GemBritney LL Diary

hahahahahaha... that made me laugh lol:bliss::talk017:

:sick0019:

Hey guys, I'm new on here just reading and wanted to know is there anyway for u to drink too much water? I keep finding that when I drink lots I get really uncomfortable and bloated x

Welcome Lucinda!!!!!

drinking too much water in a small space of time is not good for you. i drink about 6 small 500ml bottles a day..... space it out... drink little and often and imagine you are adding water to a water wheel.... keep it flowing at even paces.
I find the water flavourings very helpful, especially the sunshine orange.

Thank you this helps a lot and I think I have been drinking enough just not spreading it out also is there such a thing as too much water? x

Thank you this helps a lot and I think I have been drinking enough just not spreading it out also is there such a thing as too much water? x

Yes too much water can be detrimental to your health for example.... 2 litres in half hour will flush out all ur nutrients and damage you...dont wanna scare you tho!! xxx

Week 6 day 6

Im coping... im craving but im still soldiering on as hard as it is. Really knuckling down on the water intake and have a rhythm going now.... aim for my 5-6 500ml bottles plus coffees and water from shakes, Altho today only had 3-4 bottles
Bit of a boring entry today im afraid but thought id keep you posted anyway xx

Week 7 day 1

Had WI in today ...lost 4 lbs!! :D

As there are only 3 of us in the saturday morning group we are being moved to tuesday evenings instead,
so i paid my £66 today and we have been told we have to pay another £66 on tuesday too! :eek: (LLC said we can use our extra packs for RTM or something :argh: )

To be honest i cant afford to pay out another lot of money 3 days after ive just paid today and also having extra packs in the house will be not good as it may make me tempted??? im a little worried....

I will ask if maybe she can just charge me for the extra 12 packs to take me thru to next tuesday.... as i only have packs to last me til next sat... lol confusing i know.

Anyway i also asked her if it was ok to make "biscuits" from the lemon bar and she said it was fine only 1 "cook" a day. But she did have a good point of saying that Choosing to do LL, why would people want to revert back to eating "biscuits" when we are kind of training ourselves to break old habits....
I do agree with her.... but we need a bit of variety?! she is a lovely lady.

Had a long walk with partner from town up the steepist hill ever!!! bloody heck did i feel tired LOL

Well done on your loss!

As for paying for another weeks packs on Tuesday thats riddiculous, cant she sell packs separately to you, it's not like you are asking to be moved to a Tuesday!

That does sound a little ridiculous to have to pay so much (especially when you don’t need all those extra packs!) My LLC says I need to just pay for what I take. I was asking her about maintenance and she advised people pop in get weighed which is enough for some people to get on track, but she said in January some people had put on a few extra lbs and chose to buy some pack, but they just pay for what they buy. I really liked the flexibility of it...knowing that I won’t have to pay £52.20 every week (I am on LLL) indefinitely and when I do reach target, I can go back for asmany packs that I need, rather than having to buy a set amount, which would put me off.

Maybe send her an email or a text. I am sure (especially in this current financial climate)she understands.

You are doing so well...! Well done!

Well done on your loss Hun!
Re the extra weeks pay she cant make you do that! Maybe offer her you will pay for the extra packs for Sunday-Wednesday and then carry on paying as normal.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats what i was thiking of doing.... think its a fair ask if i just say can i pay for packs sun-weds.... i really dont want extra packs lying around my place..... thanks ladies xxx

Week 7 day 2

done lost of walking today. feeling a bit hungry tho.... gonna have my last pack in a min.

Managed to have a weekly poo today:sick0019:.... and yes it was like giving birth to a small dog again!!!! my anus is gonna be huge!!!!:sign0137:

Hope ur all well xxxx

Your toilet comments are hilarious, as we are talking toilets I am having the opposite effect drank loads of st clements in my water, boy do i wish i hadnt!! lol xx

LOL TBSX..... one extreme to another!!! x

it doesnt matter how much of the drink i use.... still 4 dulcolax every week thats the only way i go. the last time i didnt take anything i went 19 days and the pain was so bad i HAD to take dulco to go. ive always had a lazy bowel, this diet seems to make that worse. xx

im gonna try dulco i think xxx

I've tried Dulco a couple of times... just one tablet each time, taken at night as directed, but both times... nada! Didn't do a thing!

Carrie... how many do you take at once? Obviously I'm cautious about them working, erm, tooo well... you know? ;)

Think I should take 2?!

xx

Seriously I'm sitting here howling reading this diary!!! So funny!!!! But got to admit it I get weighed on a Saturday morning and I have to mentally prepare myself for my Friday night ritual!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Week 7 Day 3
Ok so i took Dulco..... and within 8 hours i was on the lo swear it sounded like a flock of pigeons taking off. Least its all out... bit of a sore bum tho... small price to pay tho.

HAHAA lisa... im glad my toilet trouble cheer ya'll up hehehe x

Back