General WeMitt thread w/c December 4th

FatFairNForty(ish)

Gold Member
Sad start to the week with the news of Irene's mum passing. Lots and lots of love to you and your family Irene. xxx

(there is a condolences thread in the News forum specifically for messages to Irene)

Other news...

I think we should all send our largest old clothes to Ann & Ailsa to model! I have a skirt that they would definitely get into! Then again.. I might feel just too ashamed!!:eek: Still... they could maybe do a series of photo shoots entitled.. "Fashion for half the woman you were, but all the woman you are!" :)

I'm up for the fashion shoot Jennie! - I've even got the underwear!

Ann x

Two bra cups .... four boobs ..... hmmm - X-rated photo-shoot there I think!

Alternatively ... one bra - two heads (now THAT would be funny!! ;) )

Maybe the bra outside the jumper???!!! and the pants outside as well - superman style????
Ann x

Who remembers Cooperman and Blunderwoman? (Russ Abbot and Bella Emberg)??

PS
Thanks for the compliment FFnF - just wish this last couple of stones would B*GGER OFF though! ;)

you lot are hiliarious

(((Irene)))

I just have to share this with WeMitts...My son started Cambridge 2 weeks ago. He "only" has about three stone to lose. WELL... last week, his first week, he lost 14lbs, and he has just been for second weigh in, and has lost another 10lbs!!!!!! I'm coming back as a man next time!!!!!
Ann x

can you tell your son that he is jammy! :)

Morning all.
Great start to this thread,just thinking about the kind of photoe you could do is making me giggle.
Ann is was great to see you and have a chat.
Would have loved to chat to more minimins but the day just flew by.
I have always said we are all winners and Saturday just proved it .
Big big congrats to both Mike and Leighann,as well as to all ther other minimins who were finalists.
It was a great day and everyone looked so good.
I have not posted a lot latly so a quick catch up on me.
Now weigh 11st 7lb so a total loss of 9st 3lb only 11lb away from my gaol weight.Never thought in January that I would be anywhere near this weight.This has been a life changing year for me,and is still getting better.Was so upet on Saturday because my new size 14 skirt was fulling down,in the end I had to put a couple of pins in it to make it comfy.Never ever thought I would be upset about a size 14 being to big yeaaaaaaa.
Hope everyone is having a good week.
Hugs to you all
Love libbie xxx

Looks like it's going to be March 10th in Birmingham Libby. I'm also going to the one in Portsmouth at the end of January (see Cambridge forum and "meets" forum) Would love to meet you again.
Well, I've just parcelled up the final one of the last lot of clothes I've sold on e bay. It's a time consuming process, photographing, measuring, listing, packing, posting, but I've made another £150 that I wouldn't have had.
About 10 more garments to list, and that's all my old clothes gone - except the outfit I wore for my "before" photo - I'll hang on to that, just in case I ever get complacent.
Had a munchie evening yesterday - managed to confine it to fruit (fresh & dried) and yoghurt, but I HATE it when it happens - something just takes over me, it's like being possessed by the hungry monsters, and there's nothing I can do but eat. Scary.
It doesn't seem to matter what I eat during the day, I've tried "saving" most of my food until the evening, I've tried low carb throughout the day and saving carbs for the evening, and I've tried spacing things out throughout the day evenly. Makes no difference, sometimes it just happens. Nothing to do with how I'm feeling either.
Sometimes I browse other websites, and I know it sounds unlikely, but the ones created for people with eating disorders (mainly anorexia)are sometimes very informative. I found a huge list of 100 cal snacks yesterday, and also a description of the "evening eating syndrome" so it's got a name!!!!
I hope as many WeMitts as possible will come to the meet on March 10th, especially people who haven't attended a meet before. . I WILL be staying over night this time!!
Have a good day everyone,
Ann x

Had a munchie evening yesterday -
It doesn't seem to matter what I eat during the day, I've tried "saving" most of my food until the evening, I've tried low carb throughout the day and saving carbs for the evening, and I've tried spacing things out throughout the day evenly.
I found a huge list of 100 cal snacks yesterday, and also a description of the "evening eating syndrome" so it's got a name!!!!
I hope as many WeMitts as possible will come to the meet on March 10th,
Ann x

Hi Ann

I'm on the 1000 cal plan now and know JUST what you mean! I've been getting the 'munchies' in the evening too but, so far, have managed to stave them off with a piece of fruit (or a good ol' CD bar!). Good to know it has a name though .. makes it seem more legitimate somehow :) . Would love the 100-cal snacks if you've got time to post them?

I really will try to get to the Spring WeMitt meet too. Another good reason to keep the weight off (well, that's the plan anyway :rolleyes: :) )

Lots of love and have a good day to all WeMitts :D

Back