thatd be my dream. you free for vegas 31st march 2012?? lol xx

No problem darling! Whenever you're ready! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

awwwww thanks gals and mags xxxxxx

Lol what do you mean thanks girls AND mags???
I'm a girl too!!!!!
;)

I'm a girl too!!!!!
;)

HAHAHA thats what i was thinking lol :thinking2:

I think it's a SPECIAL thanks for you Mags.
You're deffo a girl. No danger there hun.
:queen::banana dancer::angel::party0011:

I'm a girl too!!!!!
;)

Hahaha i dunno LOL!
i singled u out coz u mentioned the make up hehehe

Week 6 day 1
WI today... lost 3lbs..... only 1lbs odd my 2 stone mark!!!! and am now in the 15's!!!!

thanks mags xx

Well done, you are losing at a good rate x

cheers TBSX

Well done!
I'm in my 5th day and haven't crumbled!
But it's really good to read other people's diaries and see that they have gone through what I'm feeling right now but more importantly that they came out the other side and have lost a lot of weight!

Have you or anyone else noticed you're loss any more gem? I cant wait to see someone I haven't seen in ages to make a comment.

keep up the hard work! you're an inspiration

x

Well done!
I'm in my 5th day and haven't crumbled!
But it's really good to read other people's diaries and see that they have gone through what I'm feeling right now but more importantly that they came out the other side and have lost a lot of weight!

Have you or anyone else noticed you're loss any more gem? I cant wait to see someone I haven't seen in ages to make a comment.

keep up the hard work! you're an inspiration

x

Hey Verity. Yes the Diaries are great to keep u going on the not so good days... they have really been my life line.
I have had a couple of comments saying i have good skin and i have lost weight but only from 2 people... but my family have noticed it a lot. Im hoping that once iv lost another stone it will become more noticeable!

You're doing so well gembritney! Keep going girl, just brilliant! :)

TBH I'm getting a bit like I wish someone, anyone, would just say to me "WOW! You look amazing! Have you lost weight?!"... But as of yet, apart from the family & b/f, no-one's said a thing! And that's 37lbs down, and yet, nothing! Lol... Bizarre! Mind you, I don't think people always feel comfortable saying something, so it's likely they've noticed, but not mentioned...

Another stone, and people will be fainting in front of us with shock, at the difference! I'm sure of it!! Hehe... :D

xx

yea i agree pinkie... maybe people will think we will be offended if they comment on our shrinking frames lol

Week 6 day 2

Feeling rather irritable and crabby today and i have to be honest i am craving food.... going to the wee like a blue arsed fly!!

last week i got some senakot coz i was having trouble going for a number 2... and they didn't work... so i have some max strength ones to try before i go to bed..... hope they work coz i need to go.

Hope everyones well xx

I was in the same boat... get some physillium husks!
mix a dessertspoon full in a glass of water and down it... it's not the nicest thing ever but it works and fills you up in between packs. And it's really cheap

I'm craving food too today but I'm trying to embrace it and think of what I will eat when I reach my goal, but more importantly what changes I will make to the things I want/used to eat to keep the weight off!

I'm bored at work and there are delicious things everywhere!

Have a bath(this might help with your poo problem too) :) and read a book and get an early night and tomorrow will be another day!

Good luck

x

Ha ha..just read your diary from start to finish and even though I have been in a terrible mood all day, I was laughing out loud!!! I especially loved the farting and following through story! It probably is a distant (yet embarrassing) memory for you. Just a thought though, encase any horrified newbies read it, do you think it could be linked to the antibiotics you were taking at the time? They are known to cause similar effects... Oh well fingers crossed it wont happen again (and that your family don’t repeat it at every social future event, like mine would!!!).

Please keep writing.. I want to hear more of your LL journey!

Back