General WeMitt Thread w/c 16 April

Thanks guys for all your nice words.

Debbie, I am sorry to read about your dad, it must be very hard to watch someone you love going through all that pain, sorry to hear about your lovely hubby being made redundant too.
Bad things never come one at a time do they, but hopefully he will find something soon.
Re the uni assignments, I’m not surprised that you are falling behind, you have a lot on your plate atm.
Hope things start to settle for you v soon, in the meantime there are worse things to self medicate with than cottage cheese and rice cakes, - just think a little over a year ago you may have turned to the local take out or our good friend Cadburys to medicate with, you have come a very long way since then !

Sharon
, I am going to aim for the september meet as my goal to beat this agoraphobia! I know it wont be easy as I have lived with it for about 10years now but now that I have something to aim for (and I am desperate to meet all my lovely wemitt buddies) … so this is my pledge “I WILL BE AT THE SEPTEMBER MEET” (eeep now that’s written in black and white I’d better start doing something about it lol).

Barb, it is so nice to have you back posting here again, even if you aren’t actively dieting atm you are still a vital part of our little group!

Yvonne, it’s nice to see a new face amongst the wemitts, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey. Hope the ss’ing is going well?
Remember the key is to drink plenty of water (little and often) and you should do fine.

Ann, hope your ss’ing is still going fine?

Irene, thanks for your lovely pm, I hope you are ok?

Anne Marie, Thanks for your message, I am desperately hoping that time will heal all this LOL because nothing else will.
It’s good to know others have been through similar and have gotten through it ok.

Well Hope all you wemitts have a good evening, (I’m gonna settle down and watch Bridgette Jones 2 on ITV2 later (just cos I adore Colin Firth and think he’s the bees knees) LOL so I may not sign back in later.

Be Good xx

Back