General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 5th March 2007

IreneH

Gold Member
And the start of another new week. Hi to all and especially our new WeMitts and I hope we all have a great week

Irene xx

Good morning everyone. It's got to be a disciplined week for me, as the weekend's food/drink comsumption is best forgotten about. Weigh in is on Friday morning for me. How are all you new WeMitts getting on - tell us!
Ann x

Good morning, hope you are all well, I am now on a roll, I will be sticking 100% to this diet and I will be a minime by the end of this year.

Hi to everyone

Unfortunately I stayed on the wagon beautifully for 6 days, lost half a stone and then fell off big style & put 5lbs back on... I don't seem to be able to do things by halves these days. Trying again today as I REALLY don't want to go back out to Spain in 3 weeks more than half a stone heavier than my last hol.

Aqua aerobics tonight & Thursday. Bit worried as Mum has a mammogram & oncologist visit on Wednesday as her boob is hurting again. Am hoping it's only a scar tissue prob like last time as she has been in remission nearly 7 years.

Anyway hope everyone else is having a good week. If you see me reaching for any food slap my wrists!

Love
Anja xxx

Good Morning all,

I am really struggling and need a little bit of support, this aam is really hard for me. I am soooooo hungry

No intention of giving up but its difficult to be so hungry all the time ~ I have up my water but still struggling

My work colleages are going to move me to an office on my own as I am as ratty as hell, also finding it really hard to concentrate hence on wemitts rather than working

Hope all ok with your mum Anja, I will send her an angel for good luck

hi there girls,
hope we are all doing well this week, lost 2lbs last week (should have been more but treated myself to a slice of birthday cake on thurs (DD2) which led to a bit of picking over the weekend oops)
so i'm back on track 2day & hungry -ignore ignore - & so sending to anyone who needs them, lots of +ve :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:
xx:)

Thanks Ann

You deserve to be in the local paper ~ what a star

Thanks cheryl for the positive vibes to kill my hungry monsters

Thanks all for your messages and support I will be ok tomorrow ~ don't know if I will have a job by then I have bitten everybodys head off today. Feeling faint and weak and starving

What a drama queen

Still determined I can do this

See all in Birmingham (promised to be in a better mood for then or I will lock myself in a room he he )

should have sent myself the vibes, had a pants day (see my diary)
xx:eek:

shaza - just wanted to say I found aam week quite hard but it's great being back on ss again. just stick with it, it's good for your metabolism and will help in the long run with getting food back into your diet.

good week for me, lost another half stone and I am over the moon. if this doesn't keep me motivated this week then nothing will! so that's 3 stone 3lbs gone - over 27% done!

Hi Emma

Thanks for you support I really need it today

Very done on you weight loss ~ 3st 3lb is amazing is it only 6 weeks ??? Thats excellent. We have not far off the same weight to loose and started approx the same time so lets be diet buddys

Just been to aquatonic ( I prefer gin and tonic he he) its like aqua aerobics, I thought I tooooo big to go but then I thought what the heck, really enjoyed it and as it turned out the girl who took the class I was her manager and she remembered me so that was nice, managed to keep up with all the skinnys but bit stiff now. I am trying to increase my exercise so I dont end up with a jelly belly and floppy arms

How old is the lovely baby ???

Thanks Shaza, would be great to buddy up after all it's the long term support that's going to get us through isn't it. hope today goes better for you.

rachel is 18months old now and my pride and joy.

aquatonic sounds great, I want to do something like that but they all start too early - before DH can guarantee to be home - but Rachel is going to go into a nursery one day a week after Easter so I hope to do some exercise that day as well as doing all my studying.

Rachel is a little doll ~ I too have a Rachael but she is 28 now (I can't possibly be that old where did that time go!!! )

My aerobic was at 7.45 so that was late enough, but you know after I have been at work all day ~ do I really want to shift my fat a... to go to an exercise class

Baby will love nursery my little Milli who is two loves her nursery, what are you going to study

I am off to a pub quiz tonight with my friends ~ last week I won £52 on play your cards right kind of a quiz ( you know higher lower that kind of thing)

At work skiving instead of working (all bosses out and about)
Going home in 7 minutes.

Lot better day today so I think the girls in the office have forgiven me

Are you going to Birmingham ~ it would be lovely to meet you???

Just popping in to say hi to all my Wemitt buddies :)

I hope you're all having a fab week - and really looking forward to seeing those of you going to Brum. It'll be great to catch up with some of my 'old' mates .. and meet new ones too :D

Love to all

Hi everyone

I've finally found a CDC who replied to my message after 2 1/2 months of no response from at least three others. She's coming to see me on Saturday and I should be up and runing by the middle of next week.
I currently weigh somewhere between 25 and 26 stone (maybe even a little more - I honestly have no idea) - so I do have A LOT to lose.
Had a lok through this site - there are some amazing weight losses around, very inspirational. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this - it feels very scary :eek:, but I am willing to give it a damn good go :D .

Hello Jamast, and a very warm welcome to the WeMitts. We really understand all the issues you have, and all the feelings you are, and will be, experiencing. Look forward to getting to know you, and sharing this wonderful journey to Slimland with you. If you would like to read the WeMitt story from the very beginning, it started here....
A LOT of weight to lose?-join the WeMITTs..... - Topic Powered by eve community
Ann x

Hello Jamast

Good luck with it all, the weight loses on this diet are indeed amazing

I have done 4 weeks now and I find this site very very helpful, I wish I had found it years ago

Its great when you are having a bad day or struggling to be able to chat to like minded people

I was over 23 stone (that is the very first time I have told anyone that ) and it is a very big and scary task ~ too big actually thats why we are the weight we are

I hope your CDC is as amazing as mine, she is my new diet angel and I could not do it without her

She has given me the confidence to know that I can do this and I am doing different things like go to aqua aerobic and going to Birmingham to meet all the wemitts

Please join us if you can I am very new and it would be great to meet you

Good luck

Hello. I am on LL, can I still join the Wemitts? I started the diet at about 20stone, and am due for my third week weigh in tomo. So far I have lost 16.5lb, but I expect that it will slow up soon.

I find it very very hard. Some days it is a stuggle to get all my packs down, other days its the water I struggle with. Still, on a positive note I managed my 43rd b'day last week, with my children even making me a cake (my idea...the just love doing it and they are still quite young) and I just smelled it. We went bowling in the morning, the OH and I went to the pictures. I took a bar and a bottle of water and was happy!!!

look fwd to hearing from you

Sez
x

Hi, think i might be wemitts material. I started at 20 stone 2lbs 3 weeks ago and i want to get to 11 stone i think. Just plucked a number by looking at other peoples' posts really cos i have no clue what it will be like to be slim, never mind how slim i should aim for!! I've had weight problems since i was a kid. about 3 years ago i lost 3 &1/2 stone with slimfast but when i started eating properly agin i piled it all back on and plenty more! I'm now on LL and have everything crossed!

Having a few issues at the moment which i'm hoping someone might be able to reassure/advise me about.
1) I'm feeling really bloated most of the time and getting a lot of wind :giggle: which is making me really uncomfortable and putting me off the packs. Is this normal for the 4th week?
2) my colleagues at work are being really mean concerning LL and keep telling me stupid things like "drinking that much water cant be good for you", "you'll just pile it all back on losing the weight too quickly" and they keep offering me cake and stuff and shoving food under my nose. All my colleagues are slim so they cant be jealous that i'm losing weight. i've explained all the medical stuff behind the programme and told them my GP wouldn't OK it if it wasn't healthy but they don't seem to listen. i'm not sure how to tackle it... :sigh:

sorry it's such a long one, been one of those days! :rolleyes:

Gemma x

hey Jamast, great news about finding a CDC. you will find this works great. I alos have a lot to loose, but hey the important thing is that it's going.

Shaza - wish I could get to birmingham but no chance I'm afraid, we are away the weekend before at Mikes parents and that weekend I have an essay to write for my course. My course is a degree is Psychology. I am civil engineer originally but since having Rachel I just want to do something more people orientated so this is a career change. How was the pub quiz?

Back