General W/C 16th October 2006!

Oh and I lost 6 3/4lbs this week!
Kam x
Well done Kam!! that's fantastic :) Don't be afraid to 'burden' me... it really won't be! ((hugs))

Mrs Tweedy - thanks :) I'm feeling a bit more together today.

am quite enjoying my 'week off' but still have my goal in site.. and still remembering how it felt to be as heavy as i was.. and how it feels to be wearing size 16's again at last. I don't want to lose touch with my achievement or remaining journey.

Dunno if that makes sense.. hope it does. :)

RD, Mrs T & PH,
Thanks you lot. I know your there if I need you.
Re:the weightloss thanks I'm very pleased and I really tried hard this last week. I was hoping for a 2-3lbs lost so more was fab!
Debbie....you'll be fine. Us Wemitts are all here to push you to the finish line. Oh and drag me there too! ;)
Purple Hugs....thanks mate! and all the best for Thursday. xx
Irene....was speaking to your lovely daughter earlier....really hope I get to see her in November and you of course! May poss share with AKB if she can get a sitter and I can get some pennies together.
Right having just cried my eyes out at Holby to night I'm off for an early night.
Nite all.
Kam xx

Hi,

Holby was really sad tonight, I cried too, wasn't she brave? Does any know what illness she had.

Kam, well done on your loss this wk.

PH, glad your feeling better.

Mrs T, charming as ever. I hope your day as been good.

Russiandoll, Enjoy your new way of life and I hope the transition goes smoothly. BTW how much have you lost?

Im plodding along, the smell of my daughter's crisps tonight :eek: nearly made me weak lol. Im trying to not think im missing out on having food even though im on 790, but I do struggle @ totm as I get sweet cravings.

Im off to try and do some homework for uni tomorrow, no doubt I'll be lurking in the background:rolleyes: .....I know I just can't help myself.

Take care,

Oh I forgot to tell you guys .... (maybe because I'm so sh** scared I blocked it out!!) ... I've got that run with my youngest daughter on Saturday :eek:

You remember me mentioning a charity run in October (Junior Great South Run)? And how my 10 year old desperately wanted me to do it with her for cancer research and I (stupidly) said yes thinking I'd be lighter and fitter?????

Well - I'm a 'little' bit lighter - but I certainly aint fitter!! :eek:

DD's official race number and electronic tag arrived the other day along with MY yellow 'adult' bib-thingy.
I'll just have to do my best - jog and walk - jog and walk.

I'll get hubby to take some piccies (no laughing at me in my running gear please!) and I'll even post our time. I'll slow my poor daughter down but she's insistant that we finish together even if it means we're last (strong possibility!)
It's only 1.5 miles but I haven't physically broken into a run for over 20 years hence the nervousness. If I do it in under half an hour I'll be happy!

Wish me luck! :)

Lots of luck, Debbie .. both with the run and the new diet. Whatever you decide to do I know you'll be fabulously successful and get to your goal - even if it does take a little longer than it may have done with CD.

But then you're already fabulous so no change there eh? :)

Much love

Debbie you'll do it, I did the Race for Life and was soundly whipped by my then 6 year old but I am so proud that I finished.

I was tempted to ask hubby to run in my place as the adult 'accompanier' but my 11 year old niece is running too ... she's a bit 'chubby' (carrying what what we in the 'old days' would have called puppy fat) and very, very nervous about the event: my sister and brother-in-law wouldn't run with her and I said I'd be her 'adult' too so all three of us can encourage each other along.

She doesn't have a lot of self-esteem because of her stocky build (her older sister and my daughter are both slim, blonde etc) and I think she identifies with me and my struggles. So there's no-way no-how I can back out. I think it'll do heaps for her self-esteem when she crosses that finish line and so it's worth the half hour (or however long we take) of sweat and humiliation to be there for both girls.

Debbie, that's fantastic, I can't wait to see the photies of you in your running gear!!! Just have plenty of fun on the big day xx

Hi,

Debbie good luck with the run, I'm sure you'll be fine. You could even do some power walking. Its also going to be a great achievement for you. Well done for taking part, I can't wait to see the pics :rolleyes: .

How is everyone doing today. Im Ok, at work feeling slightly bored. Ive got my WI tomorrow and for the first time in my entire life of dieting (which is all together a very long time) I can't wait to jump on the scales. I kind of proud of myself for sticking with it and still enjoying doing CD:eek: :eek: , Am I for real!?

LOL sorry just another mad moment, I have them occasionally :D .

LOL Sweetbun, well done on sticking with it, it's a great feeling of achievement when you've stuck with it isn't it?

Good luck on your weigh in (not that you'll need any luck) xx

Hope everyone is having a great day, see you all later xx

Hello Mrs Tweedy,

Yes its a great feeling once you've stuck with it, as I have had so many restarts and stops trying to stick to a vlcd. I honestly had to be in right place in order to do this. I always thought I was in the right place before but didnt manage to stick to the diet.

TBH I didn't understand before when I was told I had to be in this 'special' place in order to be successful at doing a vlcd. So here I am, I have managed to find this lovely special place through all the diversions and roadworks of life and starting to succeed!.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

It is cold and wet here today and it's not easy to do a diet when it is miserable outside. But I'm meeting Victoria this afternoon and really looking forward to it.

Irene xx

Sweetbun, you're so right to be successful on these diets you need to get your mind in the correct place first, glad you are doing so well with it hun. xx

Irene, give Victoria a great big hug from all the wemitts, I hope you have a lovely day xx

Last edited:
;) Heloooooooo,

Where is everybody? I had my WI lastnight and lost 5lbs. I was a little disappointed tbh but I have been on anitbiotics this wk and totm had decided to make a reappearance again!:( .

Hopefully I will have a bigger loss next wk. I got the cranberry and peanut bars @ last. The cranberry bar is to die for!

Have fun,

Hello all!
Back on track... as of today! ONLY gained 5lb in 2 weeks.. 4 in the last week! :eek: but i know ketosis will help sort me out.. and i'll work the rest off i promise!! :D

Think i've buggered up my guy fawkes target though... 15 lb by the 5th of November? lol not even i'm that good!! :rolleyes: :eek:

;) Heloooooooo,

Where is everybody? I had my WI lastnight and lost 5lbs. I was a little disappointed tbh but I have been on anitbiotics this wk and totm had decided to make a reappearance again!:( .

Hopefully I will have a bigger loss next wk. I got the cranberry and peanut bars @ last. The cranberry bar is to die for!

Have fun,
disapointed with 5lb!!! omg.. remember others only lose half a pound on certain not so great diets. ;)

Howdy peeps
Well, I've got my run tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. The weather looks rubbish for starters: I know that doesn't matter to a dedicated runner but I'm afraid I don't fall into that category!

I handed in my first University assessment today: A textual analysis of Christina Rossetti's poem 'Goblin Market' ... that woman may have been a devoutly religious Victorian woman but Holy Moly she was FILTHY!! :eek:

I'm not enjoying my break from CD at all. I feel lost and aimless like a piece of tumble-weed in a gale so I've decided that I'm going to restart SSing when DH gets paid. Yes, the money is tight and goodness knows how I'm going to budget for it but I know a slippery slope when I see one and there's one right in front of me.

I need to see this through to goal and do the proper stabilisation steps - without it, I feel like a jigsaw with pieces missing. So, I'm off to Holland on Sunday: I'll enjoy myself and get back on the CD wagon when I get home. I'll take any weight gain on the chin (and I can assure you there WILL be a significant weight gain).

Have a great weekend everyone! (Sheesh I'm dreading this run tomorrow!!)

Sneaks in like the naughty WeMitt I am ... and apologies for not posting lately :eek:

I've been mad busy with work since getting back from Morocco - both with the pole dancing job as well as getting my CDC business up and running .. which is going rather well so far I'm pleased to say :)

As for my diet, I'm still (largely) sole sourcing and will continue to do so until I've lost the last 6 lbs to get me to BMI 25. I'lll then commence the maintenance steps (which scares the bejasus out of me! :rolleyes: ).

Purplehugs - 5lbs is nuffin!! I put on 7 lbs while I was away, and lost that within 3 days of sole sourcing again :)

Sweetbun - I agree with PH .. 5 lbs loss is brill!! And I LOVE the crunchy bars too. Yum!!! :p

Irene and Victoria - hope you had a lovely day today .. can't wait to see you both again xxx

Debbie - good luck for the run tomorrow. I am SO in awe of you even attempting it! You're a star babes!! (I love Christina Rossetti's poems too .. and, yeah, she can be a bit on the naughty side. Not sure what that says about me though - or do I? *lol*) xxx

Have a lovely weekend everybodypeeps! I'm going to a Masked Ball tomorrow - my first 'posh do' in a LBD (little black dress!). Now all I gotta do is figure out what size tights I need to wear these days. The only ones I've got in my drawer are from last year and an XXL size - and I don't want to be hoiking them up all night so need to buy new ones. Problem is I've no idea whether to buy medium or large now :rolleyes:

Much love to all!

Definitely medium you slinky malinky!! ;)

Back