Step 1 Sole Source Gemma's Journey

Well had planned on 12 weeks to be good but I dont think Il manage that lol gonna see how I am feeling at week 4 and how much weight i have lost and decide then. Iv got 5 stone to go so may try stick it out longer if I can! x

Well had planned on 12 weeks to be good but I dont think Il manage that lol gonna see how I am feeling at week 4 and how much weight i have lost and decide then. Iv got 5 stone to go so may try stick it out longer if I can! x

The thought of 12 weeks on SS is daunting! Just take 4 weeks at a time and see how you go x

Good Morning everyone!! :) hope you all had a great weekend.

Day 17 for me today, my work uniform feels a little bit looser this morning which sorted out the Monday blues lol...get the keys to our new house 3 weeks today so I'll need to start the packing this week, quite exciting and stressful few weeks ahead. Will defos be sticking to the plan through the move :)

I have ordered a tub of mix a mouse for this week, any tips on how to make a great mousse? Thanks x

Good Morning everyone!! :) hope you all had a great weekend.

Day 17 for me today, my work uniform feels a little bit looser this morning which sorted out the Monday blues lol...get the keys to our new house 3 weeks today so I'll need to start the packing this week, quite exciting and stressful few weeks ahead. Will defos be sticking to the plan through the move :)

I have ordered a tub of mix a mouse for this week, any tips on how to make a great mousse? Thanks x

Hi Gem, great your uniform fits better is a great feeling isnt it! Wow getting a new house how exiting something to really look forward to! Also think about all that excersice packing and unpacking!

I love the mix a mousse, I mix the scoop in the opened packet of shake I then add the water to the jug then the packet with the mix a mousse and shake and blend for a couple of minutes to make sure all the lumps are out! I then pour in into a dish or bowel and put it in the fridge until it sets. Sometimes I let it set for longer than others, sometimes I like it really set and others (especially if I am feeling hungry) I have it a little less set!

I have one every day and really look forward to them it does not feel like it should be on plan! Hope you enjoy x

Hi Gem, great your uniform fits better is a great feeling isnt it! Wow getting a new house how exiting something to really look forward to! Also think about all that excersice packing and unpacking!

I love the mix a mousse, I mix the scoop in the opened packet of shake I then add the water to the jug then the packet with the mix a mousse and shake and blend for a couple of minutes to make sure all the lumps are out! I then pour in into a dish or bowel and put it in the fridge until it sets. Sometimes I let it set for longer than others, sometimes I like it really set and others (especially if I am feeling hungry) I have it a little less set!

I have one every day and really look forward to them it does not feel like it should be on plan! Hope you enjoy x

Hi Theresa, yeah it's a good feeling and just makes you feel more determined to go the whole way and lose all of the weight once and for all, yip the packing and unpacking process will be good exercise.

I'm way to excited about trying this mix a mousse especially because it will feel like eating a desert and it adds a bit more variety to the plan, roll on Wednesday!! Lol
Looking forward to your weigh in? x

Lying in bed with jaw cramp after chomping on my peanut bar straight from the fridge earlier for diner haha! X

Hi Theresa, yeah it's a good feeling and just makes you feel more determined to go the whole way and lose all of the weight once and for all, yip the packing and unpacking process will be good exercise.

I'm way to excited about trying this mix a mousse especially because it will feel like eating a desert and it adds a bit more variety to the plan, roll on Wednesday!! Lol
Looking forward to your weigh in? x

I had a vanilla mix a mousse tonight which was lush so light and creamy! I really love them and am going to mix having my treat each night when I finish my journey eventually!

Yes looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday! Really hoping to have lost at least 2lb?

Good luck with the move x

Hot bubble baths seem to be becoming a nightly ritual, they are good for heating up, to avoid watching the partner eating his diners and at the moment homemade pancakes covered it maple syrup :( and to relax and reflect on the day.

This is the end of day 18, I had a mushroom soup for lunch, strawberry shake when I got home from work and just had a malt toffee bar, I really liked the texture of the bar but not so much the taste :/ one more bottle of water before bed and that's 4L today.
I'm feeling excited/nervous for my weigh in tomorrow night and it will have been 12 days since my first weigh in and because I got rid of my scales have no idea how I've done, plus I'm getting weighed at night which might not be good because of all the water drunk during the day but we shall see we shall see.
I will be happy with 5lb off as that means I will have hit the 1 stone mark, very happy with 7lbs and extremely unlikely but will be peeing my pants if I get a 9.5lb loss putting me in the 10's doubtful I know but I'm an optimist lol, if not tomorrow definitely by the following Wednesday weigh in. X

Hot bubble baths seem to be becoming a nightly ritual, they are good for heating up, to avoid watching the partner eating his diners and at the moment homemade pancakes covered it maple syrup :( and to relax and reflect on the day.

This is the end of day 18, I had a mushroom soup for lunch, strawberry shake when I got home from work and just had a malt toffee bar, I really liked the texture of the bar but not so much the taste :/ one more bottle of water before bed and that's 4L today.
I'm feeling excited/nervous for my weigh in tomorrow night and it will have been 12 days since my first weigh in and because I got rid of my scales have no idea how I've done, plus I'm getting weighed at night which might not be good because of all the water drunk during the day but we shall see we shall see.
I will be happy with 5lb off as that means I will have hit the 1 stone mark, very happy with 7lbs and extremely unlikely but will be peeing my pants if I get a 9.5lb loss putting me in the 10's doubtful I know but I'm an optimist lol, if not tomorrow definitely by the following Wednesday weigh in. X

I have found I have lots if hot baths on this plan!

Well done on getting to day 18! Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Hun! My weigh in is at 7pm which I am looking forward to!

Have a good day Hun x

Thanks Theresa and good luck for yours, mines around the same time as you :) have a good day x

Good Luck Gem :) Dont you just love weigh day?? I do.. its exciting haha!! x

Thanks Sian, let me know how you get on :) and Horridreflection (what's your actual name? ) lol

I lost 2.5...mega happy really coz im a really naughty dieter haha atleast its coming off slowly and im finally under the 12's (by half a pound) haha!! Good Luuuuck!! x

Brilliant Sian, 2.5lbs I'm well chuffed for you :) that you all stocked up for the next week? I'm getting weighed at 6pm :O x

Brilliant Sian, 2.5lbs I'm well chuffed for you :) that you all stocked up for the next week? I'm getting weighed at 6pm :O x

I get weighed with my CDC at 6pm too when i pick up my products but her scales are the same as mine so i just weigh in the morning and ive always weighed on mine. Wont be seeing her for 2weeks and 2 days after tonight so ill be trying my best not to go off the rails. :) Good luck i bet youll be really happy with your loss :)

Aww your lucky your scales are the same as your CDC mines are like 4 lb out that's 1 of the other reasons I got them out the house. You must be really proud and happy today :) oh so 16 days till your next weigh in after today then? You could have another half a stone off by then if your good. It's been 12 days since my last. Going to treat myself to a SS plus meal afterwards lol. I see your treat is skittles- love them!! I would eat a huge bag if them within an hour lol. I need to learn self control with sweet things. x

Aww your lucky your scales are the same as your CDC mines are like 4 lb out that's 1 of the other reasons I got them out the house. You must be really proud and happy today :) oh so 16 days till your next weigh in after today then? You could have another half a stone off by then if your good. It's been 12 days since my last. Going to treat myself to a SS plus meal afterwards lol. I see your treat is skittles- love them!! I would eat a huge bag if them within an hour lol. I need to learn self control with sweet things. x

Lol i cant wait to have them, ive decided not to have them until around 2pm so that it splits the day up abit and i wont be wanting food tonight as after i go to CDC we are going to visit my friend who had a baby girl on Friday so ill be to busy to feel hungry, i cant wait :) I think youve got to have a little treat Weigh Day so that it splits the week up, thats my excuse anyway...your good having a healthy meal and heres me with my skittles...Naughty dieter Sian!! ha! Ye im feeling good today, just glad to get under the 12s after staying the same last week, feels good even to have a little loss like mine then. Im hoping to be 5-7lb lighter next time i see her, ive only set myself a target of 2lb a week so ill be happy with 5 :) I bet today is dragging for you is it? x

Lol i cant wait to have them, ive decided not to have them until around 2pm so that it splits the day up abit and i wont be wanting food tonight as after i go to CDC we are going to visit my friend who had a baby girl on Friday so ill be to busy to feel hungry, i cant wait :) I think youve got to have a little treat Weigh Day so that it splits the week up, thats my excuse anyway...your good having a healthy meal and heres me with my skittles...Naughty dieter Sian!! ha! Ye im feeling good today, just glad to get under the 12s after staying the same last week, feels good even to have a little loss like mine then. Im hoping to be 5-7lb lighter next time i see her, ive only set myself a target of 2lb a week so ill be happy with 5 :) I bet today is dragging for you is it? x

Yeah good idea having them mid afternoon that's usually when you feel like something sweet I find. Aww how cute a baby girl to visit later, I'm so broody at the moment haha!!
That's you in a new stone zone now - goodbye 12's forever lol. You could defo achieve 5-7lb by your next weigh in. I'm hoping for 5lb tonight fingers crossed!! x

Yeah good idea having them mid afternoon that's usually when you feel like something sweet I find. Aww how cute a baby girl to visit later, I'm so broody at the moment haha!!
That's you in a new stone zone now - goodbye 12's forever lol. You could defo achieve 5-7lb by your next weigh in. I'm hoping for 5lb tonight fingers crossed!! x

Ye im looking forward to them, im popping into town on my lunchbreak as my work trousers are too big for me now to see if the next size down will fit so fingers crossed ill have new work trousers for tomorrow, these ones are so big round my bum and back of legs it looks like ive p**ped myself haha!!

Im broody too but trying to save up loads of money so that OH and me can hopefully move in together beginning of next year and get settled down first :)

I know, hopefully ill never see the 12s again. ive got a 'goal's list' next to my bed and my next goal was to get under 12, im not going to tick it off until next week just incase it creeps back up so when i come down to 11.11 which will hopefully be next week, ill cross it off :)

Youll deffo have lost 5lb if not more hun.
My sister stuck to it 100% this week and lost 7lb so shes mega chuffed :) x

Back