Step 1 Sole Source Gemma's Journey

Now I want to comfort eat!

Dont do it gem, im on my mobile so cant go into detail but i have had the mother of all binges this weekend which has actually lasted most of the weekend and spent most of lastnight and today crying because ive been so depressed about it...it just makes you feel worse. Fresh start again tomorrow so ill update and talk to you tomorrow. U can stick to it!!!! X

Dont do it gem, im on my mobile so cant go into detail but i have had the mother of all binges this weekend which has actually lasted most of the weekend and spent most of lastnight and today crying because ive been so depressed about it...it just makes you feel worse. Fresh start again tomorrow so ill update and talk to you tomorrow. U can stick to it!!!! X

Hey Sian, sorry to hear your not feeling great, chin up chick. I didn't eat anything off plan just really felt like it. Feeling sorry for myself. Check in with me tomorrow xx

Day 24

Still not back to feeling 100% today, the sweat was pouring out me at work yuck!
Managed my 3 packets yesterday but don't think I took in enough water.
Today I've drank 2.5L so far and only had a soup there at lunchtime. Going to have SS plus meal this evening of chicken breast and mixed lettuce leaves looking forward to that. 2 days till next weigh in. X

Good morning everyone!! :)

Glad to say I'm feeling back to myself again today.
Yesterday's menu was
Lunch: Leek & Potato Soup
Diner: Chicken & mixed leaves
Desert: Lemon Yogurt Bar
Supper: Strawberry Shake
Think I've benefited from the protein meal today seeing as I missed all the vitamins and minerals from my sachets on Saturday.
It's the the fullest I've felt so far on the plan, went to bed stuffed. That was my second time having the Lemon bar and they are just too good to be. On this plan surely 1 <3 them!!!
25 days SS/SS+ don't know where I've mustered this will power from lol x

Good morning everyone!! :)

Glad to say I'm feeling back to myself again today.
Yesterday's menu was
Lunch: Leek & Potato Soup
Diner: Chicken & mixed leaves
Desert: Lemon Yogurt Bar
Supper: Strawberry Shake
Think I've benefited from the protein meal today seeing as I missed all the vitamins and minerals from my sachets on Saturday.
It's the the fullest I've felt so far on the plan, went to bed stuffed. That was my second time having the Lemon bar and they are just too good to be. On this plan surely 1 <3 them!!!
25 days SS/SS+ don't know where I've mustered this will power from lol x

You are doing brilliant Gem, Have you got any of that will power going spare? haha ;)
Well done, And yes i think its good that you had a small meal yesterday to compensate because you'd been ill...glad your feeling better!! :) x

Thank you so much Sian, really means a lot when i receive a nice comment on my diary :) if you can manage 1 full week 100% and see the result on the scales, the will power will come with that xx

Thank you so much Sian, really means a lot when i receive a nice comment on my diary :) if you can manage 1 full week 100% and see the result on the scales, the will power will come with that xx

I agree, im going to take it one day at a time but really going to try to do a week 100% :) x

Day 25
Breakfast - Cappuccino Shake
Lunch - Mushroom Soup
Diner - Cranberry Bar
3L water, 3 coffees, 1 Green Tea
What a lovely cold crisp sunny day it has been :) the sunshine lifts your spirits :)
3rd weigh in tomorrow evening, can't wait to see how I've done this week. Will be purchasing a 2 week supply as working late shifts next week and won't be able to attend weigh in which means my 4th weigh in will be day 40! Xx

Good Luck for your WI tonight Gem :) Let us know how you get on x

Thanks chick, I will do.....few more hours to wait trying not to overload myself with water weight x

Day 26

Lunch - Oriental Chilli soup
Diner - Malt Toffee Bar
Supper - Chocolate mix a mousse
3L water, 2 coffees.

3rd weigh in tonight -3lbs according to my CWPC my drinking shenanigans at the weekend will have slowed my metabolism down and made me retain fluid so 3lbs is good :)

Day 1 - 12.4 1/2
Day 8 - 11.9 1/4 (-9 1/4lbs)
Day 19 - 11.4 1/4 (-5lbs)
Day 26 - 11.1 1/4 (-3lbs)

Total loss 17 1/4 lbs in 26 days. Next weigh in day 40.

My mums said to me tonight 'so when are you going to start eating again?' This diet is so controversial!!

Messed up my chocolate mousse, think I mixed it with too much water because it didn't set in the fridge after half an hour so out it in the freezer for 15 mins and it was still runny :( boo I still ate it right enough but no good.

Day 27
Today's Menu

image-3479525646.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmm looks delicious ;)

Good Morning!!
It's Mix A Mousse Timeeeee!

image-1097953880.jpg
All the essentials at the ready.

image-3911683305.jpg
Mix Mix Mix.....

image-3896749054.jpg
Pour into glass...

image-2430479516.jpg
Pop into fridge and wait....

image-2877028786.jpg
Time to enjoy my bubbly mousse :D yum!!

image-685441191.jpg
I made short work of that lol

Last edited:
Haha i love the way youve shown it step by step, it actually looks quite nice :D

Haha I know :) that's my creative flare coming out... I've finally sussed out how to make properly with no lumps ect. You should try it you never know you might love it :) xx

Back