GemBritney LL Diary

Week 9 day 1 (OHHH EMMM GEEEE... week nine already wowowowow)

got WI tonight... nervous.... this whole worrying about having too many of my 4 packs or drinking too much water before i step on the scales is getting to me.... grrrrrr i drank 2 litres b4 my 7.45pm WI last week and had 1 pack but was dehydrated i think... arghghghghghg what to do.......?????

thanks Carly x

Just got back from WI bout 2 hrs ago and lost 5 lbs!!!! so chuffed! thankyou water!!!!!! love youuuuuuu:thankyou:

OMG thats brilliant, seriously what am I not doing that you lot are all I manage is 3lb per week, thats great but its no 5! I drink at least 4 litres of water and then my pack fluid on top. I am trying 5 litres plus packs this week and throwing in some exercise.

Anyways well done, you must be buzzing and myou so deserve to be hunny. xx

aww thanks TBSX!!! x

thanks Carly x

Just got back from WI bout 2 hrs ago and lost 5 lbs!!!! so chuffed! thankyou water!!!!!! love youuuuuuu:thankyou:
Wow!!! Yeah... as TBSX says, wish I could do that! Did it one week, but have no idea how, as don't seem to be able to replicate it! Anyway... brill loss, you're doing so well!! :D

xx

thanks so much for ur kind words ladies xxx

thanks kaz xxx...

Week 9 day 3
ouchy... TOTM boooooooooooooohooooo

was walkng my dog today on the seafron, let out a sneaky fart and.... yes.... bloody followed thru!!!! gonna have to wear a nappy if this carries on LMAO!!!!!

Spoke to an friend via text today who i havent seen for ages, and i brought it into the conversation how much i have lost (didnt mention LL)

And bless her she said "dont loose to much i dont want you to change. i like you being you, the Gembritney i can have a laugh and joke with, my best friend, dont want any of that to change",
I told her im not gonna change, i still have same personality and im still a nut haha.

Still necking the 4 litres back a day as well

Last edited:
HUN!!! For gods sake... stop farting!!! LOL!! That's all I have to say at this stage!!
smiley-laughing001.gif

xx

Have you tried the fibre Gem? After having the opposite effects when I started LL, I am now needing help. I am thinking I dont want to rely on pills to make me go to the loo. Plus I get awful cramps. I know uping the water would help. Maybe I should try that first.

Only you Gem. Only you....
;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Put a cork in it !!
:p

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA Im laughing LMAO!!!! but on a serious note Motherof2 i really do sing the praises of the water.... kinda helping me go regular again so maybe add an extra litre to ur day xxx

Gem, thats was a classic, I actually laughed out loud, luckily I am hime aloneso didnt have to explain myself. I remeber that followin through panic feeling once before in my lifetime, that was when the doctor put me on Xenical. He offered no instruction on what to eat and not eat, I thought happy days eat what I want and still lose weight, what a bonus! Hmmm no bonuses with those tablets, and talk about staining the toilet (sorry tmi, I know) but yes farting and following through was something I soon learnt to control and actually it wasnt long before I dropped those tablets completely!

I have loose motions lol but not loose thankfully! lol xx

Week 9 day 5

Still drinking my masses of water. between 4-5 litres a day but had a terrible headache yesterday that was still there when i woke up.... 3rd round of tablets shifted it tho.

Worried about my WI this week as my totm has been so heavy.... anyone else had problems with WI?? x

That's probably why you had the headache.
Hope you have a good WI.

Hey Gem even if this weeks WI is affected it should show the week after hopefully. I suffer terribly around the totm extremely heavy my losses dont seem to impacted by it as you will see from my losses they are fairly consistent. Try not to worry and just think about why the loss may be lower, if it is of course, its not like you have troffed for the week!

I suffered a dreadful hedache too yesterday to the point I felt like crying, thats not like me at all. Yesterday was the first time since being on LL i have had to take some tablets, I even went to bed early. Thnkfully its shifted this morning.

Good luck for WI xx

Back