General: w/c 11th September 2006

More than likely Anch .... 4.5 litres weighs a ton! I always get an 'Arnie' type workout when I buy bottled water and have to cart it into the house! ;)

Thanks for the tip on the hair colourant!

No worries! Doing mine this weekend too - My roots are a very vibrant white at the min... albino!

Love xxx

I LOVE my scales - I was just hoping to get away with staying the same this week as I knew I'd been a bit naughty off & on this week. The hard truth is the diet will only work if I do it 100%. Need to try harder.

Technically I'm in the final stages heading towards maintenance so I'm going to keep jumping on them & I'm usually quite go with the flow about them. I ALWAYS know why I've gained when I have... to be expected this week.

Thanks for the advice though Inloko!

Good to see you posting today Debbie.
Hope everyone is ok and looking forward to the weekend.
Well thinking I was well and truly on the mend I thought I'd have a go at driving the car today......errmmm not a good idea after 2 very near misses I came home feeling very faint and sweaty. DH was not very happy called me a few names I shall not repeat on here. My concentration is awful so I don't think I'll risk driving again until I feel more like my old self. Feeling extreamly low at the moment. FAT, uncomfortable, ugly and worried about feeling so weak in myself. :( I'm finding talking about why I feel so low very hard as I feel people think I'm just moaning. But I really need a good chat to get everything out of my system. My friends aren't being particularly understanding and everyone seems so busy that I hate to burden them so just bottling everything up which I know isn't good.
OMG I sound like such a miserable cow sorry.
Kamilla x

Write it down & then I'll delete the post... don't often put my home no on here! (Have edited instead!) Anyone that wants it can PM me no probs!

Anja

Oh bless you heart Kam!! You NEVER moan ... you're going through an extraordinarily difficult time right now and SHOULD be sharing that with people who care about you!

Blimey - you supported me yesterday when my fuse blew over something a SQUILLION times less traumatic than what you're going through!

If I were within driving distance, I'd be round to yours like a shot with heaps of tea and sympathy!

Big hugs coming your way

XX

Hi Ann
Just thought I'd share this with you ....

You know you told me to look on Ebay for shoolgirl outfits? Well, I did and because I'm miles away from target yet, just put one on my 'watch' list for now.

Anyway, daughter #1 Kathryn came round today to help me put a car on Ebay (she's an old hand) and sat at my keyboard to type all the stuff in. And what should be there on my 'watching' list but a picture of a woman in a schoolgirl outfit from an Ebay 'adult' shop!! <CRINGE!!!!>

A grin appeared across kathryn's face. "I didnt know you and Steve were into this sort of thing" she said.

I began blushing and blustering and telling her it wasn't for us but for a weight loss forum meet in November (as if that sounds any better!!) Don't know if she believes me or not ... how embarrassing!! :eek:

I think that's MARVELLOUS Debbie! Are you going to buy one? My wardrobe is full of stuff I bought before it would fit me - and it all does now. I think we'd best check that Flares is still doing the schoolgirl thing that weekend before we part with cash though, don't you?
Ann x

Hi Kam, hope you are feeling a bit better today. I think you are being very unfair to yourself, you have been through a lot and of course you are impatient to get back to normal, but your poor lttle bod is just not ready. Be gentle with yourself and take the time needed. you will soon be fighting fit again and able to drive and do all your everyday stuff. As for moaning, you are not a moaner at all and we are all here to support you so don't fret. Sometimes you just feel better for getting things out there, saying how you feel and having your worries acknowledged. Don't hesitate, whatever helps, do it. We all hvae difficult days but you have got far more excuse to feel p*****d off than most of us.
You try and have a good and restful day and catch up later. Love

Hi Ann
Not sure whether to buy a fake schoolgirl outfit of dubious quality or make my own out of 'real' school kit and customise it. I'll ponder over that one whilst I'm still treading the path towards goal (all uphill at the moment!)

I've had 2 days of AAM now and tested my wee with a ketostix this morning. I'm pleased to report that I'm still in ketosis. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised: I mean, just how many carbs can 4oz of low fat cottage cheese and a handful of green leaves have?? Hardly jacket spud-land :)

I'm getting a tad nervous about Uni now as I start 9am on Monday morning. The first few days are 'induction' with a whirlwind of registrations, talks and tours. My first lecture is on Thursday morning (Heritage studies). I just keep trying to stay focussed on the fact that I won't be the only newbie - everyone else there is also bound to be nervous.

Anyway, have a great day Ann (and everyone else too).

No worries Kam. I caught one excellent evening the other day when I was in there for half an hour, maybe an hour but every other time I've been in it's just been me!

Ann - Are you coming to the London meet? I just saw you on the list ...

Love xxx

I'm always popping in there but no one else is there. Pierce did a timed meet up the other night which I went into.

Not sure about the London meet but looks like there should be loads of people there....not like last time!

Kamilla x

Last time was fun but sounds like this time could be better; I'll already know you (if you come!), Victoria, Ann, Irene, Sharon, Cat, Amanda & Diva... I put my mobile in the mod section as Irene, Cat, Summer, Loopy & I are hoping to meet up in the morning for some shopping before the meet! It's a week before my hol so you never know... might find a bargain.

Am grumpy today, sold my car on Ebay & the bloke didn't turn up today although it was all planned so apparently I still have an MOT failure & no money.... Grrrrrrr!

Love xxx

Back