General anaesthetic

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi guys just after some advice!

I have an appointment i early april to have a GA, i just wondered if anybody knew if this was a ood idea whilst on LT?

I will still be on the diet by then but have already cancelled an appointment once. I can obviously ask my gp but i can imagine the response from him, prob anti LT!!

Any ideas?
thanks xxx

Hi Tracy,

I'm no expert but I would think that you are best off eating healthily over that period. I know that GA is quite a strain on the human body in normal circumstances and we are on quite an extreme diet.

I think you're best off not taking any risks when it comes to your health.

Like I said, I'm no expert, so perhaps you could contact Lipotrim directly?

Hope you are well.

XxX

Yeah you're right hun, i just dont want to have to refeed when i should be almost there, maybe i should rearrange the appointment again! thanks hun x

You need to be on 1200 cals 2 weeks prior to the op and cannot restart any CD plan until 3 months afterwards.

However, depending on the op and your post op assessment the restart time could be shorter

That is the above guidance when doing CD and it would be similar with Lipotrim.

When you are on total abstinence the blood viscosity and volume are affected.

You definitely need to discuss this with your pharmacy and let your doctor know... the consensus is that most doctors are becoming more aware of how these diets work and are in favour of them.

Love Mini xxx

Thats great mini thankyou, i'll have word with my pharmicist tomorrow xxx

Withington hun, Why do you ask? xx

Aww you could have looked after me Fi xxx

Its only investigations hun and ive had them before, they just end up fobing me off! You never know i guess, 2nd time lucky? Originally my BMI was too high and they were not going to give me GA! That made me start LT, i felt sooooo fat to be told that and i didnt think i was that big! xxx

AWWWW bless Tracy, I bet you felt awful:sigh:. I would have injected you!;) xx

You already have havent you?! x

:eek:your naughty:px

Lol takes one to know one! xx

Back