Step 1 Sole Source Gemma's Journey

hurry up 6pm, I'm scared to drink too much water lol...

Hi all, i to am starting its my first day today got major headache have had my 3 sachets and 4 litres of water trying to occipy myself for the evening to keep my mind off the fact i cant eat i am really struggling but hope you all reach your goals am going to follow this thread to inspire me to continue good luck all of you thanks sarah xxx

Day 19 - had weigh in this evening, 5lb off making it 14 1/4 lbs in 19 days. I'm happy that's a stone off bit I'm also a bit deflated as that was 12 days worth of soul sourcing! 5lb is still a significant amount of fat to get rid of :D

image-2842427912.jpg

Went straight to my mums for a family meal 8 of us, I had my first soul source plus meal of plain chicken breast and broccoli lol never thought I'd enjoy that so much Full Up!! :), everyone else had lasagne, chips, garlic bread, coleslaw and salad, not gonae lie it smelt sooooo good but I was happy with my wee meal. Back to soul source tomorrow and will step up to plus after I get another 7lb off..
I also pee'd on a stick earlier and I'm not in ketosis today weird! xx

Hi all, i to am starting its my first day today got major headache have had my 3 sachets and 4 litres of water trying to occipy myself for the evening to keep my mind off the fact i cant eat i am really struggling but hope you all reach your goals am going to follow this thread to inspire me to continue good luck all of you thanks sarah xxx

Hi Sarah, welcome and well done on completing your first day :) I didn't get headaches the first couple of days but I found I went to bed really early to avoid food lol. Good luck with your journey, what's your goals ect?? xx

well at present i am 90kg so 14st 3 but want to lose roughly 4 stone to get to 10st something i am going to bed soon as thinking of food and everything around me is food orientated lol anyway thanks for the well wishes can any of you tell me how to add before pics to my profile x

well done gemz! same as me if my week 3 weigh in is similar, il be 19days in. :D
sezzy u have to have 20 or 50 posts to have a pic i think xx

Day 19 - had weigh in this evening, 5lb off making it 14 1/4 lbs in 19 days. I'm happy that's a stone off bit I'm also a bit deflated as that was 12 days worth of soul sourcing! 5lb is still a significant amount of fat to get rid of :D

View attachment 79254

Went straight to my mums for a family meal 8 of us, I had my first soul source plus meal of plain chicken breast and broccoli lol never thought I'd enjoy that so much Full Up!! :), everyone else had lasagne, chips, garlic bread, coleslaw and salad, not gonae lie it smelt sooooo good but I was happy with my wee meal. Back to soul source tomorrow and will step up to plus after I get another 7lb off..
I also pee'd on a stick earlier and I'm not in ketosis today weird! xx

Hi Hun congratulations on your 5lb off and I remember the first SS+ meal last time and it was amazing! Not such a big thing this time but still lush! You are doing amazing Hun x

Thanks Theresa :) means a lot x

Day 20 - Happy Valentines Day!! <3

Hi everyone!! How are we all doing today? I have a day off so in the house cleaning and starting to pack some things for the big move in a few weeks. Driving lesson 1pm :)
Breakfast - coffee, cappuccino shake, 1.5L water
Lunch - will be Oriental Chilli Soup, Green tea, 1L water
Diner - will be a bar, 1L water.

Made a mousse last night, need practice on the prep of the mousse as mine had wee lumpy jelly bits in it :( still tasted good though lol.

Going to try not chewing gum for a couple of days to see if its that that's made me come out of ketosis?!? Hmmmm
xxx

Day 20 - Happy Valentines Day!! <3

Hi everyone!! How are we all doing today? I have a day off so in the house cleaning and starting to pack some things for the big move in a few weeks. Driving lesson 1pm :)
Breakfast - coffee, cappuccino shake, 1.5L water
Lunch - will be Oriental Chilli Soup, Green tea, 1L water
Diner - will be a bar, 1L water.

Made a mousse last night, need practice on the prep of the mousse as mine had wee lumpy jelly bits in it :( still tasted good though lol.

Going to try not chewing gum for a couple of days to see if its that that's made me come out of ketosis?!? Hmmmm
xxx

Hi Hun hope you enjoyed your day! Yes the mousse needs practice and make sure you blend it for a while to get the lumps out! I got a lovely bouquet of roses tonight which was a lovely surprise! Will have to put a picture up!

Have a good day tomorrow x x

Mmmmm banana mousse!

image-2671471286.jpg

Day 21 -
Uch I feel a bit **** today, I feel like I did in the first couple of days of the diet, like all tired an drained of energy . Feels like I need sugar :( not good.

Lunchtime! Mushroom soup will do.
I'm off out tonight to a surprise 30th and will be drinking, hope it doesn't slow down my weight lose this week..drinking lots of water as usual and extra tomorrow should help....

I dont know what id be like with the mousse, im funny with textures. And i really cant handle lumps and jelly bits i'd be sick straight away haha. Im a weirdo with things like that, its a pain because i bet its really nice. x

Day 21 -
Uch I feel a bit **** today, I feel like I did in the first couple of days of the diet, like all tired an drained of energy . Feels like I need sugar :( not good.

Lunchtime! Mushroom soup will do.
I'm off out tonight to a surprise 30th and will be drinking, hope it doesn't slow down my weight lose this week..drinking lots of water as usual and extra tomorrow should help....

Glad you liked the mousse! I don't like banana but love the mousses!

Sorry you are not feeling too good tonight Hun! Please be careful Hun you should not drink alcohol whilst in ketosis it is dangerous! There is a thread about this on here! I hope you are ok just noticed ths was posted 8 hours ago! X x

Good Morning fellow CWP'ers

So Friday night went out with friends for the 30th Birthday Party, good night, my OH put money in a kitty for us with a few others so the drink was flowing always another 1 getting sat down in front of me. Thought I was playing it safe with just clear spirit and diet juice. I was pretty drunk....I spent the whole of yesterday morning afternoon night vomiting constantly, couldn't keep water down for more than a hour at a time, felt horrendous safe to say I was suffering with dehydration, tongue was sticking to the top of my mouth and eyes were playing tricks on me. My Partner was very close to taking me down to the hospital. i did however stop vomiting at 2am this morning.Safe to say its the worst hangover to date I've ever experienced.
I have learnt my lesson the very hard way, and will never ever drink alcohol again while on the plan.
Day 22 (Saturday)
Had no packets
Day 23 (Sunday)
Hopefully cappuccino shake for breakfast, soup for lunch and chocolate mouse for diner, I still feel pretty terrible, thank goodness I'm not working today!!

Just managed a cappuccino shake freezing cold with 2 spoons of added coffee down there, so I'm hoping it stays there lol. Think I'm going to struggle with my water intake today x

Bleugh !! Wish I never drank on Friday :( :( :(

Back