General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 30th April 2007

bakerfa

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing really well.

I have been quite absent lately as I fell off the wagon but am trying again from today. I only regained 2lbs of the 7 I lost so I'm feeling okay about starting over again.

Anyway, must do some work.

Love to all xxx

Debbie -

Wishing you loads of luck for today's exam!

Glad everything's looking brighter.

Love xxx

Anja
So pleased at your tiny gain it could have been a lot worse - like mine! Good luck this week

And hi to all WeMitts.
Irene xx

hi all,
well my head is not in the right place at the mo. We are off to Egypt on Friday, travelling up to London on Thurs eve & staying in hotel where they will look after the car. You know how you get at work when you are coming up to time off & you start winding down, well thats how i feel about the diet & susequently only 1lb down this week, 'spose its better than on, which it will be when i get back.
hope everyone else has a good week
xx:)

Hi all
Thanks for your kind wishes Anja ... I had my exam today and managed to answer ALL the questions so it's in the hands of the gods now :)

Just one more essay to do (hand in on Friday) and that's me done for the year.

Then .... I MUST take myself in hand and pay some focussed attention on my weight and health. With every Uni task completed and with the good news about OH's job & health I can feel the stress lessen day-by-day ... I'm sure that after Friday I can get my head into the 'right place' to take another run at getting to goal.

With hard work and determination I'm sure I can turn things around and reverse all the damage done after the Depo Provera jab given to me in February (not to mention the mindless nibbling I've been doing over the last two weeks). I've been munching on 'finger foods' whilst studying over my laptop instead of having proper meals and it's taken its toll.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a wonderful week ahead :)

just poppin in to say Hi. had a great weekend and a lovely start to the week. my new bike arrives tomorrow and I can't wait to go out on it and see how Rachel loves it.

Hi,

Lost the pesky regained 2lbs. April restart now correct at 7lbs down. Back in the 11s and fairly determined as my holiday is July & in my bikini I have very visible love handles & a slight muffin top so I need to lose at least a stone to look ok in it.

Ann, I hope you're having a nice time in Italy.

Debbie - well done on answering all the questions. I'm sure you'll do really well! Good luck with the essay and looking forward to both of us losing more weight after Friday! How many dolls have you lost and how many more do you think you have to lose?

Emma - 5 stone is fantastic. What do you want to lose by July now?

Love xxx

Hi,

How many dolls have you lost and how many more do you think you have to lose?

Love xxx

Well done on losing that darned 2lb Anja!
In answer to your question .... since my heaviest, I've lost 7 dolls but I still have 5 to go.

I'm such a 'nana because just before Christmas I had only 2.5 dolls to go <sigh> Still, I shouldn't look BACK - only FORWARD.

About 1600 words to go to finish this essay ... almost there!! :)

One of my daughters started CD (she's joined MMs but hasn't posted yet) and lost 15lb in her first week .... thought I'd mention it because I'm as proud as punch! :D

Have a great wemitt day everyone

Thanks!

Wow 15 lbs - WOW! That's brilliant.
My first week was 12lbs and I was chuffed to bits but more than a stone in the first week is truly terrific!

7 dolls down is still stunning & you know that so long as you never give up it will come off. (You must remember me crashing & burning God knows how many times particularly last summer. Since I've started I've lost nearly twice what I needed to lose, over 100lbs & I'm still 2 stone off target! How depressing is that!)
:cry:

hey Debbie, celebrate the 7 dolls it's fab. and well done to your daughter, 15lbs is amazing.

Shaza, thanks, how are you feeling now?

Anja, now you've made me think. how many weeks is that? 8 to beginning of July but with a one week holiday in both May and June. I reckon 6*3 = 18lbs = 1stone4lbs. I have lost 5st3lbs so lets' go for an aim of getting to 6.5 stone by July.

no I have decided that's too easy a target, let me push myself and make it 7 stone by July. am I mad? oh yes.

Emma

Are you eating or SSing on hol? It's VERY VERY hard if you're away watching others eat & if you decided to eat it's incredibly hard to get back on...

If it were me I'd say 6.5 rather than 7 but maybe that's why I'm still faffing about & you're powering down through the stones!

Well done whichever way you decide.

How weird and wise that you said that Anja. I was having a panic this morning that 7 stone was really a crazy goal. and then I realised that it will happen in it's own time and that although goals are great they're not the be all and end all, they're something to go for but the weight will be lost when it's lost and as long as I stay working hard for it then that's what's worth celebrating.

as for when we're away. I am on 790 so I will continue like that. it's easy to tetra for breakfast and for one meal and then I can have one meal with everyone else. perfect I hope. and I will apply atkins principles and avoid carbs if at all possible.

Good idea Emma

Your plan seems very good. (While I was on hol in October I ate 3 meals a day & then wondered why I put on so much weight - Duh! And in March for that matter!)

Down to 11,10 this morning. Would love to be 11,8 i.e. nearly 11 1/2 as I have been hovering around 12 stone (mainly above) since Christmas. Was 12,5 at this restart so 9lbs down but will hope for a few more & do my update on Saturday.

Hi everyone hi Ann
Just g ot in from weighing i n and a n other 3.5lb off really chuffed with that . Had a good week ., done lots of walking and gardening this week so thats helped. Talk later on in the week.
bye everyone have great losses
Tina

OU Fantastic News

Oh Wow! Oh Wow! Oh Wow!

Just applied for my final OU course for September & requested a fee grant. I was expecting approx £1k towards the £2K+ fees based on the calculation on their website but they've stunned me & come up trumps with the full fee grant. I'm so happy.:):):):):):):)

(Oh & BTW I think I'm in ketosis for the first time in months!)

Love xxx

Back