Georgi's journey to a size 10!

Ok so not managed to get on for a couple of days even though I was off work yesterday I've been so busy! Ok mainly shopping but still busy haha. Still stuck to it and been to the gym both days I'm aching slightly this morning as did some extra weights yesterday.bsck to the food;

Monday

Breakfast: porridge
Lunch: homemade mixed vegetable soup with ryvita a low fat cheese triangle, apple and a peach
Dinner: wholemeal pasta with mushrooms onions peppers sweetcorn tinned tomato passata turkey breast and grated cheese
Snacks: had a cheeky slice of quiche too mmmm, one coffee, sugar free squash and green tea
Exercise: 400 cals on the cross trainer treadmill and rower

Total 1404/18000 396 cals left

Tuesday
Breakfast; porridge with strawberries
Lunch: wholemeal and oat bagel with cheese and tuna then strawberries and melon in fat free natural yogurt
Dinner: chicken stir fry
Snack: costa skinny vanilla latte and a babybel 1 normal coffee, nas squash and green tea
Exercise: 600 calories burnt on rower, bike, cross trainer, and air walker

Total 1443/2000 557 left.

Thought I would start logging what exercise I'm actually doing because I'm going to try doing it in cycles for example using one machine more than others for a few weeks and Changing it About to stop me body getting used it. At the moment that's the treadmill - I don't run just walk on the highest gradient lol

Don't know why I thought it was a good Idea to go to the gym again whilst I was still aching from yesterday I'm absolutely knackered now!

Breakfast - porridge ( boring I know having it every day but it's so easy and filling!)
Lunch- 4 rice cakes with salad beet root and garlic and herb salad dressing then sugar free orange jelly with strawberries In
Dinner- cheese and tomato pizza baguette x2 with salad and 100g homemade wedges, 15ml ketchup and 15ml salad dressing
Snacks- ww ice cream pot
Drinks- 1 coffee 3 green teas 2 litres sugar free squash

Exercise- 400 calories burned on the bike cross trainer treadmill rower and ski machine

Total 1374/1800 426 remaining

xgeorgix said:
Don't know why I thought it was a good Idea to go to the gym again whilst I was still aching from yesterday I'm absolutely knackered now!

Breakfast - porridge ( boring I know having it every day but it's so easy and filling!)
Lunch- 4 rice cakes with salad beet root and garlic and herb salad dressing then sugar free orange jelly with strawberries In
Dinner- cheese and tomato pizza baguette x2 with salad and 100g homemade wedges, 15ml ketchup and 15ml salad dressing
Snacks- ww ice cream pot
Drinks- 1 coffee 3 green teas 2 litres sugar free squash

Exercise- 400 calories burned on the bike cross trainer treadmill rower and ski machine

Total 1374/1800 426 remaining

Food sounds delicious!

Sent from my iPhone

I think I need to take a leaf out of your drinks book, I think I fall foul of the thinking I'm hungry when I'm thirsty....I hardly ever drink enough during the day, evening I'm not so bad, but I'm sure it helps!

the_last_time said:
I think I need to take a leaf out of your drinks book, I think I fall foul of the thinking I'm hungry when I'm thirsty....I hardly ever drink enough during the day, evening I'm not so bad, but I'm sure it helps!

I do struggle when I'm at home but at work I just keep a big bottle near the printer and have a bit every time I go there. It does help to get rid of any hunger so I need to find a way of doing it at home! X

Had my first mince pie of the year today! Well a mini one lol given to me at work was yummy.

Lunch: tin of spaghetti hoops with a cheese triangle and satsumas.
Snack: cheese and ham pannini
Dinner: salmon fillet with brocolli leeks and green beans with a tomato sauce
Drinks: 2 coffee 2 green teas 2 litres of sugar free squash
Snack: 2 shortcake biscuits

Total 1237/1400 so 63 remaining

Ohhhh no :( I just got the other numbers the wrong way I has 1327 so 73 remaining lol oh well!!! At least it's not over haha x

Feeling so fed up today! I'm fed up of people taking advantage of me and stressing myself out trying to help everyone else so that's it no one is walking all over me anymore I'm going to take a step back and let people get on with things themselves. Anyway enough ranting let's get into the food lol:

Lunch: crackers with cottage cheese and chilli sauce, apple and melon slices
Dinner: Thai red curry with jasmine rice and Szchwan spicy crackers
Drinks: 1 coffee 1 green tea 2 litres squash

Total 1080/1200

The curry was amazing and can't believe how low in calories it was I shall be making that again but for now got a portion to freeze. I will eat something else to bring me up to 1200 but I don't know what yet!

Planning an evening out tomorrow with some friends as I'm on my last weekend not drinking I'm thinking of a meal out - there's a pub near us that do an under 600 calorie
Part on the menu - then bowling! I'm really excited to see them as not seen two of them for ageeees x

Ok so yesterday didn't got at all as I planned but I still managed to stick to my calories. I can't tell you how proud I am of myself for resisting all sorts last night (I mean all sorts too!!!). The plan was to go to dinner and then to bowling, as this is my last weekend of a full month not drinking I offered to drive. We got to dinner and I stuck to what I had planned and must say it was bloody lovely! I resisted a starter and a dessert then we went off bowling. We got there at about ten and no one else was there so the guy said you can have game as we're going to close early....that turned into three games whilst both my mates drank numerous pint of beers then the guys working there kept giving them cheap shots, they were trying to get me to leave my car then and get a taxi home but I'd been good all night so resisted. Then they both decided they were in the mood for dancing so we went to a club, I did consider at this point having a drink as its not far from mine so could of left the car at home but decided against it in the end. Well it was rather an experience watching everyone drunk I and being the only one sober but I think that is the one reason why I resisted a very good looking man, I was just too embarrassed lol I'm not one of these girls who goes around clubs looking for me but I think if I'd had a drink or two then I may not have turned down that cheeky kiss he tried to off me ;) lol anyway I've been poper rambling but here's my food for yesterday;

Lunch: aldi's Version of a pasta mug shot and an apple with 2 satsumas
Dinner: three bean and lentil masala and a naan bread ( thank god for the under 600 calorie menu at the pub we went to!)
Drinks: 1 coffee 2 litres squash 5 diet coke
Snack; bag Of crisps
Exercise: burned 400 calories at the gym on the bike,rower,cross trainer,treadmill and stepper thing

Total 1558/1800 so 242 remaining

xgeorgix said:
Feeling so fed up today! I'm fed up of people taking advantage of me and stressing myself out trying to help everyone else so that's it no one is walking all over me anymore I'm going to take a step back and let people get on with things themselves. Anyway enough ranting let's get into the food lol:

Lunch: crackers with cottage cheese and chilli sauce, apple and melon slices
Dinner: Thai red curry with jasmine rice and Szchwan spicy crackers
Drinks: 1 coffee 1 green tea 2 litres squash

Total 1080/1200

The curry was amazing and can't believe how low in calories it was I shall be making that again but for now got a portion to freeze. I will eat something else to bring me up to 1200 but I don't know what yet!

Planning an evening out tomorrow with some friends as I'm on my last weekend not drinking I'm thinking of a meal out - there's a pub near us that do an under 600 calorie
Part on the menu - then bowling! I'm really excited to see them as not seen two of them for ageeees x

Hehe I'm glad you enjoyed the curry it's amazing isn't it! xx

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Hehe I'm glad you enjoyed the curry it's amazing isn't it! xx

Sent from my iPhone

Yup it certainly is!

Woo weighed in this morning and I lost 2lb this week which takes me to 2 stone! Really pleased with that in ten weeks it's far quicker than I've ever lost weight before!

Thankyou both!

Well decided to have a bit of a treat day yesterday still stuck to my calories but not the healthiest foods lol. Been to my friends for dinner and a movie, I ended up cooking lol so at least I could attempt to make it healthy no oil etc.

Breakfast : banana before the gym
Lunch: portobello mushrooms with scrambled egg whites bacon medallions and cheese, a bag of crisps and two biscuits
Dinner: BBQ chicken fajitas
Movie snacks: pack of Sainsbury's cavassa crisps, yoomoo frozen yogurt and some Milky Way stars
Exercise: burnt 600 Cals at the gym

Total 1699/2000 so 301 left.

Going to drop my calories to 1350 this week now I've hit the two stone mark

Today has been a funny day food wise. I've been feeling so ill so whatever food I've had only managed to eat a few bits so no idea on the calories

Lunch: Melba toast Tuna in sundried tomato and basic sauce, pack of crips and a pear
Lunch: chicken and mushroom risotto

If I had eaten it all would of been on 973 calories.
Fingers crossed I can actually taste something today!

Forgot to update yesterday so two days in one go;

Tuesday

Lunch: ww beef and vegetable hotpot with cabbage and carrots
Dinner: homemade lasagne
Snacks 2 biscuits
Drinks: green tea nas squash and 2 coffee

Total 1329/1350 so 21 remaining

Wednesday

Lunch: ryvita with cottage cheese and sweet chilli sauce, orange and strawberry jelly and low fat yogurt
Dinner: portobello mushrooms stuffed with asparagus and leek risotto and cheese
Snacks: bag of crisps and 3 biscuits
Drinks: 2 coffee and nas squash

Total 1287/1350 + 500 cals burned at the gym so 563 remaining

the_last_time said:
Wow, those exercise calories are great....gotta get me some, I think I keep saying that though...next week ;)

Lol thanks ive actually started to enjoy it!!!

It's been so quiet all week at work so been having a huuuuuuge clear out hopefully burning a few extra calories lol looking forward to my weekend off though still unsure wether to have a drink or go a bit longer. I've got two parties to go to where everyone else will be drinking but I don't know if I fancy a drink or not hmmm decisions decisions! As for today's food;

Breakfast; porridge
Lunch; wholemeal pasta with mushrooms and onions and pasatta an apple and two plums
Dinner: salmon noodles and veg
Snacks: three biscuits
Drinks: nas squash 1 coffee and 2 green teas
Exercises: swimming

Total 1343/1723 leaving 370 calories over

Back