General W/C 16th October 2006!

I'm hoping to hire the caves for my 40th birthday!! OMG what a laugh...a load of drunken party goers and the cave ghosts!! Yes I am mad!! :eek:

What a heavy duty weekend on the food front!!! :eek: I did know I'd be going off course abit from 1200 cal but OMG I feel very FAT! Had beef wellington for dinner OMG it was yum but I couldn't eat the pastry just felt wrong to so had the beef inside and string beans....and a few teaspoons of gravy. Its such a good feeling being able to stop eating when I'm full where as before I'd eat everything on my plate....and everyones leftovers too! Really need to get drinking alot more water though. I cut down as per GP's advice but my mouth feels so dry so I've gone up to 4 litres.
Just made up a batch of jelly and filled my water bottle! in anticipation (sp) of going back on 1200 cals in the morning! Counting down now the days until I can start ssing again. I'm 7 weeks post op now and feeling ok.
Looking forward to our few days away. Told the kids earlier and the boys went mad! So excited and kept saying thanks so much all afternoon! Blimey its only Alton Towers & Cadbury World imagine what they'll be like if we go to Florida!!
Right off to do my weekly ironing mountain! in front of Corrie & The Royal.
Where are all the Wemitts gone? Debbie is her hols...hi Debbie if you login!
Diva if your reading this 'Hi' hun hope your feeling better. Popped round yesterday but you were out was going to pick up the blinds if you still want me to do them....call me.
Kamilla xxx

I'm here Kam, but not much to report. Trying to cope with all the unpacking, as well as day to day chores - nothing exciting.
Had both grandchildren to visit today.
This weather is getting me down, and it'll be worse next week when we alter the clocks. I cope with the rain and cold better than the dark.
Ann xxx

Back