GemBritney LL Diary

Ive just done the same as motherof2 read through your whole diary, I too was laughing it's brilliant I loved the farting lol!!! You just say what everyone else doesn't have the balls too, well I'll speak for myself there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

HAHAHAH i have a massive grin on my face .. that farting thing was funny!!!!! i actually do think it may be due to the antibiotics. Glad it made fun reading...... hehe.

Just hope the senakot works when im awake and not asleep tonight ....arrgh the thought :s

is the image stuck in ur head mags LOL x

lol no dear. I've tried to erase it but you lot keep reminding me ;)
Lmao!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LMAO! X

Week 6 day 3
Just a update to say senakot max strength hasnt worked!!!!!!! grrrrr all i wanna do is have a poo!!!

lmao loving to read about your toilet related antics Gem!
;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 6 day 3
Just a update to say senakot max strength hasnt worked!!!!!!! grrrrr all i wanna do is have a poo!!!

Class lmao - I have used Ducolax in the past, is it ok to use it on LLT. Trust me if you can use it, there will be no stopping you pmsl xx ;)

I this a recent symptom GemBritney? This is only my first week and I have noticed I am becoming regular in that department for the first time in years. I would go a couple of times a week, now I go everyday.:)

Just thought I would mention this on your diary.. I will keep mine free from poo talk!!!:D

I this a recent symptom GemBritney? This is only my first week and I have noticed I am becoming regular in that department for the first time in years. I would go a couple of times a week, now I go everyday.:)

Just thought I would mention this on your diary.. I will keep mine free from poo talk!!!:D

after a couple of weeks it got difficult Mother of 2 xx

Just a quick update.... I pooed!!! and my god it was like giving birth to a small dog.... OUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCHHHH.

Class lmao - I have used Ducolax in the past, is it ok to use it on LLT. Trust me if you can use it, there will be no stopping you pmsl xx ;)

Im not sure on Ducolax but my LLC recommended senakot max strength x

Congratulations! You will be in for a good weight loss this week!

Hilarious, OMG you are so funny Gembritney! xx

LMAO... i like to keep u ladies entertained.... and i think its best to be totally honest in my diary.... however detailed it may be hahahaha

LOL! Hilarious!!

Hey I feel for ya girl!... as I must be really bunged up, coz I took a dulcolax last night, and it didn't do anything!!
shok.gif

;) xx

LOL! Hilarious!!

Hey I feel for ya girl!... as I must be really bunged up, coz I took a dulcolax last night, and it didn't do anything!!
shok.gif

;) xx

Maybe give the senakot max strength a go xxx

Back